[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

23 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Finally, my love Daniel is back in K-dramaland! ❤ I think this series will be a refreshing change for himself & his fans after a heavy drama like The Ghost Detective in 2018! Can't wait to see his transformation as a professional hair dresser. :lol: Oh gosh, his long fingers are giving me butterflies already!

By the way, is there any romance available?! I am so excited to see who's gonna fall in love with Daniel since there are so many actresses in the lineup ❤ I would love it if he end ups with Shim Eun Woo as their age difference is comfortable with each other! Of course they both will be working together as professionals at the salon. 

And there is a huge buzz on the internet over the 15 years age difference between Daniel & Kim Hyang Gi. I hope they won't involve in romantically as he will be her superior at work. Can't wait to know more details! :)

What are your opinions about the plot, @larus @parkeunbinchoidaniel @danisnk222 @reiko @Danychoi2712 @Pyar @@sinhvichuchu @Duyenxd @haebaragi @Cassi @jongski @kaedechan & other friends/ chingus?? 

I cant guess his character, but i’m really excited for this, and I know everyone also like meeeeeeee yeahhhhhhimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGXrEDoZMnpa3MIy89dJe 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

21 minutes ago, @sinhvichuchu said:

I cant guess his character, but i’m really excited for this, and I know everyone also like meeeeeeee yeahhhhhh 

Yeah, me too! Count me in dear!!! I miss his handsomeness on screen a lot so can't really wait for him to start filming the series!!! Aww.. This beautiful smile is the only thing I need right now! I think we will have a beautiful, light hearted & cute drama with our idol here! :) Fingers crossed!!

tumblr_p3jarc603H1uq4zv4o5_400.gifv

• Love 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Yeah, me too! Count me in dear!!! I miss his handsomeness on screen a lot so can't really wait for him to start filming the series!!! Aww.. This beautiful smile is the only thing I need right now! I think we will have a beautiful, light hearted & cute drama with our idol here! :) Fingers crossed!!

Moazzz love love moazzz

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Well, there was a news last month that actor Lee Seo Hwan casted for Fly High, Butterfly. But there is no further confirmation over his role & I wonder if he is included in the cast. Reports said before that he takes on the role of Kang Tae-won.

C3V7iK0W8AATq-g.jpg&key=7c546124f7bf293c usfAy3Y.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

‘Fly High, Butterfly’ reveals Kim Hyang-gi, Choi Daniel among confirmed lineup of cast

Aurora Bae   

September 28, 2020

%E2%80%98Fly-High-Butterfly-reveals-Kim-

JTBC’s Fly High, Butterfly has confirmed the appearance of stars Kim Hyang-gi, Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon-ah, Shim Eun-woo, Park Jung-woo, Moon Tae-yoo, and Kim Ga-hee in the upcoming life-themed series. 

Set primarily in a salon called “Fly High, Butterfly,” the drama unravels the stories of hairdressers who do their best in giving their customers self-confidence by transforming their appearance. The makeovers are extremely meticulous and beautiful that they can be likened to the metamorphosis of a butterfly.

Kim Hyang-gi (At Eighteen) will play the female protagonist Gi-beum, an aspiring hairstylist in her 20s who is taking an intern post at “Fly High, Butterfly.” Known as a talented rookie, Gi-beum works with three other interns named: Moo-yeol (Park Jung-woo, Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation), the youngest; Teacher Woo (Moon Tae-yoo, Hospital Playlist), the silent and quiet; and Soo-ri (Kim Ga-hee, At Eighteen) the kind and optimistic. During her time at the salon, Gi-beum slowly realizes that it takes a lot more than just skills to deal with different types of customers. 

Meanwhile, Choi Daniel (The Ghost Detective) will take on the role of the male protagonist Gwang-soo. He is enthusiastic at his job and values the opinions of his co-workers. In training and guiding the interns, Gwang-soo teams up with Jen (Shim Eun-woo, The World of the Married), another professional hairstylist, and Michel (Oh Yoon-ah, Once Again), the director of their salon.

