[Drama 2021-2022] Snowdrop, 설강화

gm4queen

‘Snowdrop' Kim Jeong-nan, Jeong Hye-young, Baek Ji-won, transformed into the wife of those in power at the time

2021.12.13. 1:44 PM

202112131338460310_3_20211213134403710.jpg?type=w430

[News Reporter Kim Myung-mi]

A sparking nerve war between actors Kim Jeong-nan, Jeong Hye-young, and Baek Ji-won was caught. 

Ahead of the first broadcast on December 18th, the production team of JTBC's Saturday drama 'Snowdrop' (played by Hyun-mi Yoo/directed by Hyun-tak Cho/produced by Drama House Studios, JTBC Studios) released stills of actress Kim Jeong-nan, Jeong Hye-young, and Baek Ji-won, who appear as the wives of politicians. 

In the stills released on the 13th, three women in colorful clothes are drinking tea in a luxurious salon. Three women, dressed in colorful costumes, accessories, and makeup, are having a conversation with an unknown expression, raising questions about what kind of story they will talk about.

Actor Kim Jeong-nan takes on the role of 'Hong Ae-ra', the wife of 'Eun Chang-soo' (Heo Jun-ho), a former movie star, and 'Hong Ae-ra', a former movie star. Hong Ae-ra, who has an actress aura with her sophisticated speaking skills, is a driving force who wants to realize her desires hidden with elegance. 

Actress Jeong Hye-young takes on the role of Seong-shim Cho, the wife of the ruling party secretary general Nam Tae-il (Park Seong-woong) and the 'Queen of Ladies'. Born as the daughter of a general, she considers herself to be the center of the world, but she is a person with a way of speaking that does not hide her inner feelings, a personality that believes in other people's words as it is, and is also a person with a sense of humor. 

Actress Baek Ji-won takes on the role of Choi Mi-hye, a fashion designer and the wife of Ahn Kyung-hee (Lee Hwa-ryong), the head of the anti-aircraft investigation department. Mi-hye Choi is an ambitious artist who uses slander for success and advancement, and has made a dressing room called Charmant a regular salon for ladies of the core power. 

The production team of 'Snowdrop' said, "For success and advancement, three women are engaged in a nerve battle as fierce as a spy war. 

'Snowdrop' is a story about a desperate love story between Suho (Jung Hae-in), a prestigious college student who ran into a female dormitory in a bloody mess, and Young-ro (Joo Ji-soo), a female college student who hid and healed him in the midst of a crisis, set in Seoul in 1987. The reunion of writer Yoo Hyun-mi and director Cho Hyun-tak of 'SKY Castle', which caused a syndrome in Korea, is raising expectations. 

JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Snowdrop', which will showcase the political conspiracy and espionage warfare unfolding in the background of the 1987 presidential election, and a romance that blossomed in the meantime, will be broadcast for the first time at 10:30 pm on December 18th.

(Photo=Drama House Studio, JTBC) studio)

Myungmi Kim mms2@newsen.com

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000521827

• Like 4

JTBC released <Snowdrop> Main Poster

The phrase on the poster ”I wished it was only the two of us’s fate” suggests the fates of Suho and Youngro will flow in an unexpected direction regardless of their hearts”

202112140806272410_2_20211214080805526.jpg?type=w430

Jung Hae-in and Jisoo of 'Snowdrop', sweet eye contact... Main poster released

2021.12.14. 8:08 am

202112140806272410_2_20211214080805526.jpg?type=w430

[NewsN Reporter Lee Min-ji] The main poster of 'Seolganghwa' has been released. 

On December 14th, JTBC's new Saturday drama 'Snowdrop' (played by Hyun-mi Yoo/directed by Hyun-tak Cho) released a picture of Su-ho (Jung Hae-in) and Young-ro (Jisoo) looking into each other's eyes, facing each other. . 

Young-ro, who puts one hand on Su-ho's shoulder and looks up at him, and Su-ho's eyes, which are full of affection, meet with warm lighting, showing the cautious flow of youthful romance. The production team of 'Snowdrop' previously showed the first teaser poster showing Suho and Youngro dancing together at an open house party, and the second teaser poster in which the two are sitting close together but their eyes are different. 

