[Upcoming Drama 2021] Fly High, Butterfly / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2021

Hello @jongski chingu! Nice to see you here! JTBC has recently labeled this series as one of romance dramas to be aired on 2021. But there is no records that s Hyang Gi will pair up with Daniel. We have a long line of actresses in the series so I hope they will be like student/ teacher as @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend said! The premiere is in May 2021 so I really hope JTBC start promoting Fly High, Butterfly anytime soon. :thumbsup:

• Like 5
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon Ah, Shim Eun Woo, and More Confirmed for New Drama "Fly High Butterfly" BY Anna G Sep 23, 2020 10:11 PM EDT     New JTBC drama with fresh storyline, "Fly

JTBC DRAMA 2021 FLY HIGH BUTTERFLY     Drama: Fly High, Butterfly / Salon de NABI (English title) Hangul: 날아올라라 나비 Genre: Life, Drama Network: JTBC Product

Kim Hyang Gi In Talks To Star In Upcoming JTBC Drama   TV/FILM May 26, 2020 by J. Lim   We may be seeing Kim Hyang Gi in a new drama soon!   On May 26, it was r

REQUEST THE LICENSE FOR YOUR FAVORITE UPCOMING DRAMA

New-Korean-Dramas-2021-19.jpg

Rakutein Viki is the number 1 spot to watch Fly High, Butterfly with multi subtitles in 2021! Anyone who is good in Korean, can appoint as a translator to translate korean in to any language as well! Please register first at Rakutein Viki & then fill out the form as follows.

Guys, please request the license for Fly High, Butterfly by filling up the form & submitting it.

HERE: https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713

132610356_2715156312129231_4443078930270

2020 is probably the hardest year for all of us. So let's step in to 2021 with a happy heart to watch our favorite drama with our favorite actor, Choi Daniel! So much expectations!

Wishing everyone a happy new year!!!!!

:heartxoxo:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

JTBC studios official

Fly High, Butterfly is slated to air from 2021. 05. 24 to 2021. 07. 13

The photo of the 1st script has been released.

Credit : dcinside

Excited!!!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • gm4queen changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres on May 24, 2021
On 12/29/2020 at 6:57 PM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omggg finally after long time @gm4queen

Yeah, so happy! But english title TBA??! Then I have a hunch that jtbc would announce an english title for this series that's not including the word "butterfly"... :o It's normal for korean dramas to have two titles in use. One is the literal title & the other name is the english title which is totally differ from the meaning in literal title.. Wow, this is something worth waiting for!!! I hope we can have some clue about the plot in english title. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

youngtruck_2016 instagram update

#광수오신날
#커피차 서포트
#오늘은 광수스타일 혼자먹어요~~

#최다니엘

저희 영트럭 은 코로나19 안전수칙에 의거하여
준비과정부터 종료시까지 안전하게 서포트하였답니다

#Gwangsu #Coffee tea support #Today I'm eating Gwangsu style alone #Daniel Choi Our Young Truck is based on the Corona 19 safety rules. We supported safely from the preparation.

133987876_149670306701340_75457264735147

133860857_211178303890091_53638204214801

Spoiler

133845200_904680330358685_62305036427523

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdJKJspzWr/

• Like 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Daniel is back, Can't wait for this drama!:).

Hello friend! Welcome to the thread! Yes, everyone is so excited to watch Daniel's upcoming drama after 3 years of hiatus. :) I really hope this will be a healing, beautiful, dreamy drama to ease our pain. Can't really wait to see him in May. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello friend! Welcome to the thread! Yes, everyone is so excited to watch Daniel's upcoming drama after 3 years of hiatus.  I really hope this will be a healing, beautiful, dreamy drama to ease our pain. Can't really wait to see him in May. 

Hi and thanks :) Yeah so am I. I hope so as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

36 New Korean Dramas Airing In 2021 To Put On Your To-Watch List

For K-drama fans, the upcoming year will be full of treats thanks to a slew of new Korean dramas in 2021. Some of the Korean dramas originally scheduled to air in 2020 had their filming schedules interrupted to our dismay, but the good news is that we’ll finally get to watch these new Korean dramas in 2021.

To hype you up for next year, here are 36 new Korean dramas airing in 2021 that will keep you entertained as you go through a brand new year. 

22. Fly High Butterfly

New-Korean-Dramas-2021-19.jpg

Image credit: @jtbcdrama

Main cast:

Choi Daniel as Kwang-soo

Kim Hyang-gi as Gi Bbeum

Oh Yoon-ah as Michel/Mi Sel

Fly High Butterfly is set in a hair salon called “Fly High, Butterfly” and it tells the life stories of its workers.

Gi-Bbeum (Kim Hyang-gi) is an assistant intern in her early 20s while Kwang-soo (Choi Daniel) is an enthusiastic hairstylist. Both of them work under the salon’s director, Michel (Oh Yoon-ah).

The drama will capture the everyday routine of people who work in hair salons, as well as the personal growth that they go through.

Korean title: 날아올라라 나비
Genre: Slice of life, drama
Airs: 1st half of 2021

https://thesmartlocal.com/korea/korean-dramas-2021/

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • gm4queen changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Fly High, Butterfly / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2021