[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

10 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

@gm4queenI read on Namu Wiki that this drama will be airing in 2022 (but don't know the exact date)..

Yes, I also read the news this morning! This is rather strange that a final air date for this drama is still not been decided. This is either a huge production that requires more time for the production team to get prepared with. Or there could be any other considerations, such as Shim Eun Woo's scandal?? I am really upset that we don't have any leads about this series whatsoever. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, I also read the news this morning! This is rather strange that a final air date for this drama is still not been decided. This is either a huge production that requires more time for the production team to get prepared with. Or there could be any other considerations, such as Shim Eun Woo's scandal?? I am really upset that we don't have any leads about this series whatsoever. :sweatingbullets:

This is heartbreaking news for us. My feeling said that there might be a lot issues happen behind the scene. As a fan, we can only assume that, but I clearly remembered when Oh Yoon Ah posted some pics in her IG (from last day filming), she mentioned that she didn't happy because of some things, etc. At that time, I had some bad thoughts about this production, but again perhaps she just tired and that made her bad mood or something.

I don't believe this is because of Shim Eun Woo's scandal. She already apologized to the victim and everything is clear now. So, what the reason? Do some persons want to delay this because of conflict of interest in JTBC? Damn!:smashes:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

I don't believe this is because of Shim Eun Woo's scandal. She already apologized to the victim and everything is clear now. So, what the reason? Do some persons want to delay this because of conflict of interest in JTBC? Damn!

At least jtbc should make a public announcement whether this drama is still being aired or not? The cast filmed for the drama for almost a year so it's a total waste of their talents and money and man power if this series ever to get cancelled in the first place! I am really disappointed over this series. It's been more than 1 year since the leads got casted but still nothing is stable on the production side. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

This is heartbreaking news for us. My feeling said that there might be a lot issues happen behind the scene. As a fan, we can only assume that, but I clearly remembered when Oh Yoon Ah posted some pics in her IG (from last day filming), she mentioned that she didn't happy because of some things, etc. At that time, I had some bad thoughts about this production, but again perhaps she just tired and that made her bad mood or something.

I don't believe this is because of Shim Eun Woo's scandal. She already apologized to the victim and everything is clear now. So, what the reason? Do some persons want to delay this because of conflict of interest in JTBC? Damn!:smashes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR0QXtJFMy0/

@gm4queenLook what I found... they're still filming and not finished yet (just look at that IG link above, it posted yesterday)...geez, better this drama take home Baeksang Award as the best drama next year, otherwise they will only become butt of a joke.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

@gm4queenLook what I found... they're still filming and not finished yet (just look at that IG link above, it posted yesterday)...geez, better this drama take home Baeksang Award as the best drama next year, otherwise they will only become butt of a joke.

I am really confused about the production of this series as it as. Oh Yoon Ah announced last month that she's finished filming! Then Choi Daniel posed with all the cast and crew and it's said to finished 10 months of hard work. What's going on here?? Who else is still filming? Nothing has been cleared about this series! I am honestly on & off! :bawling: Still hanging on here because of Daniel!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, gm4queen said:

At least jtbc should make a public announcement whether this drama is still being aired or not? The cast filmed for the drama for almost a year so it's a total waste of their talents and money and man power if this series ever to get cancelled in the first place! I am really disappointed over this series. It's been more than 1 year since the leads got casted but still nothing is stable on the production side. :sweatingbullets:

One thing I realised is this Pandemic situation also contribute difficulties to them. But, as a professional team, they shouldn't put anything unclear to public. The result'll be bad because now people underestimate this drama and maybe reluctant to watch it anymore. If they push the date too far, then it must be the best drama they have been making, right? Otherwise, they should cancel it to stop people mocking.

I feel bad to all of the casts, esp. Daniel Choi, who is back to dramaland after 3 years vacuum. May all of them all get many tremendous offers, also in this year, to cover their losses.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

One thing I realised is this Pandemic situation also contribute difficulties to them. But, as a professional team, they shouldn't put anything unclear to public. The result'll be bad because now people underestimate this drama and maybe reluctant to watch it anymore. If they push the date too far, then it must be the best drama they have been making, right? Otherwise, they should cancel it to stop people mocking.

I've spend this morning searching for every website of jtbc. But neither Fly High, Butterfly nor the korean title is mentioned anywhere in their main sites. So it's been cleared that this series will not air in near future! :( I expected jtbc to re-launch their Mon - Tue time slot with this drama but I think another drama would do the trick in October. So no comments about Fly High, Butterfly whatsoever is available! Seriously, the broadcast channel keeping it all quiet about this series is something bothers me to the extend! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I've spend this morning searching for every website of jtbc. But neither Fly High, Butterfly nor the korean title is mentioned anywhere in their main sites. So it's been cleared that this series will not air in near future! :( I expected jtbc to re-launch their Mon - Tue time slot with this drama but I think another drama would do the trick in October. So no comments about Fly High, Butterfly whatsoever is available! Seriously, the broadcast channel keeping it all quiet about this series is something bothers me to the extend! :sweatingbullets:

Poor casts, they should take another offers to cover their big losses. This production company clearly is a bad and unprofessional one. They keep mum, meanwhile people has mocked them. If they still haven't finished filming yet, then tell the truth. We know how hard the situation is because of Pandemic. That's fine. But, the reality is they keep changing airing dates to 2022. From this, I knew we should forget this drama at all. JTBC put this drama aside may be because they already knew this one sucks.

Edited by gwenolivia
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, gm4queen said:

ya9579 Instagram update

나비~ ㅋ 갑자기 #날아올라라나비 보고싶다 ,,,

Butterfly! I suddenly miss Fly high, butterfly!

lhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CR9CuMyBKMp/?utm_medium=copy_link

@gm4queenwhat does this mean? Does she give us a clue this drama will air in 2021?