In the main poster released this time, Suho and Youngro are finally looking at each other and making 'eye contact', expressing the exciting moment of a young couple getting closer. 

The phrase 'I wished it was only the two of us's fate' suggests that the fates of Suho and Youngro will flow in an unexpected direction regardless of their hearts. 

'Snowdrop' is a drama about a desperate love story that goes against the times of Suho, a prestigious university student who suddenly jumped into a dormitory at a women's university in Seoul in 1987, and Yeongro, a female college student who hid and healed him even in the midst of surveillance and crisis. First broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 18th. 
(Photo = Drama House Studio, JTBC Studio)

Lee Min-ji oing@newsen.com

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000522017

Teaser Posters

Spoiler

3-F159882-481-E-44-D4-9220-6-A1-D12-C3-E

F0-EAD540-D68-A-4-C1-D-9-E7-D-02-B5-A5-E

• Like 3

dummy.png?s=900x600&e=t

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Snowdrop” has released a new poster of the charming main duo!

Directed and written by the “SKY Castle” team, “Snowdrop” takes place in Seoul in 1987. The drama tells the love story between Su Ho (Jung Hae In), a student at a prestigious university who rushes into a women’s university covered in blood one day, and Young Ro (Jisoo), a student at the women’s university who hides and takes care of him despite facing danger under close surveillance.

The new poster showcases Young Ro and Su Ho closely facing each other while romantically looking into each other’s eyes.

Young Ro’s hand is placed on Su Ho’s shoulders while she looks up into his eyes. The warm lighting mirrors their chemistry, reflecting on the upcoming youthful romance.

The words on the poster read, “I hoped that it was just the fate of the two of us,” previewing the unexpected turns in their relationship.

snowdrop2.jpg

“Snowdrop” premieres on December 18 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1503603wpp/snowdrop-reveals-new-poster-showcasing-romantic-chemistry-between-blackpinks-jisoo-and-jung-hae-in

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Omggg this new still cut:wub:

C1183-D64-4700-4306-85-DA-22-B026790180.

E4-D1-DC47-EC9-E-46-A4-8-C18-B74-F7-FE2-

Disney+ Singapore ad

”4 Reasons to watch ‘Snowdrop’”

1. Jung Haein & Kim Jisoo’s chemistry

2. Written and directed by the duo behind SKY CASTLE

3. The stellar cast

4. Jung Haein & Kim Jisoo - the only reason you will need

• Like 2

Full Character description of <Snowdrop> casts (P/1)

https://mtv.jtbc.joins.com/cast/PR10011401/2

Im Soo-ho and Jung Hae-in's photo.

Im Soo-ho and Jung Hae-in(Male, 27 years old, real name Ri Tae-san) Nampa Agent

Among the boarding students in Sillim-dong, he is known as a graduate student in the Department of Economics at the University of Berlin who is preparing his master's thesis on the subject of 'Park Chung-hee's economic development policy', but in fact, he is a Nampa operative. 

When his father, who was a musician with a genius talent, was driven as a reactionary and kicked out to the Musan coal mine in North Hamgyeong Province, his mother, who was a member of Mt. Baekdu and the daughter of a key member of the Central Party, chose to divorce and abandoned him, his sister, and his father.

After that, he received a call from his country to become a 'revolutionary' and graduated from the 'Geumseong Political and Military University', which trains operatives. He was reborn as an agent with the same physical strength. Before leaving for East Germany on an overseas mission, his sister Su-hee, who hung a dove pendant necklace around his neck and said that he must return safely, is the only one he loves more than his homeland. 

He was carrying out operations in Europe with a desire to return to life, and then recruited Han Yi-seop, a professor at Hankuk University, the economic brain of the opposition presidential candidate, and infiltrated into Seoul in April 1987 after receiving an order to defect to North Korea. While building friendships with Oh Kwang-tae, Professor Han Yi-seop's assistant, he meets a woman at the first meeting of his life at the request of Kwang-tae... 

