[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

have you heard the news regarding this drama? This is really sad to hear that the things are messed up ahead of the premiere.

No, I have not heard anything. I hope they will continue to shoot the drama in peace. I read the article. I hope evberything is OK.

Unrelated with the drama news

Spoiler

I just found out that Kim Hyang-ki left Namooactors, her management agency, after 10 years. She grew up as an actress with them. I have a soft spot for Namooactors because Kim So yeon used to be with them for 12 years. I wonder why they left after so many years. All the best for her and new oportunities in her career!

http://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=408741

• Like 1
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, larus said:

No, I have not heard anything. I hope they will continue to shoot the drama in peace. I read the article. I hope evberything is OK.

I think Daniel is finished shooting for the drama already. I don't know about Kim Hyang Gi but Oh Yoon Ah is resuming her filming sessions after taking some break. And the filming is said to be completed in a considerable amount. So I also hope everything will be sorted out soon. I want Daniel's come back drama to be in a perfect shape, no matter what. :) His fans have a high expectations for this drama!!!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I think Daniel is finished shooting for the drama already. I don't know about Kim Hyang Gi but Oh Yoon Ah is resuming her filming sessions after taking some break.

So they will have a pre- produced drama. I hope that until May things will calm down and the drama will be well received.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

22 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I hope everything will be alright soon. Dear @larus @backstreetboysfan @jongski, have you heard the news regarding this drama? This is really sad to hear that the things are messed up ahead of the premiere.

No, I have not heard anything. I hope they will continue to shoot the drama in peace.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Korean Netizens React to Actress Shim Eunwoo Continuing Filming After Admitting and Apologizing for Past School Bullying

1 hour ago

1617080851162-0.jpg

Shim Eunwoo goes on with her drama.

Back on 28th, the actress made headlines after admitting her past actions and apologizing to everyone who was hurt. She also revealed that she had personally met the victim and sat down for a deep talk with her.

According to reports on March 30th, Shim Eunwoo is currently continuing to film her drama 'Fly High Butterfly' which is set to premiere on May 24th. Shim Eunwoo is one of the main actors in the drama. A representative from JTBC revealed, "There's nothing has been decided for Shim Eunwoo ('s future participation in the drama)."

Not to mention, this has caused debate among Netizens. Several comments on the web read, "Wait, does this mean that she simply continues promoting after admitting her school bullying?" "I think it's better for her to at least take a break for a moment," "It's completely her choice why do Netizens tell her this and that?" "I was a fan of her but I think I'm not anymore," and more.

What are your thoughts about this, ladies and gentlemen?

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2021/03/30/korean-netizens-react-to-actress-shim-eunwoo-continuing-filming-after-admitting-and-apologizing-for-past-school-bullying-390684

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Shim Eun-woo to Step Down From "Fly High Butterfly" Due to School Violence Allegations

2021/03/29

photo1317675.jpg

Actress Shim Eun-woo admitted to the allegations of school violence after about a month it first came out. Along with Shim Eun-woo's acknowledgement of school violence, attention is also being paid to the response of the production team of "Fly High Butterfly" which she is currently starring in.

On the 28th, Shim Eun-woo said on her personal social media that she met with the victim who made accusations on school violence, and that she knew that she had hurt the victim.

On this day, Shim Eun-woo said, "I realized that what I said without thinking in the past could remain a long pain to the other person, and I have deep concerns about my past life and my present self. I am truly sorry".

Actress Shim Eun-woo is currently filming "Fly High Butterfly".

Shim Eun-woo is known to play a significant character in "Fly High Butterfly" and many parts of the filming are known to have been carried out. In the early days of the suspicion, "Fly High Butterfly" said through a media outlet that it was aware of the controversy, but that it was not discussed whether Shim Eun-woo was to drop out or not.

However, the situation changed when Shim Eun-woo admitted to the accusations. There are precedents such as the suspension of the activities of Hyunjin of Stray Kids, who has already admitted to school violence, and the drop-out of actor Ji Soo from the KBS2 drama "River Where the Moon Rises".

Therefore, netizens are also showing interest in Shim Eun-woo's "Fly High Butterfly". In fact, the work is being mentioned in the online community and others as 'the drama that Shim Eun-woo is starring in'.

Attention is focusing on what position the drama "Fly High Butterfly" will take against Shim Eun-woo.

https://www.hancinema.net/shim-eun-woo-to-step-down-from-fly-high-butterfly-due-to-school-violence-allegations-150169.html

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

37 minutes ago, Pyar said:

This is first time Daniel oppa's drama has allegations. Hope all come clean and they air drama on time. Fighting, oppa. B)

Yeah, this is the very first time. I hope evrything will be fine soon. Perhaps, we need to support Daniel. I guess, i saw the 6 kdrama would possible not released this year. And our Daniel drama is not on list. We stil have hope. That everything will be ok this coming April.

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

By the way, I don't understand this one thing. This drama is slated to air in May. We are almost in April but jtbc hasn't released a single poster related to the drama yet. Then they already knew it beforehand that the actress' personal issue would affect the publicity of Fly High Butterfly in the first place??! :( This is really disturbing! I want this to be sorted out as soon as possible.

17 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I guess, i saw the 6 kdrama would possible not released this year. And our Daniel drama is not on list.

That's a real relief, dear!!! Thanks a lot for the information. :) Yes, let's keep our hopes for him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, I don't understand this one thing. This drama is slated to air in May. We are almost in April but jtbc hasn't released a single poster related to the drama yet. Then they already knew it beforehand that the actress' personal issue would affect the publicity of Fly High Butterfly in the first place??! :( This is really disturbing! I want this to be sorted out as soon as possible.

That's a real relief, dear!!! Thanks a lot for the information. :) Yes, let's keep our hopes for him.

No problem dear, everything for Daniel! We can do this! Fighting!

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Ablecasting talent agency is insisting that there will be children filming sessions for Salon de NABI on April 11 & 22! :)

Why so many children? Hope they release more details soon.

• Love 1

jtbc studios has updated their website. In the latest update, Fly High, Butterfly is not included as an upcoming drama by jtbc. May be it's slated to air in the 2nd half of 2021. Or will push back in to the 1st half of 2022. Tagging @larus @backstreetboysfan @jongski @glass_shoe15 @Riya Varma @Pyar @Combsmania @L Leung & @hushhchingus just in case.

Some of the cast is still filming for Fly High, Butterfly so I think they will not air the drama in next month. :(

Spoiler

170043919_816615955873836_89235036934914

170008681_445864386499334_33788481583070

170030689_1917418968396541_6482440708388

• Sad 3

29 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Some of the cast is still filming for Fly High, Butterfly so I think they will not air the drama in next month. :(

This so sad. How long we wait to see Daniel oppa's come back drama? hope jtbc announce the air date soon.:bawling:

• Sad 1