[Upcoming Drama 2021] Fly High, Butterfly / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2021

3 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Thank you for the insight unni!!! The kids are super cute!! I have a feeling they are going to show the actor’s childhood 

I feel the same way, dear!! And is it just me or the kid in blue has the same smiley eyes of Daniel in himself???! I am super excited for the plot. Hope we can have some leads about our beloved drama soon! :)

• Like 1
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon Ah, Shim Eun Woo, and More Confirmed for New Drama "Fly High Butterfly" BY Anna G Sep 23, 2020 10:11 PM EDT     New JTBC drama with fresh storyline, "Fly

JTBC DRAMA 2021 FLY HIGH BUTTERFLY     Drama: Fly High, Butterfly / Salon de NABI (English title) Hangul: 날아올라라 나비 Genre: Life, Drama Network: JTBC Product

Kim Hyang Gi In Talks To Star In Upcoming JTBC Drama   TV/FILM May 26, 2020 by J. Lim   We may be seeing Kim Hyang Gi in a new drama soon!   On May 26, it was r

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Some child actors who are confirmed to starred in Fly High, Butterfly.

They all lovely children. Can not wait watch Daniel oppa's new drama. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Kim Hyang Gi received a coffee truck on the set of Salon de NABI today!!!

So they not completed filming yet? May be Choi Daniel oppa receive coffee truck next? ❤

• Like 1
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Omggg they’re still filiming?? Probably that’s why there is no major updates!! Atleast im excited to know the show is still on!!

33 minutes ago, Pyar said:

So they not completed filming yet? May be Choi Daniel oppa receive coffee truck next? ❤

Yes ladies! The filming is still on and obviously the drama will not air on May 24! But jtbc might reveal the new air date after May 24. And chances are that Salon de NABI will air in this August following the conclusion of Monthly House. You know, it was the pre- ordered schedule for Mon - The time slot in jtbc.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
25 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes ladies! The filming is still on and obviously the drama will not air on May 24! But jtbc might reveal the new air date after May 24. And chances are that Salon de NABI will air in this August following the conclusion of Monthly House. You know, it was the pre- ordered schedule for Mon - The time slot in jtbc.

Yayyyy im super excited to know that the show is still on cause for a moment there I kinda lost hope :(

• Like 2
  • Love 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw38JrZo2QQW_av3zB-07

Ablecasting talent agency confirmed that there will be children filming sessions for Fly High, Butterfly on May 7, 12 & 14.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Ablecasting talent agency confirmed that there will be children filming sessions for Fly High, Butterfly on May 7, 12 & 14.

Omg they’re really not done filming??? How long do you think it’s going to take??

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
9 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Omg they’re really not done filming??? How long do you think it’s going to take??

May be until next month. From 2020 September to 2021 June??! Then it will be that they have been shooting for the drama  for 9 consecutive months, which is an enough period for complete all the filming of a drama! Let's wait dear! We are almost there! :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Hope they finish filming soon safely. Can not wait see Choi Daniel oppa's comeback drama. ❤

• Like 3
  • Love 1

ashtangayogailsan instagram update

분주했던 주말 아쉬탕가요가일산

Jtbc 방송 될 '날아올라라 나비' 촬영이 있던 토요일입니다.

촬영에 애쓰셨던 배우와 스탭분들 덕분에
멋진 드라마가 만들어질것 같아요.

Busy Weekend

It is Saturday when the filming of 'Fly Up, Butterfly', which will be broadcast on Jtbc, was held.

Thanks to the actors and staff who worked hard on shooting.

I think a great drama will be made.

url=https:%7C%7C%7C%7Cinstagram.fiev22-1

https://www.instagram.com/p/COnJtd_nMmr/

Seems like shooting is finally finished today.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1
11 hours ago, gm4queen said:

ashtangayogailsan instagram update

분주했던 주말 아쉬탕가요가일산

Jtbc 방송 될 '날아올라라 나비' 촬영이 있던 토요일입니다.

촬영에 애쓰셨던 배우와 스탭분들 덕분에
멋진 드라마가 만들어질것 같아요.

Busy Weekend

It is Saturday when the filming of 'Fly Up, Butterfly', which will be broadcast on Jtbc, was held.

Thanks to the actors and staff who worked hard on shooting.

I think a great drama will be made.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COnJtd_nMmr/

Seems like shooting is finally finished today.

Oh my!!!! I can't wait!

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1
  • gm4queen changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Fly High, Butterfly / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2021