[Drama 2021-2022] Snowdrop, 설강화

gm4queen

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Cozy up with plenty of new dramas this month!

Here’s what to anticipate in December:

“Snowdrop”

snowdrop.jpeg

Cast: Jung Hae In, Jisoo (BLACKPINK), Yoo In Na, Jang Seung Jo, Yoon Se Ah, Kim Hye Yoon, Jung Yoo Jin, Heo Joon Ho, Park Sung Woong, Kim Jung Nan, Jung Hye Young, Baek Ji Won, Lee Hwa Ryong, Kim Min Kyu, Jang In Seob, Jung Shin Hye, etc.

Premiere Date: December 18

Broadcast Details: Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30 p.m. KST on JTBC

“Snowdrop,” helmed by the director and writer of “SKY Castle,” is set in Seoul in 1987. The drama tells the love story of Su Ho (Jung Hae In), a student at a prestigious university who suddenly rushes into a women’s university dorm covered in blood one day, and Young Ro (Jisoo), a student at the women’s university who hides him and takes care of his wounds even while facing danger under close surveillance.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1501666wpp/20-december-k-drama-premieres-to-add-joy-to-your-holidays

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Waiting for this drama.From the writer and Director team of Sky Castle.

One year in the making. This better be good. terrific actors backing up the leads

Jang Seung Jo doesn't even look 40. :wub:

FFaDUbeUYAIE6v7?format=jpg&name=small

FFUufQdVcAYAHiv?format=jpg&name=small

FFUufQjVgAQPBaQ?format=jpg&name=small

pics ctto/twtr/jtbc

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Snowdrop” has unveiled a dramatic new teaser!

“Snowdrop,” which will be helmed by the director and writer of JTBC’s smash hit “SKY Castle,” is set in Seoul in 1987. The drama will tell the love story of Su Ho, a student at a prestigious university who suddenly rushes into a women’s university dorm covered in blood one day (played by Jung Hae In), and Young Ro, a student at the women’s university who hides him and takes care of his wounds even while facing danger under close surveillance (played by BLACKPINK’s Jisoo).

The one-minute teaser starts off with Su Ho narrating, “If I hadn’t met you…” and Young Ro saying, “If we were just ordinary people…”

Suddenly, the screen is filled with frightening scenes of broken objects and guns being loaded by masked people. Security general Nam Tae Il (Park Sung Woong) aggressively tells Young Ro’s father Eun Chang Soo (Heo Joon Ho), “We have barely three weeks left, three weeks! We provide the money and the North will plan out everything. What’s so hard about that?” Lee Kang Moo (Jang Seung Jo), leader of the National Security Planning Agency’s investigation team, walks into the dormitory with a gun ready to shoot.

Hosu Women’s University’s dormitory superintendent Pi Seung Hee (Yoon Se Ah) states with a serious expression, “The National Security Planning Agency could kill all of us to win the election. No, they could even turn this dormitory into their den.”

When a gun is aimed at the surgeon Kang Chung Ya (Yoo In Na), she desperately screams, “Don’t shoot!”

Lastly, Su Ho puts a necklace on Young Ro’s neck and says through a voice-over, “It’s too dangerous to come with me until the end.”

Watch the full teaser below:

“Snowdrop” premieres on December 18 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1502246wpp/watch-snowdrop-reveals-suspenseful-new-teaser-starring-jung-hae-in-blackpinks-jisoo-yoo-in-na-and-more

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Yoo In-na video clip from Snowdrop new trailer.

She will play the role of a surgeon in a medical hospital.

Watch the full trailer on JTBC Drama Youtube Channel

spacer.png

Yoo In-na 

IMG-20211205-151254.jpg

spacer.png

Yoo In-na 

I think Yoo In-na changed her hairstyle into long black hair with bangs because of her role in Snowdrop. She is one of the snowdrop drama I'm also excited to watch for. 

Spoiler

IMG-20211205-151241.jpg

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Jung Hae-in in 'Snowdrop', "Why did you appear? Because I had faith in the character.”

