Wen Mo Yan as Qi Feifei
Ren Yun Jie as Sheng Ze
Luo Yi as Sun Jiayi
Li Yang as Su Qiyang
Tu Bin Bin as Su Yiman
Xu Ying Luo as Mo Li
Zhang Xing He as Gu Qingqing

Synopsis:

Fang Li is a girl from a small town who befriends the school's smartest guy, Luo Yan. However to Fang Li, Luo Yan was a nightmare to her. Three years later, they reunite at university, but Luo Yan does not remember Fang Li anymore. However their story continues.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @Jillia

• Guest changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Always Have, Always Will 原来时光都记得

This drama is available with English subtitles at Huashi Idol & Romance YouTube Channel and Fresh Drama YouTube Channel.  Not sure if the drama is region restricted or not. (All links work USA)

Huashi TV Idol& Romance YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRBClVey5Bqy-CIa7lcB0S6NKiPW2ywQv

Fresh Drama YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZZZLpfFwcBrxS_USw_vLKNjpWBxVmVcN

EDIT: Now also available at Amazon Prime Video

https://www.amazon.com/Always-Have-Always-Will/dp/B08TR2KM2F

So far have watched Ep. 1-2 and it's a cute campus romance drama. 

This is my newest fave teen campus cdrama! Those actors playing Luo Yan and Fang Li are the cutest and are not over the top and over cheesyyyyyyy with regards to their scenes together...Excited for episode 4 tonight!  :heart1:

7 hours ago, WinCee said:

Anyone watching this?   I'm really liking it.  I'm glad Li Ge Yang will finally get the girl, he's played too may second leads!

I'm watching this drama and liking it. I like both leading actors and the supporting actors are pretty good too. Each episode is around 30 minutes which I like as it keeps the story pace going quickly. The story itself is nothing new but the ML & FL acting keeps it fresh for me. I wish the quality of the English subtitles was better as i feel like I am missing a lot of the subtext, but I can understand the main points and still enjoy the drama. I just think I would probably be enjoying this drama a lot more if the subtitles were better.  I've seen the trailers for Ep. 11-14 and it looks like things will start to get interesting in those episodes as the second male lead starts to take some actions. I look forward to each week's episodes and it's hard to wait for them to be released, and now I'm dying to see eps 12-14 which is 2 weeks away. 

14 hours ago, Table122000 said:

I'm watching this drama and liking it. I like both leading actors and the supporting actors are pretty good too. Each episode is around 30 minutes which I like as it keeps the story pace going quickly. The story itself is nothing new but the ML & FL acting keeps it fresh for me. I wish the quality of the English subtitles was better as i feel like I am missing a lot of the subtext, but I can understand the main points and still enjoy the drama. I just think I would probably be enjoying this drama a lot more if the subtitles were better.  I've seen the trailers for Ep. 11-14 and it looks like things will start to get interesting in those episodes as the second male lead starts to take some actions. I look forward to each week's episodes and it's hard to wait for them to be released, and now I'm dying to see eps 12-14 which is 2 weeks away. 

@Table122000

I'm so glad you're enjoying it.  I don't speak mandarin but I do understand cantonese.  I feel fortunate that between listening and reading what I can of the chinese subtitles I understand about 90% of what is going on.  Am really enjoying it and I'm up to ep 14 and it does get a bit more interesting but I really want the ML to take the step now.  There's a lot of misunderstood actions and I need them to communicate better already! I am looking forward to the episodes to come!

On 1/29/2021 at 6:18 AM, WinCee said:

@Table122000

I'm so glad you're enjoying it.  I don't speak mandarin but I do understand cantonese.  I feel fortunate that between listening and reading what I can of the chinese subtitles I understand about 90% of what is going on.  Am really enjoying it and I'm up to ep 14 and it does get a bit more interesting but I really want the ML to take the step now.  There's a lot of misunderstood actions and I need them to communicate better already! I am looking forward to the episodes to come!

