Zhang LingHe as Mai SiXhong
Dai YunFan as Peng Pai
Suo Lang MeiQi as Li DaiXi
Tang JiaLong as Ding Yi
Fan JinWei as Lin BaiHui
Ji MeiHan as Jun Jun
Li MoYong as Zhang YuXin

Synopsis:

The story revolves around the sweet campus life of a freshman of the sports rehabilitation course and a freshman of the gaming course. (Source: DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

Additional Links:

Sparkle Love 心动的瞬间 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 2 weeks later...

He really is a looker. Very handsome and charming. I wonder which show was filmed first. He looks younger here than in Maiden Holmes. Maybe it’s the way he acts here is supposed to be more boyish so he looks younger. While in Maiden Holmes he acted as a very mature an assertive prince/general, at times a very impish prince lol. I can tell he has a very bright future in the industry as he acted very well in Maiden Holmes and taking a look at the trailers for this project his acting in Maiden Holmes does not seem a fluke. 

The jury is still out but my bet is on Maiden Holmes having a better story.  This one is fluffy, but it’s nice fluffy - dizzy young love, silly conversations and adorableEeeee leads. So easy on the eye. Though he is in trunks here often, I prefer the ML in Holmes.

zhang lianghe reminds me of yang yang whose popularity skyrocketed after one show (something about a smile...can’t recall exactly) . The latter is also blessed with good looks. I’m not sure but I think the FL in that show is also Bei WeiWei. 

ZLH’s star is on the rise. Good for the viewers! :blush:

20 minutes ago, rocat said:

The jury is still out but my bet is on Maiden Holmes having a better story.  This one is fluffy, but it’s nice fluffy - dizzy young love, silly conversations and adorableEeeee leads. So easy on the eye. Though he is in trunks here often, I prefer the ML in Holmes.

zhang lianghe reminds me of yang yang whose popularity skyrocketed after one show (something about a smile...can’t recall exactly) . The latter is also blessed with good looks. I’m not sure but I think the FL in that show is also Bei WeiWei. 

ZLH’s star is on the rise. Good for the viewers! :blush:

Hey some people just have main lead written all over them. This is one of those times. :doggie: he just sparkles on screen. He probably sparkles off screen too lol.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Sparkle Love 心动的瞬间
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Sparkle Love 心动的瞬间

Archived