2021-12-07 08:07:52

202112070805316710_1.jpg

202112070805316710_2.jpg

[News Reporter Hyo-joo Bae] 

Jung Hae-in is 'Snowdrop'.

He revealed the reason for his participation. 

Actor Jung Hae-in, who plays the role of 'Lim Soo-ho', a graduate student with many stories from re-Germany in JTBC's Saturday drama 'Snow Ganghwa: Snowdrop' (played by Hyun-mi Yoo/directed by Hyun-tak Cho/produced by Drama House Studio, JTBC Studio), which is scheduled to premiere on December 18th, is a filming episode. , and breathing with Jisoo. 

Regarding the reason for appearing, Jung Hae-in said, “The story was attractive and there were characters I wanted to try, but the reason I was finally able to choose was thanks to the director. could do it,” he said. Regarding the person named Suho Lim, he said, “I think he is a person with strong leadership. He is a character who takes good care of his family and those around him and has a strong conviction of his own.” He also said, “I focused a lot on expressing the process of my beliefs falling apart, unavoidable situations, and conflicts between loved ones.” 

He also talked about filming episodes. Jung Hae-in said, “There was a part where I had to show skill in action and use of firearms due to the nature of the character. In order to use the gun action naturally, I kept carrying a small gun while waiting at the filming set and tried to get used to it. I brought exercise equipment and exercised whenever I had free time.”

Through "Snowdrop" Jung Hae-in will be working with Ji-soo, who challenges her first lead role with her lovely charm and fresh mask. Ji-su plays Eun-young-ro, a freshman in the English department at the cute and lively Hoju Women's University.

Jung Hae-in said, "Jisoo seems to have been a zero. "I was surprised to see him understand and absorb the director's direction on the spot," he said. "We had a good chemistry while acting together. He is an actor whose strength is to be kind and considerate to everyone.

"Snowdrop" is a story about the love story of the prestigious college student Suho, who jumped into the women's dormitory in 1987 against the backdrop of Seoul, and the female college student Yeong-ro, who hid and treated him in a crisis. The reunion of Yoo Hyun-mi and Cho Hyun-tak, the writer of "SKY Castle," which heated up South Korea, is expected.

Jung Hae-in cited "interesting stories, actors' acting, and various genres in a work" as the main points of "Snowdrop," and said, "As the story unfolds, I hope you can see Su-ho's situation in which she is in crisis and meets a woman named Eun-young-ro, who feels love and is clumsy at expressing her feelings."

The first episode will be aired at 10:30 p.m. on Dec. 18," said Dramatic House Studio and JTBC Studio.

Bae Hyo Joo on the news hyo@
Report and press release newsen@newsen.com

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202112070805316710&r=1

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

New casting…

“Jung Yi-seo will play the role of "Shin Kyung-ja," the president of the dormitory of women's universities. Expectations are high on what kind of transformation she will capture the small screen once again in this work, which drew viewers' attention with her mysterious mask and stable acting as Kim Yu-yeon, a maid on tvN's "MINE."  

http://m.celuvmedia.com/article.php?aid=1638854632404010006

• Like 1

‘Snowdrop’ Jisoo “Promise to watch BLACKPINK’s live broadcast…it’s more  encouraging

Reporter Kang Bo-ra | SINGLE LIST

2021.12.08 08:11

Actor Jisoo shared the reason for appearing in 'Snowdrop'.

Jisoo, who took on the role of 'Eun Young-ro', a freshman in English department at Lake Women's University in JTBC's Saturday drama 'Snowdrop' (played by Hyeon-mi Yoo/directed by Hyun-tak Cho/produced by Drama House Studio, JTBC Studio), chose an “charming character” as an opportunity to appear.

0001382759_001_20211208082001533.jpg?type=w430

0001382759_002_20211208082001556.jpg?type=w430

Jisoo said, "My character, Youngro, was very attractive. Although she has just turned 20, the power of attraction she possesses has been conveyed to me. It was difficult, but it was wonderful to see him slowly growing.” She continued, “It’s the part where I try to convey bright energy between people and make sure everyone has a good time.”