Fly-High-Butterfly-Cast.png?resize=768,4

The production crew behind the series remarked, “Actors Kim Hyang-gi, Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon-ah, Shim Eun-woo, Park Jung-woo, Moon Tae-yoo, and Kim Ga-hee are confirmed to appear in Fly High, Butterfly, an unprecedented work that aims to highlight the challenges and triumphs that hairdressers experience during their usual days at the beauty salon. Please look forward to a unique, heart-tugging drama that will be centered on these hardworking hairstylists.”

Fly High, Butterfly is co-helmed by PDs Kim Da-ye of the JTBC Drama Festa: Hello Dracula (2020) and Kim Bo-kyung of The Wind Blows (2019). Penned by screenwriter Park Yeon-seon of Hello, My Twenties! (Seasons 1 & 2/2016, 2017), the drama is slated to premiere in the first half of 2021.

https://www.kdramapal.com/fly-high-butterfly-reveals-kim-hyang-gi-choi-daniel-among-confirmed-lineup-of-cast/

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Actor Choi Daniel to act with the child star

Equanimity 

September 26, 2020 14:06

The drama "Fly Butterfly" announces its cast including Kim Hyang Gi, Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon Ah, Shim Eun Woo, Park Jung Woo, Moon Tae Yoo and Kim Ka Hee.

Choi-Daniel-considers-upcoming-JTBC-dram

"Fly Butterfly" tells about the world of aspiring hair designers - where hairstyles are said to account for 90% of someone's visual image. This is the next project of writer Park Yeon Sun - who is famous for her work "Age of Youth", writing the script.

In the movie, Kim Hyang Gi - the child star was cast as Gi Bbeum, an apprentice worker at a hair salon. Meanwhile, Choi Daniel - the male star will play the role of hair designer Kwang Soo. Park Jung Woo, Moon Tae Yoo, and Kim Ka Hee take on the roles of apprentices.

It can be said that this is the first time a Korean drama has mentioned the world of hair salons. "Fly Butterfly" will be co-directed by Kim Da Ye of "Hello Dracula" and Kim Bo Kyung of "The Wind Blows", "Mystic Pop-Up Bar". The drama is scheduled to air in 2021.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon Ah, Shim Eun Woo, Kim Hyang Gi, Park Jung Woo, Moon Tae Yoo and Kim Ga Hee are confirmed for upcoming JTBC drama Fly High, Butterfly helmed by Age of Youth's writer and Hello Dracula and Mystic Pop Up Bar's PDs.

Expected to air in the first half of 2021.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Fly High Butterfly: Kim Hyang Gi And Choi Daniel Lead Cast To Play Professional Hairstylists

By:  Nora Andrade

September 29, 2020 12:24 hs

The new youth romance K-drama called Fly High Butterfly confirmed its cast of talented and renowned performers such as Kim Hyang Gi , Choi Daniel , Oh Yoon Ah , Shim Eun Woo , Park Jung Woo , Moon Tae Yoo, and Kim Ga Hee .

fly-high-butterfly_8.jpg_559301571.jpg

Produced by the JTBC network, directed by Kim Bo Kyung and Kim Da Ye, written by Park Yeon Seon and scheduled to be released in 2021, its plot will revolve around the world of hair stylists, the challenges and triumphs they experience in their day to day.

The K-Drama Fly HIgh Butterfly follows the lives of people who work in a hair salon and interns who transform clients of a famous hair salon with the same name, the changes they achieve are so meticulous and beautiful that they can be compared with the metamorphosis of a butterfly.

Gi Bbeum is in her early 20s and works at Fly High Butterfly as an assistant intern. She works with three other assistant interns: Moo Yeol , Professor Woo, and Soo Ri . Gi Bbeum works hard, but has a hard time dealing with clients.

Kim Hyang Gi will play Gi Bbeum the newest and one of the best interns in the salon who works hard alongside her peers. Park Jung Woo will be Moo Yeol , the youngest and quietest intern who would rather work than chat with others. 

Kim Ga Hee will be playing Soo Ri , one of the interns who is kind and has a positive outlook on life. Choi Daniel will play Gwang Soo , a hair designer who prefers to follow the correct values as professionals at work. 

Oh Yoon Ah will play Michelle , a professional hair designer and salon director " Fly High Butterfly, " while Shim Eun Woo takes on the role of Zen , an engineering student but drops out and chooses to be a hair designer.

