[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

churrokingtruck instagram update

#츄로킹 지난 월요일 다녀온 현장은
드라마 #날아올라라나비 세트장입니다
세 번째 방문이었네요
이번에는 #삼화네트웍스 에서 김보경 감독님을 응원하기 위해
보내주셨습니다
점심 식사 시간에 맞춰 잘 전달드렸고요
스탭분들 매번 갈 때마다 맛있다는 말씀 감사드립니다
삼화네트웍스 다시 한번 감사드리고요
날아올라라 나비 배우, 스탭분들 모두 힘내세요
감사합니다

#Churroking The scene I went to last Monday It is the set of drama #flying butterfly It was my third visit This time, to support director Kim Bo-kyung at #Samhwa Networks Sent you I delivered it well in time for lunch Thank you for saying that it’s delicious every time you go to the staff Thank you again Samhwa Networks Fly up, butterfly actors and staff all do their best Thank you

129164569_149452200261963_68469607839824

129446263_1049198812174185_8551861875654

129361598_123743256092313_38946328155855

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIXXyAbJ8_C/

• Like 2

4 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Oh wonder why they change it. Maybe they have not finish shooting. Well may is longgggg:sweat_smile:

You know what dear, it's already 6 months since Kim Hyang Gi & Choi Daniel got casted as the leads in the drama. Kim Hyang Gi casted in late May & Choi Daniel casted in early June. Can't believe that 6 months have already passed. So let's cop until the next May, dear! Looks like it's early May so end of April & then early May comes. I am so excited!!! Cheers! :lol: Time passes faster than we think! 

And the spread sheet above is only a rumor! It may not be accurate! After all, JTBC will officially announce the airing date for Fly High, Butterfly soon. So don't worry, darling!!! :heart:

• Love 1

Actor Yoo In Soo officially cast in Fly High, Butterfly. 

On December 7th, Yoo In Soo's company Management Koo said, “Yoo In Soo will appear in JTBC's Fly High, Butterfly after filming for his current Netflix movie."

photo1220452.jpg

Credit : Newsen

• Like 1

'Now our school' meets Yoo In Soo in 'Fly Up, Butterfly'

Reporter Seong Jong-hyun

2020.12.07 17:16

photo1220452.jpg

Actor Yoo In-soo announced through his agency on the 7th that he will appear in “Fly Up, Butterfly”.

JTBC's new drama 'Fly Up, Butterfly' is a work about the story of a hair designer and an intern who brightly transforms customers into'butterfly' in the beauty salon'fly up butterfly'.

Yoo In-soo debuted as Kang-gu, a bad boy harassing Park Bo-young in JTBC's 'Strong Girl Do Bong-soon', and then 'School 2017', 'Buam-dong Avengers', 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty', 'Gyeryong Fairy', '18 Moments', 'Chocolate', etc., through a number of works, he has given his unrivaled suction power with his unique acting.

On the other hand, Yoo In-soo is looking forward to seeing what kind of performance he will perform at JTBC's 'Fly Up, Butterfly' following Netflix's 'Now Our School '.

http://www.newsfreezone.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=280045

• Like 2

Well, it's a surprise that many of the cast from this drama have previously worked together in Moments of 18 K-drama including Kim Hyang Gi, Kim Ga Hee & the new cast member Yoo In Soo himself. So most people are excited for their reunion in Fly High, Butterfly.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes am very excited to see them again. Insoo always played as bad character or bullying character so maybe he maybe that may be his role. :huh:

Wow really?! I didn't know that before. But since this is a life drama, I don't think that we would have any bad people on our hands, dear! Hopefully!! :) But who knows...??! Let's wait until the production team make an official announcement about the series. And JTBC better make some noise as well!!!

• Like 2

7 dramas that you must watch in the first half of 2021

10 Dec 20 | 11:20

All genres exist!

For KDrama lovers, entering a new year is the same as entering a new page containing a series of drama titles that will air at the beginning of the new year. Apart from unique ideas and interesting storylines, the excellence of each player's acting also gives him his own edge in Korean dramas. At the beginning of 2021, there will be many KDrama titles ready to accompany your new year.

Are you curious about the title? Come on, see the article!

1. Fly High, Butterfly

tgekhyg-d42c89911329cc88659131fa9eeaf52f

Fly High, Butterfly is JTBC's latest drama, directed by Kim Da Ye. This drama will highlight the various stories of workers in a salon, as well as how they love and accept themselves for who they are. Written by Park Yeon Sun, this drama contains various implied messages that will change the way you view life.

Plus, Fly High, Butterfly is the first Korean drama to tell a story based on life in a salon. Kim Hyang Gi will make a comeback and compete in roles with Choi Daniel and Oh Yoon Ah. Are you sure you're not curious?

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Can't wait for it 

Me too darling!!! Kim Hyang Gi first got casted in May, 2020 so most probably the drama will air on May, 2021. Fingers crossed!!! :) Now I have some hopes for it!! It's already been 7 months since they started working on the drama. So waiting for some noise to pop-up! 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

On 12/14/2020 at 12:23 PM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Thanks a lot for the link dear! Must be definitely inside the make-up vehicle! She is really prettier than before. So happy that she updated her instagram. Can't wait for more. Hope she doesn't delete it, unlike Oh Yoon Ah! :D

Kim Hyang Gi instagram update

이게 언제일까나항
다들 힘내보아여.건강하게 힘내보아아앙 요.

When will this be?

Everyone, try harder, work harder in good health.

131066856_2703828013262061_7145297174919

• Like 2