[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

[RUMOR] Drama Schedule 2021 from Studio YG Plex (20201217)

JTBC Mon-Tue

1/11 #SunbaeDon'tPutonThatLipstick WonJinA RoWoon

3/8 #MonthlyHome JungSoMin KimJiSuk

5/3 #FlyHighButterfly KimHyangGi ChoiDaniel

6/28 #APersonSimilarToYou KimHyunJung ShinHyunBeen

131319876_2706458219665707_8181322359499

But wikipedia indicates that Sunbae Don't Put on That Lipstick is scheduled to air on 1/18 so the final results would be as follows:

JTBC Mon-Tue

1/18 #SunbaeDon'tPutonThatLipstick WonJinA RoWoon

3/15 #MonthlyHome JungSoMin KimJiSuk

5/10 #FlyHighButterfly KimHyangGi ChoiDaniel

7/5 #APersonSimilarToYou KimHyunJung ShinHyunBeen

Credit : twitter

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The more I look at Oh Yoon Ah, the more pretty she is to me. Can't believe that she is a single mom in her 40s. :o I am so looking forward to see her in the drama. At least, she is updating her instagram from time to time. But everyone is so careful not to reveal anything about Daniel on the drama set. Wish he had his instagram account opened. Then we could have seen him everyday. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

• Sad 1

K-Drama Series Fly High, Butterfly: Updates On Premiere, Cast, And Plot

by STEVEN

17 hours ago

in Top Trending, TV Shows

KDramaStars-2-750x428.jpg

Viewers around the globe now love to watch South Korean drama series. Plenty of great K-Drama shows are releasing globally and getting so much love from the audiences, and receiving appreciation for their stories and cast performances. We will also get a unique K-Drama series titled Fly High, Butterfly. The new series is directing by both Kim Da-Ye and Kim Bo-Kyeong. It is penned by Park Yeon-Sun, who is well known for the Age of Youth series. 

K-Drama lovers are very much excited about the Fly High, Butterfly series. We have come up with all the details for the upcoming Korean series:

Release Date For Fly High, Butterfly

This year, we got the news that JTBC is working on a new K-Drama series titled Fly High, Butterfly. Reportedly the filming is ongoing for the new series which will take more time to complete. We are hoping that it will not face any problem due to the coronavirus pandemic. The ongoing situation also impacted the Korean entertainment industry. Unfortunately, officials have not yet set a specific date for the upcoming K-Drama series.

Sources revealed that the Fly High, Butterfly series will start airing episodes on JTBC sometime in the next year. If we got any other update regarding the premiere of the upcoming K-Drama series, we will inform you about it.

Cast For Fly High, Butterfly

Below are the cast members who will appear in the upcoming K-Drama series:

Kim Hyang-Gi as Gi-Bbeum

Kim Ga-Hee as  Soo-Ri

Oh Yoon-Ah as Michel

Moon Tae-Yoo as Teacher Woo

Daniel Choi as Gwang-Soo

Sim Eun-Woo as Jen

Park Jung-Woo as Moo-Yeol

Plot For Fly High, Butterfly

The upcoming K-Drama series will focus on the lives of workers at a hair salon named Fly High, Butterfly. Actress Kim Hyang-Gi’s character Gi-Bbeum is a young assistant intern who faces difficulties while facing the customers. Earlier, we have not seen any K-Drama series that set in a hair salon, so we are very much excited to see the Fly High, Butterfly series. Officials have not revealed much regarding the plot of the new K-Drama series. We will come back with more updates.

https://pioneerscoop.com/2020/12/17/k-drama-series-fly-high-butterfly-updates-on-premiere-cast-and-plot/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Korean wikipedia confirms that Fly High, Butterfly is slated to air in May, 2021.

Yay finally we have airing date for our handsome oppa's new drama. Hopefully jtbc channel give us more updates soon. ❤

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[JTBC] Drama scheduled to air in 2021 (Senior, don't put on that lipstick, monster, person who resembles you, Fly High Butterfly, law school, Seol Ganghwa, Sisypus, Undercover, Monthly House)

Lee Na-young

2020. 12. 21. 16:20

photo995145.jpg

7) Fly High,  Butterfly

Director: Kim Da ye ("Hello Dracula"), Kim Bo kyung ("The wind blows")

Screenplay: Park Yeon-seon ("Age of Youth 1,2")

summary

Brilliantly transforming customers into 'butterflies'

A work about the story of a hair designer and an intern.

Through a hairdresser who deals with human hairstyles

People who love 'me',

From now on, to love 'me'

We draw the stories of those who are working hard

Cast

Kim Hyang ki -Joy

Daniel Choi - Designer Kwang soo

Oh Yoon Ah - Michelle, the director of the beauty salon 'fly up, butterfly'

Shim Eun woo - Jen

Park Jung woo - Youngest intern Mu yeol

Moon Tae Yoo - First Student

Kim Ga Hee - Su ri

https://m.blog.naver.com/larciel/222180804973

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Park Jung Woo joins “Fly up, Butterfly” “Keep the original spirit” [Pictorial]

2020-12-23 15:24:00

104610988.1.jpg

Park Jung-woo, who is an introverted personality, but does not hesitate to take on new challenges for a wider acting spectrum, said, “It is very different from the person named Park Jung-woo in nature,” about the ‘heatlessness’ of the drama “Fly Up, Butterfly” to be aired next year. Since he is a different person at all, I searched and studied more. “I am growing my head with a different image from Park Jung-woo for the degree of immersion in the role of the play.” In particular, “I always pledge to become a person who does not lose my original intention, looking at the Gangbyeonbuk-ro on the way home from work. I will be the person who is no different from the first time,” he said with confidence in his pure heart toward acting.

