[Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님

0ly40

If this drama had started nicely and then ended up being a mess in the last few episodes, I would get it but even the start was just so bland, I kept holding on for the cuteness and chemistry of the leads, nothing more. 

We got our first kiss yesterday and I still managed to be bored out of my mind even though it was a beautiful scene. Thank you for ruining my drama experience writernim! 

I really hope minhyuk's scenes get greatly reduced cos I honestly don't see his purpose anymore, he can go back to France and come back by the last episode to wish bi soo and Joo in a happy married life. 

• Like 2

This drama is so bland. I always love  Lee Min Ki's drama especially Because This is My First Life. I just dont know why the chemistry couldn't build up, at least for me. I think they don't have that X- factor for collaboration. Sorry, but still I'm watching it since I invested my time from first episode  up to the recent.

:criesariver:

• Like 3

Still watchin' as I've given up too many dramas already so I am tryin' to power through this even if I dislike the direction this drama's taken. 

Ep. 11 was watchable for say.. first 40 minutes? The remaining I fast forward a lot. It just got draggy. Min Hyuk's character was clearly an afterthought. 

I much enjoyed Min Ki, Na2 in their previous roles more. Anyways wish the cast has better luck in future projects next time. 

• Like 3

I've been fast forwarding this drama a lot. Nana's laugh is so cute and funny and she and Lee min ki have great chemistry, it's just sad that it is not enough to undo the damage the writer has done, I'm guessing this is probably why the first director couldn't work with him and I really feel bad for the new director tbh. 

Why oh why is the yoojin arch still a thing, we are past the mid point of the drama and the second lead is still holding on, Urghh this has got to be the cringiest 2nd lead I've seen since dramas made in the early 2000s, dear writernim nobody lives like this in real life! 

• Like 4

Sighhh this two weeks Thursday ep always make me disappointed with han bi soo, after the sweet moments and then breakup? Why not being honest? Give a chance for your significant other to make a decision too...i hate this noble idiocy trope so much

hope it will get better in the future ep, i won't drop this drama, because although the plot disappointing, there's still lee minki in it..

• Like 2

IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE DYING WHY MUST YOU HURT YOUR LOVED ONE?

:bawling:

The i’m breaking up with you for your sake narrative seriously a b*llsh*t arghhhhhh i’m so furious! 

Why not tell her the truth and fight for this together instead of breaking her heart while she doesn’t even know your problem is. 

SO FRUSTRATED!

• Like 2

On 4/28/2021 at 9:15 AM, Sakurafairy said:

This drama is so bland. I always love  Lee Min Ki's drama especially Because This is My First Life. I just dont know why the chemistry couldn't build up, at least for me. I think they don't have that X- factor for collaboration. Sorry, but still I'm watching it since I invested my time from first episode  up to the recent.

This!! the chemistry is not flowing well and imo their lovey dovey behaviour is cringe and childish really annoying to watch.  this is total dissapoinment in LMK's drama choice since he was successful in portraying mature and realistic character since BTIMFL. and also remembering when we were crazy with his dazzling and dynamic chemistry on off camera with seo hyun jin in The Beauty Inside drama. :dissapointed_relieved:

idk how we can complain again. maybe it's because bad script and bad directing. the rating is so low, this is so sad. next eps maybe i will still watching with 2x speed :neutral:

• Like 4