[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

2 hours ago, jongski said:

I thought this premiere in March. I'll be here when this premieres in May. :)

5 minutes ago, Pyar said:

So they are still filming? When to see Daniel oppa? Miss him so much. :(

I think Daniel & other cast is already finished filming. But they still have children to finish filming. So may be jtbc will start promoting the drama when the filming is all done by the end of this month! Can't really wait for this drama. I am having new hopes, finally! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Fly High Butterfly K-Drama: Everything We Know

By Aparajita Dutta

Published 2 hours ago

Fly-High-Butterfly-K-Drama.jpg

Fly High Butterfly is a new upcoming South Korean drama that is scheduled to air very soon. The making and filming of the drama are almost completed and the final editing, fixing is going on. In a month or two we are soon gonna see the promotions of the drama and the star cast at the press conference. As of now, no official teaser or trailer has been released by the production team but it is set to release very soon.

The plot of the story is set in a hair salon and its workers around there. The story revolves around three main characters Gi Bbeum, Kwang Soo, and Michelle. Gi Bbeum is a young girl who is in her early twenties and is interning as an assistant in the hair salon, Fly High Butterfly. In the hair, salon there are three other people who are also interning with her and are managing well but Bbeum finds it hard to manage the internship. Her fellow interns Moo Yeol, Teacher Woo, and Soo Ri manage their work well while she gets a tough time dealing with the customers. On the other hand, Gwang Soo is a hairstylist at Fly High Butterfly and is passionate and enthusiastic about his work and vives well with the director and other fellow hairstylists working there. Michel is the director of the salon and bonds well with Gwang Soo.

Fly High Butterfly’s final editing is going on and we’ll soon get to see it on the original network of JTBC. The drama is also popularly known as Fly Up Butterfly, Nalaollala nabi, Narollara Nabi, and Salon de Nabi. The direction of the drama is been done under Kim Da Ye and Kim Bo Kyung. The genres of the drama include life and drama.

Who is the Cast Of Fly High Butterfly?

As for the cast under the direction of Kim Da Ye and Kim Bo Kyung and screenwriting under Park Yeon Sun, Kim Hyang Gi has been cast for the main role for playing the role of Gi Bbeum, Choi Daniel as Kwang Soo, and Oh Yoon Ah as Michelle or Mi sel.

In support roles, we’ll see Shim Eun Woo as Jen, Park Jung Woo as Moo Yeol, Moon Tae Yu as teacher Woo, Kim Ga Hee as Soo Ri, and Yoo In Soo.

e5b2e2bd72c142b79c6b6b951166abcd.jpeg?s=

We have already seen Kim Hyang Gi before in several dramas, movies, and special appearances. She has been in the industry for quite a bit now since she first began her career as a child actor in 2006. Her famous drama The queen’s classroom got her huge recognition in the industry and she even won an award for it. She has also won the best actress award for her role in innocent witness at the e9th Golden Cinema Film festival. Some of her other famous works include Moment at eighteen, sweet revenge, Along with the God , The child, Space Sweepers, Innocent Witness, and many more.

Choi-Daniel.jpg

As for Choi Daniel, we have already seen him as an anchor many a time, and he has also done several Dramas, Movies, Specials, and Tv shows. He is best known for his role in School 2013, Jugglers, High Kick Through the Roof, and The Chronicles of evil.

Fly High Butterfly (2021) Release Date

The upcoming drama Fly High Butterfly is all set to release on 24th May 2021 and will end on 13th July 2021. It will air every Monday and Tuesday on the original network JTBC. The drama will have a total of 16 episodes with the duration of each episode being approximately 60mins. So, are you excited for this upcoming drama, and what are your expectations from this drama do let us know.

Read the full article here

• Like 1
  • Love 4

19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

So, are you excited for this upcoming drama, and what are your expectations from this drama do let us know.

So excited for our handsome oppa's new drama. Hope he gain more fame and fans. Can not wait. ❤

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, Riya Varma said:

Awwwww. Would it be oppa’s baby!!?? Im so excited.

Yeah, me too having the same thought dear!! But then again, is Daniel also still shooting??! I just assumed he finished filming last month! And this drama has so many children included in filming so let's hope for a beautiful ride here!!! :)

• Love 1

54 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Omg omg omg!!!! Our drama is coming soon!! Im going to cry when I see it!!!

Me too darling!!! Can't wait for the promotions! We are already there! :) Desperate to see the photos of Daniel in the drama!! Finally, the happy days are coming up! ❤️ 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Pyar said:

She still shooting the drama? This is so unexpected.

This is really unexpected. I just thought that the main cast has finished the filming last month. May be she was behind the schedule & now she is catching up with the filming to complete the production. No sign of Daniel or others still filming for the drama. Or are they also busy on the drama set?? :o I am so curious about this unexpected attention Oh Yoon Ah is receiving!!!

• Like 1

jjung_woo instagram update

무열이 생일 축하 해주셔서 감사합니다
박무열!! 날아올라라!!
클럽MD 일동... 감사합니다
(작가님 감사합니다 잘먹겠습니다)
무야호~
이런이런 ...
미용실에서 일하기 에는 지나치게 섹시하다니..하핳

Thank you for congratulating Mu yeol on his birthday.

Park Moo-yeol!! Fly up!!

All of Club MD... Thank you

(Thank you, writer. I will eat well

Oh dear ... Too sexy to work in a beauty salon...

165773119_1366168543739421_2250984044642

164902561_442310446842004_72367619958926

164983865_309570083923333_69198315681965

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM8yuCfDe5z/

• Like 1

Shim Eun-woo acknowledges the school violence → In the middle of filming "Fly high, butterfly" (Comprehensive)

2021.03.29. 11:03 am

Reporter Kim So-yeon

0000475701_001_20210329110352337.jpg?typ

Actor Shim Eun-woo apologizes for 'school violence', and attention is focused on future activities.

As a result of the interview on Ten Asia on the 29th, Shim Eun-woo is currently shooting JTBC's new drama`Fly Up, Butterfly''. Apology related to 'school violence' has been posted, but it's undecided that shim eun woo 'quitting' the drama yet.

JTBC officials also spared their comments, saying, "We are currently discussing the matter."

'Flying Butterfly', known for starring Shim Eun-woo, is a work that tells the story of hair designers and interns in the background of a hair salon. The new work of 'Youth Era' artist Park Yeon-seon raised expectations. It is known that Shim Eun-woo plays the role of 'Jen', a designer from engineering college. Shim Eun-woo was well-received for her delicate acting skills through JTBC's 'The World of the Married' last year. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000475701

I hope everything will be alright soon. Dear @larus @backstreetboysfan @jongski, have you heard the news regarding this drama? This is really sad to hear that the things are messed up ahead of the premiere.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

JTBC officials also spared their comments, saying, "We are currently discussing the matter."

This is very annoying. Hope Daniel oppa's new drama will be safely aired in May. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1