[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

Well, I think we need some explanations about the production of this drama. It is said that Fly High, Butterfly is a pre-produced K-drama. The premiere date is still 6 months (or more) away but we see that they have already started filming for the drama. Since this drama is based on a hair salon, preparing the locations would be a challenge itself. Building up the salon, equipment & costumes may cost mush more hard work than we think.

And I believe that Daniel, Hyang Gi, Yoon Ah & other cast must have gone through the 1st script reading by now. 

First, they hold the rehearsals for the drama with equipment. Then the original filming begun with appropriate costumes.

We still have a long way to go but now that we are on the right track, I hope we can hear more updates about the cast from now on. They will probably filming the drama for 4 months or more. And by the time when the drama premieres next year, everyone will be free & off work.

Would like to invite @larus @jongski @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @reiko @danisnk222 @haebaragi @@sinhvichuchu & others in to the discussion.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

43 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

We still have a long way to go but now that we are on the right track, I hope we can hear more updates about the cast from now on.

Probably we`ll hear more news as the drama will aproach airing.

You are doing a good job with all the updates.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

JTBC drama : Fly High, Butterfly

Casting : complete

Investment : complete

Filming : starting September, 2020 until the end of February, 2021.

Duration : almost 6 months of filming.

Release : in the 1st half of 2021. 

122068925_2652828971695299_7314616417141

Credit : dcgallery

• Like 1
  • Love 2

There is some photo in Oh Yoon Ah's instagram profile & it must be poster or teaser or trailer shooting  of the drama. Featuring Shim Eun Woo, Oh Yoon Ah & Choi Daniel.

Where is Kim Hyang Gi anyway? :o

Oops, these are our experts after all... :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

First photos of Choi Daniel, Shim Eun Woo, Kim Hyang Gi, Kim Ga Hee & Oh Yoon Ah on the set of Fly High, Butterfly today. 

Love the salon name with a yellow butterfly in it!!

YAYYYY!!!! Daniel is finally in the scene, wearing his signature eye-glasses. ❤

FAYASJ4UcAEQn7H?format=jpg&name=medium

날아올라라 나비

Cut

Dry

Perm

Color

credit : Instagram

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omggg I can see him I also can see hyang gi and other casts:love: so cute can't wait 

Ha ha.. I don't like to bring this up but looks like Lim Hyang Gi is cleaning the salon walls.. :D But so nice to see everyone in one frame!!! So sweet!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

First photos of Choi Daniel, Shim Eun Woo, Kim Hyang Gi, Kim Ga Hee & Oh Yoon Ah on the set of Fly High, Butterfly today. ❤

Love the salon name with a yellow butterfly in it!!

YAY!!!! He is finally in the scene, wearing his signature eye-glasses... So tall & handsome! ❤

날아올라라 나비

Cut

Dry

Perm

Color

He's so hot I'm gonna die ahhhhhhhh

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

We can see Choi Daniel ....yoonah is so pretty

Seeing Daniel there feeling so refreshed, dear!!! :) Oh Yoon Ah is so cute that she included Daniel in her post. And is that Shin Jae Ha??! He & Daniel are both belong to JWide company! May be he is there to support Daniel! Or is he having cameo like something there??! I am curious!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Seeing Daniel there feeling so refreshed, dear!!! :) Oh Yoon Ah is so cute that she included Daniel in her post. And is that Shin Jae Ha??! He & Daniel are both belong to JWide company! May be he is there to support Daniel! Or is he having cameo like something there??! I am curious!

But the caption says it is Moon Tae Yoo. Not so sure who it is.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omggg finally the group photo can't wait Choi Daniel is looking handsome but I wonder why we can't see hyang gi face. I wonder what's it's about it's interesting

Yeah, I noticed that too!!! Her bangs are too long to see her face!!! :o I remember the plot synopsis says that she is lacking social skills so got to be the reason.

And the other matter is, why Daniel doesn't smile in these photos at all???! I almost forgot my ear pain seeing his arrogant face on my monitor screen! :D I feel like he is a stiff character in the drama. Can't wait for more!!!

• Love 1

Guys, the all posts related to Fly High, Butterfly is deleted from Oh Yoon Ah's instagram. Looks like there are some copyright issues going on.. I think she posted them without any prior permission from the drama team as nothing is officially out yet! :huh:

Tagging @larus & @jongski chingus to join the discussion.

• Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Guys, the all posts related to Fly High, Butterfly is deleted from Oh Yoon Ah's instagram. Looks like there are some copyright issues going on.. I think she posted them without any prior permission from the drama team as nothing is officially out yet! 

It is not the first time a production is keeping everything a secret until they release the official materials. At least in the past we had pictures from the filming outside but now with the Covid issue we don`t even get that. We have to wait patiently for the drama. Meanwhile we hope for a picture or a video to appear. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1