은영로 지수의 사진Eunyoung-ro index(Female, 20 years old) 1st year in English Department at Lake Women's University

The atmosphere maker of Room 207, where female college students full of personality gather in the dormitory of Lake Women's University.

The appearance of jumping around plump is cute and adorable like a squirrel. The dormitory life is so much fun. It's so good that I'm not alone anymore. On the day she entered the dormitory, she was called <rice cake shop daughter> thanks to the rice cakes that her grandmother had wrapped her in one room and another.

Her mother died when she was ten years old, and after a war with her stepmother, she has always been raised by her mother in the countryside. Her father, who never looked for her until she became a freshman in college, mercilessly sent her brother who was demonstrating to the army! I really hate my dad who is inferior to everyone else. When he can't control his loneliness, he sits alone by the window and flies a paper airplane. It has become her own secret to use her inner heart and blow it up with an airplane to relieve her knotted heart...

While going out with roommates in the dormitory, he meets Im Soo-ho, a man who is good at origami, and falls in love at first sight. One day, after asking Suho on a date with a hundredfold courage, and after being blown away, he kicks a blanket and endures the wounds of a broken heart, and he runs into room 207, full of blood. Wanting to save him, she persuades her roommates, hiding him in the dormitory, and begins to treat him, even though all four female college students in room 207 are in danger of being kicked out of the dormitory if she is caught one more time...

강청야 유인나의 사진Kang Cheong-ya and Yoo In-na(Female, 34) University Hospital Surgeon

When she strides into the operating room, she is a reliable and capable doctor, but when he overwhelms his opponent while sitting in red high heels, she is more intense than Sharon Stone, who has his primal instinct. A woman like Salome and Medusa, who looks like a pure and devoted nun, but turns even a king who wields unfailing power into a broken toy in an instant. Even though he is meticulous and careful without making a single mistake, he is suddenly ruthless and valiant like a gladiator.   
It has been 3 years since she lived next to Nam Tae-il, who is the second-in-come favorite in <Code 1>, trusted by his wife Seong-shim, as a family doctor, and as Nam Tae-il's girlfriend. Nam Tae-il, a tiger, who is considered the next presidential candidate, is taming a kitten...

• Like 2

Full Character description of <Snowdrop> casts (P/2)

https://mtv.jtbc.joins.com/cast/PR10011401/2

Lee Kang-moo's photo.

Lee Kang-moo Jang Seung-jo(Male, 36 years old) Team leader of Anti-Aircraft Investigation Bureau 1, Ministry of Security and Public Administration
A man who has only walked on one road to catch redheads. My father, who was a police officer, was shot and killed by a spy while pursuing a spy. I joined the Ministry of Secrecy because I wanted to be the proud son of my father, who died while catching spies, but I was disillusioned with the ministry’s behavior of “making” rather than catching spies. Leaving behind the woman he loved passionately.After being dispatched to Berlin, a rugged city that everyone avoids, the border city where inter-Korean agents fight most fiercely, they have been chasing 'Taedonggang No. 1' for several years. After receiving the intelligence that the guy infiltrated into Seoul, he returned to the Seoul headquarters with the determination to catch the guy, and he is embarrassed. The team member who has to complete this mission is probably Jang Han-na (32), the first love he unilaterally announced the breakup. She said she wanted to know the reason why she suddenly abandoned me and left, so she became an National Security Agency agent. He hides his pounding heart in front of the lovely woman who is still stubborn, and he is passionately devoted to his work..

Pi Seung-hee and Yoon Se-ah's photo.
Pi Seung-hee Yoon Se-ah(Female, 43 years old) Principal of Lake Women's University dormitory
Dor-Gak-T-Gak-Tto-Gak-T-Gak, even when the sound of her footsteps is accurate, the dorm students often shout. “Blood!” Even a student who was taking a nap was startled by the sound of blood dripping, and his neck was numb enough to jump up. A woman who exudes eerie energy by wearing a black scarf in a black skirt that goes down to her toes even in midsummer with an ice-cold expression. A harsh principledist who sets 'choking' rules and does not allow even a single exception to students as well as telephone operator Gye Boon-ok, who acts like a limb. Rumors abound in the dormitory about her, who doesn't look like a drop of blood will come out even if she is stabbed. Some say that an unmarried woman goes out on the eve of the night without knowing where she is going, or that the reason the 4th-floor attic where the former master songwriter committed suicide was closed because it was related to her death. The next day, the student who spread such abusive rumors was cut like a demon and recited the Bible verse, 'He who guards his mouth saves his life, but whoever opens his mouth wide will bring destruction.' ...

