[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw38JrZo2QQW_av3zB-07

Ablecasting talent agency is insisting that there will be children filming sessions for Fly High, Butterfly on June 23!

• Joy's childhood - 5 months old baby girl, 4-5 years old girl and 10-year-old girl
  • Kwang Soo's childhood - 5 months old baby boy, 4-6 years old boy, 11 year-old boy and 15 year-old boy

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 6/12/2021 at 3:15 AM, gwenolivia said:

I agree, this one supposed to be an uplifting drama

I hope the cast & crew are doing fine. Pretty excited for this one.

On 6/14/2021 at 2:41 AM, gm4queen said:

On the set of Fly High, Butterfly!

These are the locations of the drama!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQGCw3wpwpr/

The set location are really nice. Wow, I hope we get to see all these places in the drama! Choi Daniel looks dashingly handsome as always. I like that there isn’t an onset photo of KHG. I assuming they are keeping her appearance a surprise for the drama premiere. 

Edited by ferily
Please do not quote pictures/videos when you reply! This is to save space in our servers, appreciate your understanding. TQ
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, _thematchabun said:

I like that there isn’t an onset photo of KHG. I assuming they are keeping her appearance a surprise for the drama premiere. 

I think Kim Hyang Gi used to have long hair bangs in last year before start filming. But then she seems to cut it down in a scene of the drama itself? :kiss_closed: I am also very excited for this drama!

• Like 2

On 6/24/2021 at 10:58 PM, gm4queen said:

Oh yoon Ah received a coffee truck on Fly High, Butterfly drama thread!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQh9r4KnVir/

On 6/25/2021 at 7:00 AM, gm4queen said:

Today (2021. 06. 25) is the last day of filming of the cast in Fly High, Butterfly!

Almost 10 months of filming??

Oh Yoon Ah posted some shots in her instagram.

11 hours ago, Pyar said:

All from Oh Yoon Ah's side, but nothing from other casts? Like Kim Hyangi? Anyway, very much happy they done filming in safe condition. Can't wait to see it soon :gangnamstyle:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

All from Oh Yoon Ah's side, but nothing from other casts? Like Kim Hyangi? Anyway, very much happy they done filming in safe condition. Can't wait to see it soon 

Just checked in wikipedia yesterday and looks like not only Oh Yoon Ah but the entire cast has finished filming yesterday! :) But only she updated herself on instagram. I am eagerly waiting for more updates.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

Do you get butterflies in your stomach after seeing the pics @gm4queen?

Ha ha.. Yes you are so right, dear!!! :joy: I posted the photos on his thread so early this morning! It's the photoshoot of him for Fly High, Butterfly!! Can't wait until Soompi releases official english article about his thoughts on the drama!!! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What? The korean wikipedia for Fly High, Butterfly has changed the air date to 2021 December.?? So it's not airing in next month. But the cast has already finished filming so why take a time gap of 6 months to air the drama in the first place? :sweatingbullets: This is so frustrating! I pray that jtbc soon release a statement regarding the series!

• Sad 1
  • Awesome 1

16 hours ago, gm4queen said:

What? The korean wikipedia for Fly High, Butterfly has changed the air date to 2021 December.?? So it's not airing in next month. But the cast has already finished filming so why take a time gap of 6 months to air the drama in the first place? :sweatingbullets: This is so frustrating! I pray that jtbc soon release a statement regarding the series!

Hope this not true. Waiting to see Choi Daniel Oppa in New drama. :sweet:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 7/22/2021 at 8:18 PM, gm4queen said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPOFgqqnqy8/

For you who wonder why this drama has to be aired in Dec, the clue is placed at one of Oh Yoon Ah's pic in her IG (link above). There were a big display of "HAPPY NEW YEAR" words behind her. So yeah, we have to be patient and enjoy the ride.

Tbh, holiday drama/movie is the best (mostly) thing. I can already sense this will bring us full of sensation, either happiness or sadness (also comfortness, same like a hot chocolate in the winter):piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

For you who wonder why this drama has to be aired in Dec, the clue is placed at one of Oh Yoon Ah's pic in her IG (link above). There were a big display of "HAPPY NEW YEAR" words behind her. So yeah, we have to be patient and enjoy the ride.

Yes, you made a very good point in that case! I totally forgot about this earlier! Thanks a lot for pointing this out! The drama airs in December so that we can have a big celebration of 2022, happy new year on December 31st night!! :rolleyes:

I have being on and off with this drama. But your post made my day! :) Let's get ready for the drama of the year!

• Like 1
  • Love 1