[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

perrine: the softsubs have for those episodes have never been released in soompi. i'm pretty sure that only some of the DBSK forums have them.. and don't want them shared elsewhere. i do know that there is a LQ-hardsubbed version in TVfXQ Forever's CB tho.. here's the link to that CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/tvfxqers

wins: No probs! I think she's the funniest heroine out of the six. She's not afraid to look stupid and acts whatever way she likes. Most of the other girls are less confident in that way.. and just wanna look pretty and stuff. Her Ole song was pretty catchy! hehe... I totally didn't expect her to have a single tho!!

juma48: I don't have it.. sorry..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Aww....its ok but i hope someone will have this episode coz i want to see ryu si won in this gameshows.

But in anycase do u know whether kim Jung Hoon which was previously from UN and actor which act as Prince Yul in goong have appear in this gameshow before?

Guest inquinn

thank you sooo much to those who worked hard to get this thread all organized again!

i appreciate it so much

i'm kinda new to these things so sorry i can't help

i myself am in d process of collecting my fav episodes of the shows :)

nway, keep working n thank u again!

we love u guys!!

Guest mszshortiiex3

this question has probably been asked before. but, when do you think episodes for the dbsk episode will be out?

ivee been anticipating to watch it with subs hehe ;x :D

btw, silverwings you're doing a great job with this. XD thanks to all you guys for puttin this all together!<3

this question has probably been asked before. but, when do you think episodes for the dbsk episode will be out?

ivee been anticipating to watch it with subs hehe ;x :D

btw, silverwings you're doing a great job with this. XD thanks to all you guys for puttin this all together!<3

both episodes have already been out and subbed already. I dont know w/c CB has it so I cant give you a link.

ah, they already have it on the mainpage! I dont think that's the subbed one though. not really sure.

Guest silverwingz

juma48: well u could have just looked thru the list in the first post to see if any had Kim Jung Hoon in them.. :sweatingbullets: but anyway.. I had a quick browse thru the guest lists and didn't find any with him in it.. so yeah.. 90% sure that he hasn't been on Heroine 6 before.. there's still 10% unsure! :P

mszshortiiex3: the episode is out. in the first post, like everything else is.. but the subs weren't released here. i do know that there is a LQ-hardsubbed version in TVfXQ Forever's CB tho.. here's the link to that CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/tvfxqers

If you can't use CB.. I can't help u, coz we're not allowed to reupload them anywhere else.

:o! they replaced that girl?? (she was in invisible man choi jansoo, thas all i know x_x) sry if im slow but i didnt noe that..last sunday i watched it and dint see her~+now i come in here and see another girl.. now that second 2 last grl isnt the prettiest anymore :P

edit// i just read/skim thru the list.. and it said goodbye *inserts name* so i guess that's her.. and that happened in june? Lol. something like that~ does anyoen know why sh left?

today's epi is record-breaking! :lol: the first parts are kinda boring but it gets better towards the end..

what's gonna be on next week? is it some kind of special epi? can't understand korean so i don't know what the preview is all about..

Guest krazyxdreamer

LOLS todayys episode was record breaking^! lols but yeah the first time we get to see the MASTER lols! butyeah i was wondering wut was happening next week.

i knoe its the special with the old heroines and like a dance battle or something!

Guest luckyyou

i1pw0.th.jpg i2to2.th.jpg i3qi5.th.jpg i4oc0.th.jpg

Happy Sunday - 111906 - 1% Committee (Interior) & Heroine 6

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

h1yz3.th.jpg h2pe4.th.jpg h3rt7.th.jpg h4lz2.th.jpg

Heroine 6 - 111906 - Noh Hong Chul, Son Ho Young, Lee Seung Gi, Lee Jung, Lee Jae Yoon +

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Advertising a bit late, but I was so busy and couldn't even make 1 minute to make screencaps. Sigh, so for those who didn't see it, dl it. I haven't seen it yet. But I do LOVE how I made so many group screen caps.