In the meantime, Park Jung-woo, who clearly took the eye as a major actor through the 'Love Playlist', is cast as the youngest intern of the beauty salon in 'Fly Up, Butterfly', raising the expectations of fans who have been waiting for the next work. ‘Flying Butterfly’ is a story of hair designers who make people dazzlingly transformed, and will be aired on JTBC in the first half of next year.

https://sports.donga.com/ent/article/all/20201223/104611005/1

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Waiting for Kim hyang gi and Choi Daniel to release any photos 

In the description above, what does "heatlessness" mean, anyway?! Then Park Jung Woo's character might be a cold role in the series? Like a trouble maker or anything annoyed! :o I am not expecting any villains here as Fly High, Butterfly is a life drama but who knows??! We will see. 

And it's good that he held a photoshoot. It's a trend for celebs to hold photoshoots to promote their dramas so, let's hopefully wait for Daniel & Hyang Gi, dear! :lol: They have to make some noise sooner or later. 

• Like 1

• gm4queen changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in May 2021

FAYBuGvUYAob8aM?format=jpg&name=900x900

'Life Drama' Master JTBC Human Romance

Three warm emotional human romance dramas will be launched that will heal your daily life tired from Corona 19. Speak the same language But <Run On>, each facing each other with different languages and speeds. People who love “me” in the background of a beauty salon, now From the beginning, <Fly Up, Butterfly>, a story of people trying to love “I”, about the space called home <Monthly House> is a story of the romance of “preparing my home” between two men and women with conflicting values. Fresh material that you haven't seen before, A hearty romance combination of male and female actors, as well as a solid script and directing output, attract a lot of anticipation and interest. Is going.

Credit : jtbc mediacom

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

'Life Drama' Master JTBC Human Romance

Three warm emotional human romance dramas will be launched that will heal your daily life tired from Corona 19. Speak the same language But <Run On>, each facing each other with different languages and speeds. People who love “me” in the background of a beauty salon, now From the beginning, <Fly Up, Butterfly>, a story of people trying to love “I”, about the space called home <Monthly House> is a story of the romance of “preparing my home” between two men and women with conflicting values. Fresh material that you haven't seen before, A hearty romance combination of male and female actors, as well as a solid script and directing output, attract a lot of anticipation and interest. Is going.

Credit : jtbc mediacom

Im sure im going to love this drama. I love seeing daniel happy and romantic. I think he’s not like that irl! But he’s so cute nevertheless <3

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Im sure im going to love this drama. I love seeing daniel happy and romantic. I think he’s not like that irl! But he’s so cute nevertheless <3

2 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Would be so much interesting can't wait 

I was having less hopes for romance here but with the article from jtbc, looks like it's a fresh romance drama?! :o But do you guys think that Daniel will be pair up with Kim Hyang Gi?! Their age gap is like 14 years. But never mind. I am all in!!!! Can't wait to see Daniel on silver screen after 3 years of absence. YAYYYY!!! :lol:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I don't know, maybe she will pair up with jungwoo and Choi Daniel with oh yoon ah or other girl. This is what I want. Most importantly hope this drama will success with higher rating not like touch which had low rating. I hope fly high butterfly isn't like touch.. 

Yeah, I would love to see Daniel pair up with Shim Eun Woo! Their age gap is much more comfortable than everyone else. :thumbsup: So many expectations! And I think this series will really be a unique experience for us. They don't even let anyone to reveal any spoilers so that could be a hint that Fly High, Butterfly is one of a kind drama that we have never seen before. :o I am not familiar with jtbc & this is my very first time. So let's everyone hope the best for our drama. Can't wait!!!

• Love 1

Kim Hyang Gi is one talented actress.  Looking forward to watching her. Just see her mostly doing movies but she was great  Moments of 18. Looking forward to watching her in this drama as female lead.

The age gap with Choi Daniel... she's 20 yrs old.  As long as she's not  in the "teen" bracket age.. then it's fine with me. Hoping this will be good drama from the writer of Age of Youth.

pic: ctto

Eo5DCJvVoAU5I8K?format=jpg&name=360x360

Eo5DCWtU8AA13NK?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello @jongski chingu! Nice to see you here! JTBC has recently labeled this series as one of romance dramas to be aired on 2021. But there is no records that s Hyang Gi will pair up with Daniel. We have a long line of actresses in the series so I hope they will be like student/ teacher as @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend said! The premiere is in May 2021 so I really hope JTBC start promoting Fly High, Butterfly anytime soon. :thumbsup:

• Like 2