[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

30 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ablecasting talent agency confirmed that there will be children filming sessions for Fly High, Butterfly on May 22.

More filming? They film on May 22 so it reasonable that jtbc not airing the drama on May 24. :partyblob:

• Love 1

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Rumor has it that Fly High, Butterfly might air in August.

Let's wait for the official announcement from jtbc.

Yes!!! This is great! Can't wait, but this is good at all. August is my birthday. If they release the drama in August it would be a present for me :fullofhearts:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Combsmania said:

Yes!!! This is great! Can't wait, but this is good at all. August is my birthday. If they release the drama in August it would be a present for me

August is my birthday as well, dear! Then I will consider this as a birthday gift from our guy. :w00t: But no joking! I think August would be the final choice for Fly High, Butterfly. We won't have to wait any more. Let's wait for jtbc to officially release the news!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

17 hours ago, gm4queen said:

It is exactly how I guessed. Because the other time slots are occupied, it could not have been sooner. From the date, it looks like it is still a Monday - Tuesday drama.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, larus said:

It is exactly how I guessed. Because the other time slots are occupied, it could not have been sooner. From the date, it looks like it is still a Monday - Tuesday drama.

Yes dear! Your guess is almost right! :) I think jtbc will re-launch their Mon - Tue time slot with Daniel's upcoming drama. I am expecting an official announcement in next week. Can't wait for his small screen come back!!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, gm4queen said:

August still far away. But so happy we can finally see Daniel oppa's new drama. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

August.. is bit late like fall season.  Closer to awards season. I'm not expecting  anything but  I like slice of life drama.  Network hass ben giving us good dramas.

Genre: Life, Drama

Network: JTBC

PLOT

An ordinary people’s story in an ordinary hair salon. It is a story about someone who love ‘me’ and someone who try to love their-selves.

I'm going to watch this when it premiers. because what a treat to watch Kim Hyang Gi.  I just always see her appear in movies and always amazing acting. This upcoming drama will be like the start of her having a mature role?   Imagine her in her 20's and with the right kind drama and character for her. We'll be seeing top notch acting. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

According to Korean Wikipedia, Fly High Butterfly will air in August at Wed - Thu time slot on jtbc ! 

Omg. Hope this is the final decision. Can't wait see Choi Daniel oppa. ❤ 

• Love 1

• gm4queen changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in August 2021

JTBC's new Fly High Butterfly will be Broadcast from August 2021 on Monday and Tuesday from 21:00 to 22:10

Ps: i've seen this update to the Twitter, so i'm curious if this is the final schedule of our drama?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

And look what I just found! It's Oh Yoon Ah updating her Instagram. Who is the guy standing next to her? 

Wow is that Daniel oppa? Glad to see other actors I update their instagram. She look so pretty. :partyblob:

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Ps: i've seen this update to the Twitter, so i'm curious if this is the final schedule of our drama?

Yes dear! I have updated the thread with the new air month on friday. I think you didn't see my post. :blink: Jtbc will likely re-launch their Mon-Tue time slot with Fly High, Butterfly in August! Can't wait til they officially announce the news!

• Blob 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

He is shooting with Shim Eun Woo!

Looks like a dinner date??! :)

They must be a couple in the drama!

Actress Shim Eun Woo had scandal in March. She still filming with Daniel Oppa? :mellow:

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Pyar said:

Actress Shim Eun Woo had scandal in March. She still filming with Daniel Oppa? :mellow:

Shim Eun Woo just admitted her allegations and apologized from the victim. So I think the production team still let her to be a part of the drama! Hope this will not cause any trouble when the drama finally broadcasts on jtbc. :mellow:

• Blob 1