Does anyone have episode 31 which ryu si won is feature on?

http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi

I believe it's there. But jsut to let you know. Yuhgul has gone through many many transformation. So if you're expecting soemthing like right now, then you'll be disappointed. I think during that time, they had them interview them so Ryu Shi Won won't be playing a game, but just be interviewed. Oh actually tehy play a game, but it's not a physical came but something like "guess what this is". And it's not the fun rain picture game. This was right before Yuhgul Summer Story, and the two young yuhguls are Hong Soo Ah & Shim Eun Ji.

Guest ladybabygirl

hi, can someone upload the correct episodes to episode 80, 81, 82 because everytime i click on it it keeps giving me the gwam special.

I'm 90% sure there was one. It was way before Goong time. It might have been during Heroine 5?

I'm at work so I can't look it up right now...and I have to search through my burned DVD....I'm pretty sure he was in the episode Minwoo from Shinhwa sprained his ankle while he he was backstage.

juma48: well u could have just looked thru the list in the first post to see if any had Kim Jung Hoon in them.. :sweatingbullets: but anyway.. I had a quick browse thru the guest lists and didn't find any with him in it.. so yeah.. 90% sure that he hasn't been on Heroine 6 before.. there's still 10% unsure! :P

^REally??? Ahh.....if only u manage to find the vids and post it here. I will really appreciate it so much coz i been dying to see that. At the most right now i wanted to know which episode he feature in. hehe.....

silverwingz & Co.: awesome work on this new thread! B) i'll try to rummage thru my old files (that i didn't hafta delete already!) & see if there's any episodes i can find for y'all. Will PM the links to silverwingz, too. :)

It took a while for this week's Happy Sunday LQ to show up in CBs, but it's available now! ;) enjoy. :P

edit: Heroine 6 (2005-05-15)

I got this from the 1st page of Heroine 6:

Episode 28 (050515)

Guests: Sung Shi Kyung, Lee Minwoo, MC Mong & UN

No Link Available!

It was aired on 5/15/05. I remember it was hard to find episode....I was looking for it because of Minwoo. I tried to look for it right now on CBs but it's not working for me right now.

EDIT: I found MQ CB.

BESTSHINHWA CB has it.

http://box5.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/index.c...rl=bestshinhwa#

^REally??? Ahh.....if only u manage to find the vids and post it here. I will really appreciate it so much coz i been dying to see that. At the most right now i wanted to know which episode he feature in. hehe.....

Guest silverwingz

HEROINE 6 (061119)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2HDRXXKT

Sorry about the delay!!

ritzy!: Are you talking about Choi Yuh Jin? I don't really know much about her.. but if u are talking about her.. she left to pursue her acting career i think.. i remember reading this from the old Heroine 6 thread.. but I could be wrong..

tonks: yeah i'm not too sure what's happening next week either!! but it sure looks like they're doing interesting activities! and yeah.. there are the old heroines as well. can't wait!

krazyxdreamer: i couldn't believe we got to see the MASTER of the dibidibidip game! hehe.. he was so sweaty underneath the mask tho.. ew.. haha.. but that'd be expected!

luckyyou: thanks for sharing ur links! even when ur really busy! :D

ladybabygirl: sorry about the wrong links! and thanks steam.boy for providing the right ones!

juma48: hey sorry! i must have completely skimmed over the whole first post and missed episode 28 which actually does have UN in it.. :sweatingbullets: thanks mommie Alice for the correction!

Kalena: THANKS FOR THE LINK! I've added it to the first post! AND I'll have to point out to juma48 that the link Kalena provides is the episode with UN in it! She just put the wrong date. it should say 2005, and not 2006.

Happy Watching Everyone!

Guest evelyn168

I think they're doing a H6 special next week... If I'm not mistaken, they're going to show clips of all the H5/6 girls... I don't know if they're inviting the other girls back... I just saw the past clips... I really do hope they'll bring back the other girls. I miss Kang Su Jung the most.

Archived