[Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님

0ly40

Actually I hate how Joo In nice to Bi Soo but nice to Yoo Jin too. Like she is confused too choose between two men who love her. It still episode 7 but if this condition continues, I don't know if this drama will still be my favorite or not.

• Like 4

Eps 8 preview

The plot seems draggy to me, eps 7 was bland, idk maybe i will continue watching to support the actor:hwaiting:. And the rating is so low.. huhh.. Hope the story development will get better. Anyway i also watching fated to love you which is has same writer. Somehow i found the story was too cringe i cant stand in some scenes hahahaaa.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

They looked so cute together, the three of them! 
Why can’t Joo In just reject YooJin? It’s too obvious she already in love with BiSoo aigoooo 

What’s with the next eps preview, are we going to cry next week? Ohnooooooo :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Another classic trope - birth secrets ha-ha! 

I had a feeling Bi Soo wasn't his father's son or he could be adopted etc. Anyways, what a stepdad blackmailing his stepson by withholding secrets WoW. 

Guess the stepdad's secret is he had an affair? Is Bi Soo's mom thinking of having a romance with the record store ahjusshi? He's her first love & y'all know how Koreans feel about that LoL. 

Was worried for Bi Soo & Joo In for having that lamp placed so close to their heads ha-ha! Nice idea - indoor camping, especially with pandemic & all ehehehe~ Na2's giggles are so cute! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I have not come across a love triangle this darn cringe in a long time. This should not even be considered a triangle bc it is clearly one-sided on clingers part. I do not get why the writers want people to believe it is one. It's a shame that another promising drama has to have the second lead in the way plot. Ugh.

• Like 5

SO MANY cringe scenes in this episode. I have to say that I skipped them all lol I liked Joo In and Bi Soo date tho, it was simple and meaningful. Also him decorating her bedroom door was very cute.

Looks like things will get more serious in the next episode. Let's see if their plot will improve.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, paolaadl said:

SO MANY cringe scenes in this episode. I have to say that I skipped them all lol

I can't even watch today episode because I can't stand how Joo In be nice to them both. I hope next week the plot gets better.

• Like 5

EVENT: Game: Guess the drama Part 2

The gossip loving EOs are back with another set of blinds based on the juiciest gossips we heard from the Kdrama world. Let's see if you can guess the dramas based on blinds :hooray:

Your friendly neighborhood and resident Event Organizers,

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl

15 hours ago, itsmeash said:

Hoping the triangle storyline will end sooner rather than later. I want Bi Soo and Joo In to have some happiness before the inevitable "i'm technically dead," bi soo storyline comes to the forefront of the story.

We have 4 weeks left right? Here's hoping the writer focuses on the major storyline and dial back on the whole triangle thing 

• Like 2