계분옥 김혜윤의 사진
Gye Hye-ok Kim Boon-yoon (Female, 24 years old) Telephone operator at Lake Women's University dormitory
There is a lot of resentment that had to give up going on to college because there was no tuition fee even though I got into college. 
Even though I lamented my life because of money, I wasn't this angry, but working in the dormitory at Lake Women's University makes me angry all of a sudden. What's the difference between them and me? You've only met your parents, right? Oh, I hope the unequal world will be turned upside down. Whether it's a real war or breaking out!
There are only two telephones in the dormitory where 360 female college students live. Changing the phone calls for 13 hours from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm is a daunting task, but the stress of being treated like a slave is to the point where the stress is at its peak. Because the supervisor is ignoring her like this, it feels like the students are calling her by the nickname 'Chicken Dumpling House' instead of 'Gye Bun-ok'.
The only thing he likes is Yeong-ro, a working scholarship student who works part-time to answer phone calls next to her without hesitation. Thanks to Youngro, walking through the campus holding the application for 'Romeo and Juliet' in my arms, it was like becoming a student of English. Is it because of that? When there was not enough room for one person to enter Young-ro's room, he actively said he would leave...

Spoiler

장한나 정유진의 사진

Jang Han-Yu Hanna Jung(Female, 32) Agent 1st Bureau of Anti-Aircraft Investigation, Ministry of Security and Security

She is so impulsive and hot-blooded that she doesn't even know where she is going. Be honest with your emotions and be outspoken. What hse wants is a solitary general who has never bent her claim to the stubbornness of RickRoll'D that he should have. The thing I hear the most from my bosses is, how did someone like you become an agent for the National Security Agency? Nevertheless, it is called 'Ildangbaek'.

He grew up under extremely snobbish parents who ran only for 'success' with trickery, scheming, and scheming. Thanks to that hypothetical effort, he hated his father who wore a member of the National Assembly badge, but she met Lee Kang-moo, who had a 180 degree different view from his father, and fell in love with death. However, she suddenly broke up and disappeared. After half a year looking for a man who disappeared like smoke, I got the hang of it. that he became an INS agent. So, I became a member of the Ministry of National Security without even thinking of devoting myself to national security and protection of the people... 

• Like 2

<Snowdrop> presscon  TODAY 12/16 Thursday 2pm KST via JTBC you tube & naver channel

Blackpink Jisoo, 'Smile of a bright angel'

2021.12.16. 1:16 PM

0004756919_001_20211216131603618.jpg?type=w430

2-DE433-FD-3-FF4-4969-BEBF-52-B557484-F8

ED3-CAF7-E-2-E8-D-4519-98-FB-AEFBBD72-C2

[FN Star Correspondent Lee Seung-hoon] Group Black Pink member and actor Jisoo is leaving after preparing for the production presentation of 'Snow Ganghwa' held in Seoul on the 16th.  

totopurdy_star@fnnews.com fnstar reporter Seunghoon Lee

• Like 2

Jisoo-Jung Hae-in, 'Exchange of eyes dripping with honey' (Ganghwa Seol)

2021.12.16 15:08:01

8-E4-E4-E20-EC96-4-F55-8761-D906-D8-F081

▲ Jisoo and Jung Hae-in ⓒJTBC

[Star Daily News = Reporter Park Byeong-jun] Jisoo and Jung Hae- in attended the production presentation of JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Snowdrop' held online on the afternoon of the  16th. 

'Snowdrop' is set in Seoul in 1987 and tells the love story of a prestigious university student who suddenly jumped into the dormitory of a women's university one day, and a female university student who hid and treated him.

Reporter Park Byung-jun news@stardailynews.co.kr

http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=313259

• Like 2