Young-ro is a lively mood maker in the dormitory room 207 of Hoho Women's University. Expectations are high for the role of Jisoo, who has a lovely charm, to play.

She also shared an episode of filming with his seniors and juniors. Jisoo said, "During filming, I got really close with everyone and felt like I was living in a real dormitory. In particular, I had fun making friends with my friends in the same room before the broadcast, practicine and playing together, getting closer." 

Regarding the collaboration with Jung Hae-in, she said, “It was a great luck for me to have Jung Hae-in as my first partner. I think the greatest charm of seniors is that they listen to everyone and sincerely think and think together.”

In response to the Black Pink members' reaction, they said, "I said that I would definitely watch the live broadcast. The members cheered me on and I was curious, so I got stronger and I started filming harder.” Then, as a point of observation, “Beautiful visual beauty completed by Director Cho Hyun-tak and numerous staff members. The story of various characters in 'Snowdrop'. Music that flows in the right place.”

Meanwhile, JTBC's Saturday and Sunday drama 'Snow Ganghwa' will be broadcasted for the first time at 10:30 pm on Saturday, December 18. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jung Hae In talked about his upcoming JTBC drama “Snowdrop”!

“Snowdrop,” which will be helmed by the director and writer of JTBC’s smash hit “SKY Castle,” is set in Seoul in 1987. The drama will tell the love story of Su Ho, a student at a prestigious university who suddenly rushes into a women’s university dorm covered in blood one day (played by Jung Hae In), and Young Ro, a student at the women’s university who hides him and takes care of his wounds even while facing danger under close surveillance (played by BLACKPINK’s Jisoo).

Regarding how he came to star in the show, Jung Hae In revealed, “The story is charming, and the character is one that I wanted to take on as a challenge, but I was able to make the final decision thanks to the director. I was able to work with him because of the director’s conviction in this project and the trust he had in the Su Ho I would portray.”

Jung-Hae-In.jpg

Jung Hae In elaborated more on his character Im Su Ho. He shared, “I think he’s a figure with strong leadership. He takes good care of his family and the people around him, and he’s a character with definite beliefs.” He explained, “I focused a lot to properly express the process of his beliefs crumbling and the conflict coming from being between a situation he can’t help and the person he loves.”

The actor also talked about filming on set. He shared, “Due to the character’s nature, there was a part where he had to look deft in using a gun and showcasing action. In order to make the movements of using a gun seem natural, I always carried around the prop gun even while I was waiting on set, and I put in effort to get used to it.” He added, “I had to build my body the most [for Su Ho] out of all the characters I’ve played until now, so I was on a strict diet, and I exercised whenever I had the chance and left exercising equipment in the waiting room.”

Jung-Hae-In-2-1.jpg

On his co-star, Jung Hae In revealed, “I felt that Jisoo is Young Ro herself. Her character portrayal is amazing, and it’s surprising to see her understanding and absorbing the director’s directions on set. Our chemistry while acting together is also great. She’s friendly to everyone, and she’s an actress whose strength is being considerate of others.”

For interesting points to watch out for in the drama, Jung Hae In picked the drama’s exciting story, the acting of the cast, and the diverse genres within one project. He commented, “I hope [viewers] keep good watch on the situation in which Su Ho falls into danger when he gets pushed into a corner as the story progresses and as he meets a woman named Eun Young Ro, feels the emotion of love, and clumsily tries to express it.”

In addition to leads Jung Hae In and Jisoo, “Snowdrop” boasts a star-studded lineup including Yoo In NaJang Seung JoYoon Se AhKim Hye Yoon, Jung Yoo Jin, and more.

“Snowdrop” premieres on December 18 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1502502wpp/jung-hae-in-talks-about-chemistry-with-blackpinks-jisoo-portraying-a-physically-fit-character-and-more

• Like 2