[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

Kim Hyang Gi Takes Lead Role in “Fly High Butterfly”

Posted on October 4, 2020

1590483308-20200526-kimhyanggi.jpg

Kim Hyang Gi (Moment of Eighteen) has taken a lead role in the upcoming Korean drama Fly High Butterfly. Fly High Butterfly tells the stories of people working at a hair salon as they learn to love themselves.

Kim Hyang Gi will play an intern at the salon. She will be joined by Daniel Choi (The Ghost Detective) who will play a hair stylist. The drama comes from the writer of Age of Youth.

Fly High Butterfly is looking to air in 2021 on JTBC.

https://kdramakisses.com/2020/10/04/kim-hyang-gi-takes-lead-role-in-fly-high-butterfly/

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Actor Park Jung-woo, JTBC 'Fly High, Butterfly' confirmed to cast, breathing with Kim Hyang-gi and Choi Daniel

2020.10.05 11:37

Kim In-sik

Actor Park Jung-woo, who has attracted attention with his boyish appearance in 'Love Playlist', returns to the home theater with JTBC drama 'Fly High, Butterfly'.

8337_6039_3814.jpg

The drama 'Fly High, Butterfly', in which actors Kim Hyang-gi, Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon-ah, Shim Eun-woo, Moon Tae-yu, and Kim Ga-hee are cast, is the next work of the artist Park Yeon-seon of 'Age of Youth'. Through the hairdressers who deal with, the story of people who love 'myself' and try to love it are drawn.

Among them, Park Jung-woo appears as the youngest intern ``Mo Yeol'' following Kim Hyang-ki (plays Joy), Moon Tae-yu (plays Teacher Woo), and Kim Ga-hee (Su Ri). Choi Daniel (Kwang Soo) and Shim Eun-woo (Jen) are going to show their struggling over emergencies.

Park Jung-woo, who was about to shoot, said, "I'm going to have fun with the excitement I had while preparing," and "I've prepared hard with a lot of practice and effort, so please look forward to it."

The drama 'Fly High, Butterfly' starring Park Jung-woo is scheduled to air on JTBC in the first half of next year.

http://www.job-post.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=8337

• Like 2

The plot somehow gives same vibes as  the drama "Touch" (starred Joo Sang Wook & Kim Bo Ra and struggles of young make up artist working in the salon.  Age gap romance too). But I drop the drama.

This better be good one. Like a slice of life good one.

cr@

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jongski said:

The plot somehow gives same vibes as  the drama "Touch" (starred Joo Sang Wook & Kim Bo Ra and struggles of young make up artist working in the salon.  Age gap romance too). But I drop the drama.

This better be good one. Like a slice of life good one.

I only now know that Touch is also a salon based drama? :o Then Fly High, Butterfly is seems to be on the same track as well. But I don't think that the writer would do something inappropriate as pairing up Daniel & Hyang Gi as a couple. Plus it says that it's a life drama so still not sure about romance in the drama. I am waiting for more details. The writer also has a good influence in the public eye with Age of Youth so I hope she would do Fly High, Butterfly the justice.

• Like 1

These Are The Most-Anticipated Korean Dramas To Be Released On The First Half Of 2021

BY Sam Yap Oct 02, 2020 09:30 AM EDT

It's only a few months until 2020 ends, and 2021 is fast approaching, and for those Korean drama lovers, we know that you can't wait for the new upcoming dramas to be released soon!

We know for sure that Korean dramas are loved worldwide and are accepted on a broader scale. The "Korean wave's" popularity has been increasing over the years, and since some Korean dramas have been available on Netflix, they're getting even more recognised internationally.

So without further ado, here is the list of Korean dramas to be released in the first half of 2021. Note: The titles and air dates of these dramas might change depending on its production circumstances.

Fly High, Butterfly

full-list-of-korean-drama-s-to-be-releas

Channel: JTBC

Fly High Butterfly tells the story about working people placed in the background of a hair salon.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119033/20201002/these-are-the-most-anticipated-korean-dramas-to-be-released-on-the-first-half-of-2021.htm

• Like 2

Oh My God!! An unofficial photo of Daniel on the set of Fly High, Butterfly is online... He is shooting in the rain! Today at 9'clock.. And he is wearing his trademark eye-glasses! Oh gosh, I am so excited to see the official pics of him on the set! :lol:

FAX_xKVUUAIvWmd?format=jpg&name=medium

Credit : dcinside

• Like 1
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omggggg Hess's so handsome. Am so happy he look like in jugglers. Also is the girl shim eunwoo or yooah??? Thanks for sharing:love:

He's wearing long coat omggg he's so cute. 

tenor.gif&key=93dad338dfca89f472eb7bc977

Oh gosh, I feel the same way dear! He is so handsome looking & wearing eye-glasses! I never even hoped for it.  Seriously, we are finally online. I am so happy & feel so refreshed seeing him on the set. His facial expressions are so cute! :lol: Can't wait til they release his official pics on the set.

Haven't got anything on Hyang Gi yet!!! Let's wait dear! She will be in the range soon! :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Also is the girl shim eunwoo or yooah??? Thanks for sharing:love:

He's wearing long coat omggg he's so cute. 

Yeah dear, I also think it must be Shim Eun Woo standing next to him as Oh Yoon Ah is taller than the average height in women. So what's the girl doing hiding her hands behind her back? And he is looking down at her... Ha ha ha, some attitude he's got in his face. :D I am so excited to see more of them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Kim Hyang Gi has started shooting for Fly High, Butterfly today.

viewimage.php?id=26b4dd2efcd336a165b6&no

Credit : dcinside

She updated her private instagram today as well. I think this is how her character "Joy" looks like in the drama. Lovely hair bangs. 

121087432_3380451358715889_1680440575835

Credit : instagram

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Am so happy I knew wit she will updated it soon. So happy I really love her new hairstyle I can't wait to see her act. 

I was also hoping that she would start filming soon, dear! Finally she is. This is the very first time I am watching her drama so I am so looking forward to see how your fav actress lead the drama with our fav actor Daniel. :lol: Can't wait for more.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 10/13/2020 at 3:29 PM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

She's so beautiful, can't wait for it. Waiting for more pic from Daniel and Hyang gi.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGP1inknjcF/?igshid=16o3nhjzhnulg

Oh yoon ah updated her ig

Yes dear, she is so beautiful & elegant! :wub: I think she loves clicking selfies.. I mean I was hesitated to post these pics before but i am pretty sure that she took them on the set of Fly High, Butterfly last week! She is really a fashionista... Can't wait for more of her beauty.

120999020_181133110277497_61167455469227

121012956_339657013984152_74605478289839

Credit : instagram

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGW3JhAh8Sh/?igshid=13jrn6vr7o77k

This is hyang gi fans club.

[Fly Butterfly Support]

"Hello, melangdan, everyone the scent actor has started the new drama, first shooting!  I want to be a cold winter power, so l'm going to support coffee tea!  I'l give you a detailed notice of support this weekend."

Awwww.. So sweet that you updated about Hyang Gi, dear!!! Thank you so much! :) I totally love the image with the butterfly. It's absolutely beautiful! Then, we will have some update on her this weekend! So happy to hear it. And Daniel will also receive a coffee truck from his korean fans so finally, both the leads will be in the picture soon. :heart: I am so looking forward for them!

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1