Broadcast Period: 9/24/2020

Cast:

Ren Yan Kai as Lu Boyan
Song Wen Xin as Lu Boyan (young)
Cheng Xiao Meng as Su Jianan
Zou Nian Tao as Su Jianan (young)
Li Jun Feng as Kang Ruicheng
Zhao Cheng Yu as Shen Yuechuan
Pan Yi Yi as Luo Xiaoxi (dubbed by Xu Jia Qi)
Sen Jun as Jiang Shaokai
Liu Yu Qi as Han Ruoxi
Jiang Yi Bing as Chen Xuanxuan
Wu You as Chief Du
Li Mei as Tang Yulan
Sun Shuai Hang as Su Hongyuan
Ma Xue Pei as Jiang Xueli
Feng Da Lu as Uncle Xu
Chen Yu Ling as Xiao Ying
Wei Jing as CEO Guo
Wang Le Ran as Lao Yan
Wang Zhao as Song Yu
Sun Luo Tian as Father Luo
Gao Jun Nan as Yue Yue
Long Xuan as A Mai
Zhou Yi Xiao as Zhao Ke'er
Guo Rui Zhi as Qin Wei
Liu Chen as Ling Feng
Ma Yue Ye as Dong Jun
Sun Min as Sister Qiao
Chen Jing Chun as CEO Fang

Synopsis:

Two former enemies from high school whose lives keep intersecting end up in a contract marriage with each other as adults. Xu Jian'an is an unknown author whose family is in a tough spot. To alleviate her situation, she has no choice but to agree to enter into a contract marriage with Lu Boyan. Lu Boyan has become a guru in the world of investments. The two people who have very different temperaments are also at odds due to a childhood misunderstanding, yet they must know learn to live together. Will their time together be sweet or will there be war?

Cr dramawiki

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Love in Time 约定期间爱上你 English Subbed Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

This drama is being subbed in English at Huashi Idol & Romance Youtube Channel. 

Note about the subs: Huashi posted a notice that due to staffing issues, the drama will be using Google translate until they can add the Official subtitles later. So it will probably be a while until the Offical English subtitles are available. 

Link to Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRBClVey5BqyAspn9QvUnuSsXRSwHQkNs

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love in Time 约定期间爱上你

Question: I'm waiting for the Official English subtitles for this drama, but how do we know when the "Official" English subs have been uploaded? Someone posted that Ep. 1 was ready but when I went to the YT channel,  the subs were still the same and not good. I couldn't see any message from Huashi about it.  Any help appreciated.

This drama is now also available with English subtitles at Amazon Prime Video. It's region-restricted so you will need to go to Amazon to see if it is available in your country. They have posted Ep. 1-9 and are adding episodes each week.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Love-in-Time/dp/B08KGR9YD1

I have watched up to Ep. 3 and this drama is hilarious!The parodies of Meteor Garden and What's Wrong With Secretary Kim were so funny! Aaww! Looks like ML has liked FL since high school. I really appreciate how the ML loves her no matter her size. 

Saw the trailer of Ep. 4 of FL "seduction dance"- hahaha! LOL! Looking forward to watching the eps.

Have watched up to Ep. 9

This drama continues to be a fun watch. I like the comedy and the story is fast paced. I watched episodes on Amazon Prime hoping that the quality of the subtitles would be better but unfortunately thay are using the same subtitles as are available at the Official You Tube Channel, so it some parts are still confusing for me and the broken English is distracting. I can still understand the main points, but it's disappointing.  I do find this drama to be addicting. From the previews, things will start heating up between our couple soon so I'm looking forward to that. I really like how the male lead is completely rejecting the second female lead in this drama. No mixed messages here. It's so refreshing to see since a lot of dramas have the male lead either totally oblivious about SFL clingy behavior or they know about but don't do anything. 

Have finished through Ep. 17

Loving this drama-so fun and lighthearted. There are some nice kiss scenes with the OTP. I like how both ML and FL aplogized to each other in Ep. 16.  It was refreshing to see OTP actually acting like a real newlywed couple in ep. 16-17 (lots of skinship). Not sure where the final 3rd of this drama is going to go, but I'm in for the ride.

• 2 weeks later...

I have watched all 24 episodes.

What a cute drama! Perfect for those times you just want a light, breezy watch. The romance was on point with nice kiss scenes. Drama was not perfect (ep. 21-24 had issues) but it was a happy ending and both the male lead and the female lead declared their love and said the words "I love you" to the other person so that works for me. Perfect drama for a binge watch when you want a light rom com. 

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love in Time 约定期间爱上你

Archived