View the original article here

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Well, The new articles about the drama only focus on Daniel & Hyang Gi. Sounds like the story will mainly revolve around them! May be they both have separate life stories in the drama. It's not likely they will end up together at the end as their age & height gap is uncomfortable! :( I am really looking forward for more info on each character. Plus some love in the air as well.. :lol:

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes Ur right, I feel like both their character have their own life and are on seperate way. I'm very curious what relationship do both have gi Bbeum and Gwang Soo. I feel like both will meet and help each other solve their problem or something I really hope their relationship is like uncle and neice in that drama it would be Soo cute. I can't wait to see the posters and first reading script and their reaction. I can't wait. Hopefully Choi Daniel have romance moment with shimeunwoo. 

Yes,, dear! That's my point too! I really hope that the writer won't put Daniel & Hyang Gi together as their age gap is really uncomfortable to viewers! But I am so happy to see that the drama is already having some attention from public! :) Everyone is much excited about the connection between Daniel & Hyang Gi! And I really want Daniel & Shim Eun Woo to have romance, dear! I don't know what's wrong with me.. Ha ha! :D

And Daniel's agency has finally updated about him starring in Fly High, Butterfly but haven't seen anything from other agencies of the other cast!! Hopefully there will be.

• Love 2

21 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes Ur right, I feel like both their character have their own life and are on seperate way. I'm very curious what relationship do both have gi Bbeum and Gwang Soo. I feel like both will meet and help each other solve their problem or something I really hope their relationship is like uncle and neice in that drama it would be Soo cute. I can't wait to see the posters and first reading script and their reaction. I can't wait. Hopefully Choi Daniel have romance moment with shimeunwoo. 

39 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Daniel's fans in his DC gallery love his character name Kwang Soo in Fly High, Butterfly :lol: 

Can't wait see Choi Daniel acting as a hair dresser. Looking forward to other actors actresses too. Hope it will be a good drama.

• Love 2

On 10/2/2020 at 4:08 AM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Actress oh yoon ah is practicing for the upcoming drama fly high butterfly.:wub:

Wow, thanks a lot for the update so early in the morning dear!!! I managed to get her pics out of the instagram post! Just look at those rollers. :o Finally, they have started working on the drama!! I am so waiting for other cast to come ahead. 

127186180_2685845728393623_4959089086964

Spoiler

126502173_2685845718393624_5833386047349

126061803_2685845361726993_6557585942544

Credit : instagram

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 10/2/2020 at 6:45 AM, gm4queen said:

Wow, thanks a lot for the update so early in the morning dear!!! I managed to get her pics out of the instagram post! Just look at those rollers. :o Finally, they have started working on the drama!! I am so waiting for other cast to come ahead. 

On 10/2/2020 at 7:38 AM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Ur very welcome, I'm excited to see more update. I wish Choi Daniel have Instagram so he can uodate:wub:. But I understand what he meant. Can't wait

Yes. Can't wait see Choi Daniel filming for fly high butterfly. ❤

• Love 2

Oh Yoon Ah, transforms into a hair designer, “The only way to live” 

2020-10-02 08:57:59

by Park Eun hae

Actress Oh Yoon-Ah has revealed the recent situation.

On October 2nd, Oh Yoon Ah  posted three photos on her Instagram.

In the released photos, Oh Yoon-Ah is in the middle of a beauty practice. Oh Yoon Ah's serious expression catches the eye.

The netizens who saw the picture responded with comments such as "nice" and "I'll look forward to the drama."

Spoiler

On the other hand, Yoona Oh plays the role of Michelle, the head of a beauty salon in JTBC's new drama 'Fly high, Butterfly' scheduled to air in 2021.

Credit : Instagram

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh Yoon Ah, my 2nd dream is a hairdresser? "Only practice is the way to live" among super intensive perm

Spoiler

Actress Oh Yoon Ah showed off her chic beauty.

On the 2nd October, Oh Yoon Ah posted photos with the hashtags "#Practice #Beautywoman #Flying butterfly #Michelle #Only practice is the way to live #Still... It's far away!!!" .

In the released photos, Oh Yoon Ah is working with a perm on a mannequin. The very focused appearance of Oh Yoon Ah catches the eye.

Meanwhile, Oh Yoon Ah recently appeared on KBS2 drama 'Once Again'.

• Love 2