[Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님

0ly40

yass.. finally another teaser that show some dialogue and interaction between our OTP. :love: excitement level up...!!!

i think this follow classic rom com rules with some banter between the leads, and funny and cute memorable scenes. 

cannot wait lee minki transform into a dynamic, crazy, and attractive character again. :heart:

Chemistry overflowing already.. :love:

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

yass.. finally another teaser that show some dialogue and interaction between our OTP. :love: excitement level up...!!!

i think this follow classic rom com rules with some banter between the leads, and funny and cute memorable scenes. 

cannot wait lee minki transform into a dynamic, crazy, and attractive character again. :heart:

Chemistry overflowing already.. :love:

Love to see Han Bi Soo at least for now, it’s not repetitive character from btimfl although the drama seems like that one! 

And Nana, wow I’m so in love with her already!

• Like 2

Watch: Nana And Lee Min Ki Show Their Characters’ Passionate Personalities In Rom-Com Teaser

Watch: Nana And Lee Min Ki Show Their Characters’ Passionate Personalities In Rom-Com Teaser

Mar 6, 2021
by J. K

Nana and Lee Min Ki give a new hint at their characters and their relationship in a third teaser video for MBC’s upcoming drama “Oh My Ladylord”!

The show is a romantic comedy starring Lee Min Ki as a thriller drama writer named Han Bi Soo, who chooses not to date, and Nana as a rom-com actress named Oh Joo In, who is unable to date.

The new teaser video begins with Oh Joo In as a dazzling star trying on glamorous dresses, and she shows her easygoing personality with a laugh. Meanwhile, the irritable writer Han Bi Soo throws a stack of papers, yelling, “This is garbage! Torch it!”

The pair show their passion as Oh Joo In vents in anger to a teddy bear, saying, “If you’re the top writer, I’m the top star!” She also yells as she finds an outlet for her emotions through kick boxing. Han Bi Soo seems to be letting out his own frustrations at an arcade, and he says, “There’s no way you’ll be doing my project.” After the teaser encourages viewers to guess what the relationship might be between these two intriguing characters, the ending reveals that Oh Joo In is a homeowner and Han Bi Soo is her tenant.

Watch the teaser below!

“Oh My Ladylord” begins on March 24 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1457730wpp/watch-nana-and-lee-min-ki-show-their-characters-passionate-personalities-in-rom-com-teaser

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ki, Nana, And CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk’s Upcoming Rom-Com Hints At Sweet Love Triangle In Main Poster

Lee Min Ki, Nana, And CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk’s Upcoming Rom-Com Hints At Sweet Love Triangle In Main Poster

Mar 8, 2021
by L. Kim

MBC’s upcoming drama “Oh My Ladylord” has unveiled its main poster!

The drama is a romantic comedy starring Lee Min Ki as a thriller drama writer named Han Bi Soo, who chooses not to date, and Nana as a rom-com actress named Oh Joo In, who is unable to date. Kang Min Hyuk plays Jung Yoo Jin, a third-generation chaebol of a major cosmetics conglomerate who is also a long-time friend of Oh Joo In.

On March 8, “Oh My Ladylord” shared a new poster that gives a glimpse of the love triangle between Han Bi Soo, Oh Joo In, and Jung Yoo Jin.

On the wall is a huge photo of the popular actress Oh Joo In, who is wearing a bold red dress that highlights her dazzling beauty. Han Bi Soo is sitting next to the picture frame, and he holds out his cellphone that has a photo of Oh Joo In on it. There is a gentle smile on his face, which hints that he only becomes soft in front of one woman. Sitting across from Han Bi Soo is his rival Jung Yoo Jin. He is holding a magazine with Oh Joo In on the cover, and his expression is refined yet determined. It will be interesting to see the romance unfold between a man who doesn’t date, a woman who can’t date, and a man who wants to become more than just a friend.

lee-min-ki-nana-cnblue-kang-min-hyuk.jpg

The first episode of “Oh My Ladylord” will air on March 24 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1458105wpp/lee-min-ki-nana-and-cnblues-kang-min-hyuks-upcoming-rom-com-hints-at-sweet-love-triangle-in-main-poster

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[Herald POP=Image Reporter] Lee Min-ki and Nana showed off their superior visuals.

Magazine'Daysed' released a couple pictorial and interview of actor Lee Min-gi and Nana through the Spring Edition of 2021.

Lee Min-gi and Nana's new MBC mini-series'Oh! Master’s main character and returned to the home theater. Ahead of the release of this romance story, a love story between a man who "don't" and a woman who "can't" dating, they said their best regards through an interview pictorial with'Dazed'.

Lee Min-ki said, “I often get interested in the lines written by the real drama writers,” regarding'Han Bi-su', the author's role in the new drama. (?) I think there is a relationship.” Also, Nana expressed her affection for her role, saying, “'Oju-in' lives the life of a gorgeous top actor, but when she returns to her daily life, she is more modest and furry than anyone, and is a very warm person.”

In particular, Nana expressed her pride in her life as an actor, saying, "The more you act, the more attractive you have." When asked if there is a role he wants to play in the future, Lee Min-ki said, “A role that I cannot reveal,” and “I want to completely erase myself and enter.”

In addition, in the pictorial, Lee Min-gi and Nana wore fresh colors reminiscent of spring, such as green and pink, and created a warm atmosphere with a knit look as well as a lovely look. In particular, they are said to have brought out the cheers of the staff by showing delicate and skillful poses.

Meanwhile, the pictorials and interviews of Lee Min-gi, Nana, and'Daysde' can be checked through official social network channels such as'Daysed' Spring Edition, homepage, Instagram, and YouTube.
popnews@heraldcorp.com

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=112&aid=0003407787

• Like 1
  • Love 3