[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

jtbc studios has updated their website. In the latest update, Fly High, Butterfly is not included as an upcoming drama by jtbc.

@gm4queen  This pre produce? Looks like they're still filming  waiting to watch Kim Hyang Gi.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, jongski said:

@gm4queen  This pre produce? Looks like they're still filming  waiting to watch Kim Hyang Gi.

Yes chingu! The drama is pre-produced. And some of the cast members & child actors are said to be filming this month. So I guess we have to wait a lot longer than we think. And they haven't even released a poster yet. So it's not gonna air on May 24, I think. :(

• Like 1

14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

jtbc studios has updated their website. In the latest update, Fly High, Butterfly is not included as an upcoming drama by jtbc. May be it's slated to air in the 2nd half of 2021. Or will push back in to the 1st half of 2022. Tagging @larus @backstreetboysfan @jongski @glass_shoe15 @Riya Varma @Pyar @Combsmania @L Leung & @hushhchingus just in case.

Some of the cast is still filming for Fly High, Butterfly so I think they will not air the drama in next month. 

Reveal hidden contents

Aww darn it, this really sucks!:(.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Pyar said:

Wow nice. Still long way to go see Daniel oppa in the drama. :(

Yes!!! They must be finished filming but now they are working on video & audio editing. And since this is a pre production, all the editings must be complete before airing. So I think it's understandable that they haven't released a poster or teaser yet. They are not yet prepared for starting the promotions of Fly High, Butterfly in the first place. :( They are still working on it as we speak!!!!!

• Love 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes!!! They must be finished filming but now they are working on video & audio editing. And since this is a pre production, all the editings must be complete before airing. So I think it's understandable that they haven't released a poster or teaser yet. They are not yet prepared for starting the promotions of Fly High, Butterfly in the first place. :( They are still working on it as we speak!!!!!

Atleast we know that the show is still up

• Love 2

8 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Atleast we know that the show is still up

Yes dear!!! So true! Finally we got some lead that Daniel's come back drama is processing up. Let's wait if jtbc would release any official statement regarding the official air date of Fly High, Butterfly. :) Fingers crossed!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

I want to see oppa

3 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Me too. Miss him. :(

Calm down, girls. But then again, we haven't seen him in 2 months. I am desperate to see him. but now that the drama is processing up, let's hope to hear a good news soon! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Thank you for the insight unni!!! The kids are super cute!! I have a feeling they are going to show the actor’s childhood 

I feel the same way, dear!! And is it just me or the kid in blue has the same smiley eyes of Daniel in himself???! I am super excited for the plot. Hope we can have some leads about our beloved drama soon! :)

• Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...