[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

There is a buzz among people about the age gap of Choi Daniel & Kim Hyang Gi! I don't think that the writer would make them end up together! I like this way more that Daniel & Shim Eun Woo end up together, because they are both playing professional hair stylists & their age gap is also comfortable.

I've been searching on numerous sites for updates and most sites indicate the drama would possibly air in December. So let's get ready for a beautiful journey with all the cast included! Apart from the hair salon, they have a music bar & flower shop & few other calm spaces! I can't wait to see their hard work finally pay off! :heart:

When I looked at Shim Eun Woo's pics in this drama from Oh Yoon Ah's Ig (before she deleted them), the first thing came to my mind is DAMN! she's fierce. She looks like someone who dares to do anything and very much bold. So yeah, if Daniel and her become partner in crime for some missions, that would be epic, HAHAHA!

Anyway, I'm so eagerly waiting this whole gang shows up in JTBC "Knowing Bros". I would like to see how fun and crazy they're :love:

Edited by gwenolivia
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 8/1/2021 at 12:56 PM, gm4queen said:

I've been searching on numerous sites for updates and most sites indicate the drama would possibly air in December

The latest rumor says that it will air in January 31. I saw that many dramas have changed the airing date.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, larus said:

The latest rumor says that it will air in January 31. I saw that many dramas have changed the airing date.

The cast finished filming on June 2021. But the series airs in January 2022?? Seriously, I don't have any idea why they are delaying the premiere! :sweatingbullets: Do you have any idea on this one, chingu?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

The cast finished filming on June 2021. But the series airs in January 2022?? Seriously, I don't have any idea why they are delaying the premiere! :sweatingbullets: Do you have any idea on this one, chingu?

I don`t know their reasons but I think it is about the time slot for every TV station. It looks like it will be a Monday -Tuesday drama after all. There are many dramas and they have to find a good timeslot. Perhaps there need more time for pre production (like movies), or they wait for a better airing date because of other networks` dramas (drama competition) or they were not ready to launch the Monday - Tuesday timeslot sooner. 

I remember when JTBC announced that drama The Good Detective (who was finished filming) will air after another drama who was still filming. I asked myself why they did that. They have their reasons, I guess.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

The answer is because Covid has affected some actors or people who work in the entertainment industry. Many of production house have to reschedule their shooting dates or have to cancel it due to this uncertain situation. But, it also could be another reason, like conflict happen between tv station and production house. You know the powerful always win (business is about making profit, right?) They must set up the promising drama to be aired this year. That's why I've bad feeling about this drama. Would this be a worth waiting? I just hope so. SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, larus said:

Perhaps there need more time for pre production (like movies), or they wait for a better airing date because of other networks` dramas (drama competition) or they were not ready to launch the Monday - Tuesday timeslot sooner. 

9 hours ago, gwenolivia said:

They must set up the promising drama to be aired this year. That's why I've bad feeling about this drama. Would this be a worth waiting? I just hope so.

I've watched slice of life dramas which aired on jtbc and they were supposed to be nice dramas! So I really have high expectations for this series whatsoever! And I still doubt whether Shin Eun Woo's scandal is delaying the premiere so that people would forget about her case in the time being and start supporting the drama! Let's wait, chingus! Great things always take their time! :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And I still doubt whether Shin Eun Woo's scandal is delaying the premiere so that people would forget about her case in the time being and start supporting the drama!

Well, if that's the case, then I think it's wrong. Tbh, I'll always remember her scandal in a very long time because I can't believe someone who looks nice and calm liker her could bully her friend badly. But, again, we all are sinners, so we don't have any right to judge her anymore since she has admitted her mistakes.

Like I said, the competition for the best timeslot is tough. There're so many factors and problem behind the scene that we don't know and they'll remain undisclosed to public. Let's see if someone will ask them about this in premiere. If they do, I think the answer will be the safest one.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• gm4queen changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premiere TBA
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, it's been 1 year and 3 months since the leads were casted but Jtbc still hasn't released any official announcement regarding the release date of the series? People are as desperate as me to watch it! :)

Come on, jtbc! Give us some juice! :hwaiting:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Well, it's been 1 year and 3 months since the leads were casted but Jtbc still hasn't released any official announcement regarding the release date of the series? People are as desperate as me to watch it! :)

Come on, jtbc! Give us some juice! :hwaiting:

Bhahaha...I love that you always have faith in this drama. JTBC said "Leave this behind, and please welcoming XXX as drama of the year"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

Bhahaha...I love that you always have faith in this drama. JTBC said "Leave this behind, and please welcoming XXX as drama of the year"

Wow really?? Is it related to Fly High, Butterfly by any mean?? Nevertheless, we are heading in to the last few months of 2021. So let's hope that jtbc would reveal any clue about this series by next 1-2 months! :)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow really?? Is it related to Fly High, Butterfly by any mean?? Nevertheless, we are heading in to the last few months of 2021. So let's hope that jtbc would reveal any clue about this series by next 1-2 months! :)

No, No...I mean if we see the situation clearly, then it shows that they have another preferance to air this year. They leave this drama behind. It's like they know which one will bring much profit. Do you know "Nevertheless"? Nowadays, ppl enjoy juicy love story or something will pump your heart when watch it. Also, webtoon made into drama win ppl's attention. So, the trend has changed.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 4:05 PM, gwenolivia said:

No, No...I mean if we see the situation clearly, then it shows that they have another preferance to air this year. They leave this drama behind. It's like they know which one will bring much profit. Do you know "Nevertheless"? Nowadays, ppl enjoy juicy love story or something will pump your heart when watch it. Also, webtoon made into drama win ppl's attention. So, the trend has changed.

By the way, since you pointed out about Oh Yoon Ah's Happy New Year photo on the drama set, I did some research! Google indicates that Korean New Year for 2022 is on February 1, Tuesday. So chances are that Fly High, Butterfly might air on January 31, Monday in 2022. Let's wait and see if my hunch is correct! :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, since you pointed out about Oh Yoon Ah's Happy New Year photo on the drama set, I did some research! Google indicates that Korean New Year for 2022 is on February 1, Tuesday. So chances are that Fly High, Butterfly might air on January 31, Monday in 2022. Let's wait and see if my hunch is correct! :)

This FHB team is suck to the bone and unprofessional one. They can't make up their mind about one simple thing, which is airing date. Such a loser!!!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 10/14/2021 at 3:26 PM, gwenolivia said:

This FHB team is suck to the bone and unprofessional one. They can't make up their mind about one simple thing, which is airing date. Such a loser!!!

On second thought, the letters of HAPPY NEW YEAR behind Oh Yoon Ah could be a simple new year celebration on the drama set itself? It may not included as a scene in the drama? I've been looking for any possible air date for this drama but found out that it's not airing on January 31, 2022 either. Any guesses on the premiere date? jtbc hasn't released any statement regarding the drama yet so I am feeling frustrated as it is. :(

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gm4queen said:

On second thought, the letters of HAPPY NEW YEAR behind Oh Yoon Ah could be a simple new year celebration on the drama set itself? It may not included as a scene in the drama? I've been looking for any possible air date for this drama but found out that it's not airing on January 31, 2022 either. Any guesses on the premiere date? jtbc hasn't released any statement regarding the drama yet so I am feeling frustrated as it is. :(

No, they didn't release anything official about this drama. This is so unbeliveable, why they have to be this quiet? We all knew they had done shooting a long time ago and they have plenty time to do post production stuff. I'm just afraid when this drama finally shown, it'll only left bad taste to us. Also, this is just simple drama, It's not like they make another "Squid Game" right? So, why they have to keep postponing? 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1