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

@gm4queenwhat does this mean? Does she give us a clue this drama will air in 2021?

Yes, I also think so! At least now we know that the show is still on! :) And as you said about Happy New Year celebrations, may be Fly High, Butterfly would air in December following the conclusion of IDOL : The Coup. And also I noticed that actress Shim Eun Woo's instagram account is being disabled! I really hope her personal allegations won't cause a negative impact on this drama whenever it airs on jtbc.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, I also think so! At least now we know that the show is still on! :) And as you said about Happy New Year celebrations, may be Fly High, Butterfly would air in December following the conclusion of IDOL : The Coup. And also I noticed that actress Shim Eun Woo's instagram account is being disabled! I really hope her personal allegations won't cause a negative impact on this drama whenever it airs on jtbc.

We wish nothing but good luck for this drama :hwaiting2:(Fighting Fly High, Butterfly team!)

Speaking of Shim Eun Woo, I think it's normal if she is still not comfortable to show up in the public eye, eventhough she  had admitted her wrongdoing and the person accepted her apology.You know, sometimes mistakes are forgiven but not forgotten. So, I believe, she would be missing from the press conference or any promotion related to this drama. It will take some time for people in there to fully welcome her again. Tbh, everyone makes mistake since nobody's perfect. She has learnt from her past and promised to be a good person henceforth. Thus, public don't have any right to punish her for the matter that has been cleared.

Edited by gwenolivia
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Of course they are going to air this drama, eventually. Perhaps there were production issues or the drama is a mess. I don't know.  jTBC dramas have been pre-produced this year and with celebs coming down with COVID right and left, I'd say there will be reshuffling of schedules going into next year. With this covering all of the seasons in filming lol they can air it anytime.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hi! Welcome @qynn to the thread! :)

Yes, I agree with @gwenolivia on this one! Regarding allegations, a lot of cast members in other dramas either have been removed from the dramas or their scenes cut down to the minimum! In Shim Eun Woo's case, I am curious about the decision of the production team. She's said to play a major supporting role in this series! Chances are that she plays as Daniel's love interest? So let's see how jtbc cope with everything related to her.

I wish only the happiness & success for the cast! They filmed the series for almost a year so hope their hard work finally pay off!!! ❤️

• Like 3

15 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hi! Welcome @qynn to the thread! :)

Yes, I agree with @gwenolivia on this one! Regarding allegations, a lot of cast members in other dramas either have been removed from the dramas or their scenes cut down to the minimum! In Shim Eun Woo's case, I am curious about the decision of the production team. She's said to play a major supporting role in this series! Chances are that she plays as Daniel's love interest? So let's see how jtbc cope with everything related to her.

I wish only the happiness & success for the cast! They filmed the series for almost a year so hope their hard work finally pay off!!! ❤️

Shim Eun Woo has a tremendous acting skill (in my opinion). I really love her in The World of The Married. So, this time, without any doubt, she's will be in the same situation as that previous drama (important supporting role). Anyway, is it normal for supporting character being end up with the main role in K-Drama?

Edited by gwenolivia
  • Like 2
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

Shim Eun Woo has a tremendous acting skill (in my opinion). I really love her acting in The World of The Married. So, this time, without any doubt, she's will be in the same situation as that previous drama (important supporting role). Anyway, is it normal for supporting character being end up with the main role in K-Drama?

Well, I am not sure if supporting characters end up with the main leads in other dramas. But I've got some on set photos of Daniel & Shim Eun Woo in May that assumed to be a date or something? So her presence is said to be a key point in this drama!

7d2ZjmQ.jpg

KalNH28.jpg

It's normal for supporting cast to attend press conference after all. I am looking forward to see how the production team handle Shim Eun Woo in this case!

And August is almost here! Even if jtbc plans air the drama in December itself, they have to start promotion in October or so. It's only a matter if time that we see updates about this series all over the internet! :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Well, I am not sure if supporting characters end up with the main leads in other dramas. But I've got some on set photos of Daniel & Shim Eun Woo in May that assumed to be a date or something? So her presence is said to be a key point in this drama!

It's normal for supporting cast to attend press conference after all. I am looking forward to see how the production team handle Shim Eun Woo in this case!

And August is almost here! Even if jtbc plans air the drama in December itself, they have to start promotion in October or so. It's only a matter if time that we see updates about this series all over the internet! :)

Yes...this scene pretty much said they're dating. Mainly because couples often spend time together at restaurant/cafe. My biggest worries are if this drama depicts boring storyline and flat ending. Ok, stop it, let's put aside negative thoughts and give our biggest smile when this drama finally airing. Btw, I still prefer December to August because I love holidays feelings (but, perhaps not so much in this Pandemic situation, hehe)

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

Yes...this scene pretty much said they're dating. Mainly because couples often spend time together at restaurant/cafe. My biggest worry are if this drama will depict boring storyline and flat ending. Ok, stop it, let's put aside negative thoughts and give our biggest smile when this drama finally airing. Btw, I still prefer December to August because I love holidays feelings (but, perhaps not so much in this Pandemic situation, hehe)

There is a buzz among people about the age gap of Choi Daniel & Kim Hyang Gi! I don't think that the writer would make them end up together! I like this way more that Daniel & Shim Eun Woo end up together, because they are both playing professional hair stylists & their age gap is also comfortable.

I've been searching on numerous sites for updates and most sites indicate the drama would possibly air in December. So let's get ready for a beautiful journey with all the cast included! Apart from the hair salon, they have a music bar & flower shop & few other calm spaces! I can't wait to see their hard work finally pay off! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1