Huang Yi as Fei Yuan
Zhang Yan Yan as Empress Dowager
Li Jin Rong as Prince Yun
Chang Cheng as Liu Xuan
Zhu Min Xin as Jiang Xiwen
Huang Xing Yuan as Emperor
Yu Hai Liang as Luo Xin

Synopsis:

After being defeated in a war against an invading kingdom, the Prince of Qi had his military power removed. His brother, the Prince of Yun decided to make use of the chance to support the ascension of the young Emperor. Prince Qi came to a tacit agreement with the Emperor, and decided to retreat from courtly affairs. Meanwhile, he embarked on a search for the truth in secret under the alias of Pei Zhao. On his journey, he meets young constable Su Ci, and was impressed by her calm nature and investigative ability. They decided to investigate the incident together. However as they are getting closer to the truth, danger also starts to befall on them.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Maiden Holmes 少女大人 Viki Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Maiden Holmes 少女大人

I have a feeling he has no ambitions of being the emperor (plus he then can be free to marry who he chooses). He does love his country and wants to protect the borders.

He also seems to have a good relationship with the current king who actually consults him on matters! It's jsut the palace officials who are up to plotting. 

Yes, his younger brother as Emperor and him as a prince of the kingdom... i hope ep8 description of the two stars being separated despite being in love is not what is going to happen to our MLs...

So the male lead, its his first drama? Looks good .. and his acting is calm enough... the premise of him hiding his identity as a prince is interesting to me and im waiting to see how she will discover it eventually.. :D

As for the detective work parts, doesnt really bother me so much. Beats more palace problems/conspiracies any day:D

On 9/3/2020 at 7:52 PM, Dramanoona said:

Is no one out there watching this drama? 

So far, I will continue as I am up to Ep 6.

The ML is not too bad - considering he is a rookie??

im watching too....

and yes...the ML is newbie...some angles he looked like the ML in Love.in.Between...

I think of the all dramas airing out there now... this is better visually... handsome and smart male lead with beautiful and smart female lead....its my first time seeing both leads in a drama. Im surprised to see the male lead has 2 other dramas where he is the  lead...  good stuff. (Info from mydramalist)....

Just finished watching ep12 sub... cant wait to more of the sub episodes! And i hope this drama will end happily!

More people are in mydramalist discussion than in soompi...and i can see more people are watching and following the drama there, as those who *liked* it surpassed 1000 since this morning :)

23 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

@mvrecci! *WAVES*

Hello! Nice to see a familiar face here!

I am enjoying this one so far. 

Hopefully no silly/open ending (Watching Heiress too)

yep..(✷‿✷)

so difficult to move from *trotar*....

cant find new ones that would not make me skip an ep...

i keep comparing them ... 

perhaps... this one will keep me company.. if not for the good visuals of the ML.. i find this a bit dragging..

hope this is HE...

(-_-;)

i also watched Heiress...but dropped it..felt the FL acting was forced...

ಠಿ_ಠಿ

On 9/5/2020 at 8:59 AM, ILoveDramas said:

just started this and it’s decent! it amazes me how the FL looks so different with lipstick! 

I wish Cdramas would style FLs pretending to be men more realistically e,g, no lipstick.  I know the producers and maybe the actresses want the FLs to look pretty but they can be made to good with minimal makeup.  As it is, in the first few episodes I wondered if the FL was posing as a male or female constable.  In Under the Power, Seven Tan was a female constable. So quite confused until ML in this drama realized Su Ci is actually female.  

On 9/4/2020 at 12:42 AM, realistic2280a said:

i hope ep8 description of the two stars being separated despite being in love is not what is going to happen to our MLs..

The fortune teller did say if the two of them becomes a couple, they will be blissful till old.  So hopefully, a happy ending.

13 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

am watching Heiress too (but found out about the ending.) :wut:

So I may stop at Ep 22 before everything goes down the drain. 

The Heiress drama may not necessarily be a bad ending.

4 hours ago, P Lam said:

I think the ML is very good  looking and he’s only 22.  For a rookie, he performed well.  The FL is cute.  I’m enjoying this drama and am watching ep 15.

Where are you watching until ep15? Urgh.. im still at ep12, keep refreshing the site to check new subs (i havent done this in a while, shows im addicited! Hahaa)...and looking for new comments on the drama, at mydramalist.... some comments are hilarious, most are fixated at ML, yes he is handsome, no doubt. Perhaps it is his gentle presonality despite being a general and a prince and still a caring person.

No one talks about his mole at the bridge of his nose? Hehee.. and it puzzled me that some think the FL is not pretty? She is beautiful, especially with her long hair ( the red wedding dress)... not to compare her role in the other drama, My Unicorn Girl.

I saw some BTS of the drama, which is not link to this site, ML's voice is indeed deeper than the one in the drama... and gosh, he is just 22. 

It feels like with so many TV channels in China, producers dont mind to experiment with any handsome young men, as it only takes one drama or two, to make actors famous. Writing wise, there is a need for improvement, ie, reducing the length of the dramas, not over 30 at least:D

Archived