You are lucky to be able to read and understand the Chinese subtitles as I am sure they are better quality translations than the English subtitles. Have watched up to Ep. 8 with English subtitles. Main leads trip to the aquarium was so sweet! I'm looking forward to the introduction of the 2nd ML next week as it looks like he will liven things up. From the previews, it seems he was jealous of the ML in high school and he still carries bad feelings for ML when they meet again in college. I couldn't help myself and skim watched all the raw episodes I could find, which was up to episode 20.  Of course, I could not understand any of the dialogues but I noticed that the plot really moves forward in Ep. 13-16, and we finally find out what happened to Luo Yan and the cause of his memory loss in high school.  Looks like Fang Li and Luo Yan are officially a couple in Ep. 16, so I'll be looking forward to watching those episodes subbed in English (I think they will be posted around Valentine's Day-2 more weeks) Ep. 17-20 had some very cute moments between the leads as they started the dating life-no translation necessary to watch the cute moments!

Watched upto ep.8 subbed.  Both the leads still push and pull feelings.  I like it as it is 30 min episode.  short and sweet and watchable.  They could have dressed LGY more excellently.  I feel his dressing sense is not upto the mark compared to the previous second lead roles he had done where he will be more handsome in his dressing. just my opinion.  

and BtW doesnt he look like young CHENGYI.:kiss_wink:  some gifs of our otp :7555_attack:

ePe1gmo.gif

B2PMfsh.gif

YZQ8vwR.gif

Spoiler

e4RDrDE.gif

SCLrLUC.gif

xHrk9AV.gif

cr: 原来时光都记得 weibo

15 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Watched upto ep.8 subbed.  Both the leads still push and pull feelings.  I like it as it is 30 min episode.  short and sweet and watchable.  They could have dressed LGY more excellently.  I feel his dressing sense is not upto the mark compared to the previous second lead roles he had done where he will be more handsome in his dressing. just my opinion.  

I like the 30 min episode length too. It keeps the drama from getting draggy. I agree about ML costumes in this drama. I also thought some of the clothing choices were strange. He is often wearing a combination of turtleneck and button down shirt which I think looks weird and not flattering on him. The FL costumes are often not flattering either, in my opinion. But to be honest, I find Chinese fashion strange in general. In my experience, college age youth usually  wear either t shirt and blue jeans or sweat shirt and blue jeans but I guess things are different in China. I do like that the characters wear the same clothes again and again in this drama as it makes things more realistic.  It's refreshing to see since so many dramas have clothing companies as a sponsor so we have PPL of a different outfit every episode, even if the character is poor and starving. ( They don't have any money for food but for sure they have 10 different coats, 30 different shirts and 100 pairs of shoes, LOL!)

3 hours ago, hallee said:

Many thanks!i checked this website but they don’t have it there :cry:

According to the schedule i have posted above, the finale four episodes 21-24 will be released only on 6th february for vvip viewers.  you have to wait until that day.

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

According to the schedule i have posted above, the finale four episodes 21-24 will be released only on 6th february for vvip viewers.  you have to wait until that day.

Its okay, a friend already sent me a link for those raw episodes till ep 20...Many Thanks! :heart:

On 2/2/2021 at 6:50 PM, hallee said:

Many thanks!i checked this website but they don’t have it there :cry:

It does have this drama.  here's the link

OMG!!! of all the dramas airing now, its got the high score of  8.2.  Hope it maintains the same score after all the episodes have aired.  Jaiyou!!!!

On 2/1/2021 at 4:51 PM, pad-hari said:

and BtW doesnt he look like young CHENGYI.:kiss_wink:  some gifs of our otp

Haha I always thought he looked like baby Song Joong Ki!! 

The clothing is not quite the "young and trendy" that we're used to, but probably because this is a lot more low budget than some of the other dramas he's been in.  Chinese fashion can be very... interesting.  I'm watching "By Stealth Like You" on YouTube and the FL wears a jumper that has these little cartoon hands that sits at over the back of her hands, looks so funny but strange ;)  (It's a super short 10 minute episode college drama as well, something I'm watching whilst I wait for new eps here!)

Archived