[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

churrokingtruck instagram update.

#츄로킹 지난 화요일 다녀온 현장은
드라마 #날아올라라나비 세트장입니다
감독님 서포트 진행했고요
지인분께서 감독님께 서프라이즈로 보내주셨습니다
날아올라라 나비 팀 모두들
너무 좋아해주셔서 기분 좋게 진행하고 복귀했습니다
보내주신 분 다시 한번 감사드리고요
날아 올라라 나비 팀 또 뵙겠습니다
모두들 힘내세요!

#Churroking The scene I went to last Tuesday It is the set of drama #flying butterfly The director supported it. An acquaintance sent it to the director as a surprise Fly up, all of the butterfly teams You liked it so much, so I went ahead and came back Thank you again for the sender Fly up, butterfly team, see you again Everyone, cheer up!

123718376_391380762306095_46670285436179

123425142_181733446884559_89343038160824

123420212_279595836726245_82267547113748

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHM-6aRpIz1/

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Fly High, Butterfly drama shooting on the set.
I think it's only the crew is present there. I don't see any of the cast.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHVESV2BxhD/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHUlMGXHIlK/

Kim hyanggi changed her Instagram bio in to her character name in Fly High, Butterfly.

기쁨이.가득해라.
(Gippeumi gadekaera)
Translate : Be full of joy

Kim hyanggi will receive a coffee truck on Fly High, Butterfly drama set by @mellangdan0809.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Shim Eun Woo instagram update.

미셸 원장님과 젠의 극중 생일 선물 
우리의 박연선 작가님 감사합니다앙~~

Director Michelle and Jen's birthday present during the play. 

Thank you, our writer Park Yeon-seon.

124285511_652571655418182_70043809839316

124021445_2347567235389158_3210066775620

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHZvSsTpSJr/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

park_jk92 instagram update.

2주전 #날아올라라나비 촬영때 사인부탁드렸는데 머리감느라 못받았았는데 오늘 오시지도 못했는데 손수 할리데이비슨 잡지 #협찬품 부탁하셔서 사인 스텝분에게 전달해주심 와 이런사람 처음이야 ! 오늘부터 #심은우 특급팬이다 ! 그리고 오늘 핼멧사인, 사진 흔쾌히 해주신 #최다니엘 님 감사합니다

Two weeks ago #I asked for an autograph at the time of the #flying butterfly filming, but I couldn't get it because I was washing my hair, but I couldn't come today. From today #Shim Eun-woo is a special fan! And thank you #Daniel Choi for happily doing the helmet signing today.

124691835_3491497540932317_8474123621983

124678630_214968856647150_36225586148426

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHfaRmQlvzC/

• Love 2

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@gm4queen

The 21년 means "Year 2021". No month has been announced yet. The word behind it says 상반기 which indicates it will air in the first half of 2021, meaning within the timeframe of January to June. So basically it only says this drama will air sometime in the first half 2021. :D

Wow dear! I am so glad that I tagged you on my post. Thank you so much for easing my mind. But most sites say that it would be April, 2021. I am not really sure though. So I still wonder if it's best to close the thread for a while until they make it official. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Support Kim Hyang Gi project is really going well. I see updates on twitter everyday. She will receive a pretty phone cover along with coffee truck on the drama set by mellangdan. Hope Kim Hyang Gi will love the hard work. This really looks professional.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The actors & actresses of Fly High, Butterfly are currently staying at a hotel. Someone working nearby spotted actress Kim Hyang Gi a while ago.

The total duration for the filming is said to be 5 and 1/2 months. I believe that 2 and 1/2 months have been already passed. But they still have 3 months left. So I hope that Daniel & the other cast will stay safe & finish filming with full pre-cautions. 

Spoiler

127186174_2688667881444741_6203478556173

Credit : twitter

• Like 1
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

The actors & actresses of Fly High, Butterfly are currently staying at a hotel.

May be that is reason why no updates about Choi Daniel oppa yet? He always stay at hotel. Miss him so much. Hope he will finish filming happy and healthy. ❤

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Pyar said:

May be that is reason why no updates about Choi Daniel oppa yet? He always stay at hotel. Miss him so much. Hope he will finish filming happy and healthy. ❤

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Wow thanks for sharing..wonder why no update about Daniel maybe still shooting

I feel the same way here!!! It's been a long time but Daniel is nowhere to be seen. They are keeping him a top secret! :huh: At least, some please send him a coffee truck so that we can see his happy smiley face. But then we have to keep in mind that this is during covid 19 pandemic & I am pretty sure that the drama team is full aware of the safety of Daniel & others. So let's wait, dears! He will show off himself soon! :) :heart:

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

This is so sad! I was keeping hopes for her coffee truck support. But it's not gonna happen either. Hopefully she will receive pretty gifts soon. :)

• Like 2

caferun instagram update

<날아올라라 나비>현장입니다
<김향기>배우님께 향기바라기 1호팬<류현경>배우님께서 보내주셨습니다
점심시간에 맞춰 준비해드렸습니다
준비를 마치고나니, 모든 제작진분들이 식사를 마치고 오셨네요
복장때문에 배우님께서 인증샷은 못 찍으셨네요
<최다니엘>배우님도 뵙고, 아아도 드시고, 율무라떼도 드시고
바쁘게 바로 촬영을 들어가셔야해서, 오랜시간동안 서포트는 못해드렸지만, 못 드시는 분 없도록 열심히 만들어드렸습니다
박스어멈께서 준비해주신 향기나는 커피타임 무사히 마치고 왔습니다
마지막까지 무사히 촬영하세요

This is the scene of <fly up butterfly>

<Kim Hyanggi> Actor <Ryu Hyeon-kyung> sent a scent to actor #1 fan

We prepared it for lunch

After finishing the preparation, all the production crew came after eating

The actor couldn't take a verification shot because of the costume

<Daniel Choi> See the actors, children and eat Yulmu latte

Because you have to start shooting right away, I haven't been able to support you for a long time, but I made it hard so that no one can eat it

The scented coffee time prepared by Box Mother I've finished safely

Take pictures safely to the end

127829652_303591054174915_62318903537476

127824435_423093792194135_76411865717641

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIKf7D7pHHR/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Actress kim hyang gi finally receive coffee truck on drama set. Next hope Choi Daniel oppa also receive coffee truck on drama set. B)

1 minute ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

She's sooo beautiful....... hopefully Choi Daniel also receive his coffee truck aswell.

Yeah, she received a lovely support for her & I also hope that Daniel will receive some love from public soon as well. And everyone is very careful not to reveal what the cast is wearing on the set! I am getting more curious about the drama day by day. And almost forgot that we have child actors as well. Looks like Daniel, other cast & kids are all filming together. :o What's going on, ah??! Are those kids really playing as children of Daniel & others??!. This is worth waiting for!!

• Love 2