[Upcoming Drama 2021] Fly High, Butterfly / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2021

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon Ah, Shim Eun Woo, and More Confirmed for New Drama "Fly High Butterfly" BY Anna G Sep 23, 2020 10:11 PM EDT     New JTBC drama with fresh storyline, "Fly

JTBC DRAMA 2021 FLY HIGH BUTTERFLY     Drama: Fly High, Butterfly / Salon de NABI (English title) Hangul: 날아올라라 나비 Genre: Life, Drama Network: JTBC Product

Kim Hyang Gi In Talks To Star In Upcoming JTBC Drama   TV/FILM May 26, 2020 by J. Lim   We may be seeing Kim Hyang Gi in a new drama soon!   On May 26, it was r

jtbc studios has updated their website. In the latest update, Fly High, Butterfly is not included as an upcoming drama by jtbc. May be it's slated to air in the 2nd half of 2021. Or will push back in to the 1st half of 2022. Tagging @larus @backstreetboysfan @jongski @glass_shoe15 @Riya Varma @Pyar @Combsmania @L Leung & @hushhchingus just in case.

Some of the cast is still filming for Fly High, Butterfly so I think they will not air the drama in next month. :(

Spoiler

170043919_816615955873836_89235036934914

170008681_445864386499334_33788481583070

170030689_1917418968396541_6482440708388

• Sad 4
29 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Some of the cast is still filming for Fly High, Butterfly so I think they will not air the drama in next month. :(

This so sad. How long we wait to see Daniel oppa's come back drama? hope jtbc announce the air date soon.:bawling:

• Sad 2
6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

jtbc studios has updated their website. In the latest update, Fly High, Butterfly is not included as an upcoming drama by jtbc.

@gm4queen  This pre produce? Looks like they're still filming  waiting to watch Kim Hyang Gi.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, jongski said:

@gm4queen  This pre produce? Looks like they're still filming  waiting to watch Kim Hyang Gi.

Yes chingu! The drama is pre-produced. And some of the cast members & child actors are said to be filming this month. So I guess we have to wait a lot longer than we think. And they haven't even released a poster yet. So it's not gonna air on May 24, I think. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

jtbc studios has updated their website. In the latest update, Fly High, Butterfly is not included as an upcoming drama by jtbc. May be it's slated to air in the 2nd half of 2021. Or will push back in to the 1st half of 2022. Tagging @larus @backstreetboysfan @jongski @glass_shoe15 @Riya Varma @Pyar @Combsmania @L Leung & @hushhchingus just in case.

Some of the cast is still filming for Fly High, Butterfly so I think they will not air the drama in next month. 

Reveal hidden contents

Aww darn it, this really sucks!:(.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Fly. butterfly audio recording/ editing!

This must be the theme music???! In guitar!

Wow nice. Still long way to go see Daniel oppa in the drama. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, Pyar said:

Wow nice. Still long way to go see Daniel oppa in the drama. :(

Yes!!! They must be finished filming but now they are working on video & audio editing. And since this is a pre production, all the editings must be complete before airing. So I think it's understandable that they haven't released a poster or teaser yet. They are not yet prepared for starting the promotions of Fly High, Butterfly in the first place. :( They are still working on it as we speak!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes!!! They must be finished filming but now they are working on video & audio editing. And since this is a pre production, all the editings must be complete before airing. So I think it's understandable that they haven't released a poster or teaser yet. They are not yet prepared for starting the promotions of Fly High, Butterfly in the first place. :( They are still working on it as we speak!!!!!

Atleast we know that the show is still up

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Atleast we know that the show is still up

Yes dear!!! So true! Finally we got some lead that Daniel's come back drama is processing up. Let's wait if jtbc would release any official statement regarding the official air date of Fly High, Butterfly. :) Fingers crossed!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

I want to see oppa

3 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Me too. Miss him. :(

Calm down, girls. But then again, we haven't seen him in 2 months. I am desperate to see him. but now that the drama is processing up, let's hope to hear a good news soon! :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Some child actors who are confirmed to starred in Fly High, Butterfly.

지슬아

Ji seul-ah

2cd1da5c-725a-4938-aa01-da75fd4e238e.jpe

양진서 

Yang Jin-seo

5cb60d67-2dd7-4782-a00c-87137ad6026e.jpe

김다윤

Kim Da yun

175575689_2801069260204602_2231118721154

Credit : google

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • gm4queen changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Fly High, Butterfly / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2021