--- LET GO --- HM LOVES JIHYE

Guest JiHye

Originally by m-flo loves YOSHIKA
Name: Let Go Original Artist: M-flo and Yoshika Introducing: Hmaster and JiHye Mixer: Hmaster Thoughts: JIHYE: Wow. This song means so much to me and it's my final tribute to someone that I need to let go. A lot of emotion went into this and just working on the first part really tired us out. HMASTER: It was challenging...and a very open piece to do. C/C ARE APPRECIATED. BTW/ this is only the first part of the song..>_<

Guest babiixru

i love the adlibs! hmaster makes such a goood verbal xDDD

ahh you guys did my and my partner's winter collab song x_X;; do i want to sing this song now T_T haha

the baby come on's kind of get repetitive and david your rap in this one seems less vibrant and sounds as if you're struggling a bit with the rap due to the low pitch or something ^^; t

he yeah's sound unique though xD

but i have this on repeat! you guys did a good job :)

Guest fantasiimaker

You two sound great together, as usual ^^ You should come up with a duo name 8D

This sounds like a different side to Fiona~ I can feel your emotion. I like how you handled the song =) I feel the weariness from hmaster too..and I agree with ru on the vibrance of the rap, but then m-flo rap isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world to pull off XD you did it in your own way, and that's what matters.

Sorry that you two have to go through painful times now, but making this song helps vent and sort out those feelings, huh ._. Good luck! Definitely finish this collab! ^^

*edit: *poku* two as one, fiona XDD

Guest babiixru

i'm still listening to this x_x;;

find me one person who's vibrant, concise, and clearly understood when he's sad and something's on his mind.

well i didn't mean it a happy vibrancy, but more like a increased vibrancy...that sounds sort of sad o.O bah i suck at describing, sorry ><

Guest sikkony

i'm still listening to this x_x;;

well i didn't mean it a happy vibrancy, but more like a increased vibrancy...that sounds sort of sad o.O bah i suck at describing, sorry ><

I'm not a person good at judging rap probably but I reckon his rap was good this time round. The reason being was because his other raps were too "energetic" for my taste, but the rapping in this rendition I reckon was excellent. My two cents, maybe I don't like over energetic rap.

Archived