[Drama 2021-2022] Snowdrop, 설강화

gm4queen

Meanwhile, JTBC’s “Snowdrop” and tvN’s “Bulgasal” both enjoyed modest rises in viewership last night. “Snowdrop” climbed to an average nationwide rating of 2.8 percent

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/uncle-records-its-highest-ratings-yet-as-snowdrop-and-bulgasal-see-rise/#ixzz7IqtMT5NQ

If they really need to kill off somebody can they please just kill off Kang Mu and let Soo Ho and Yeong Ro have their happily ever after. After that stunt he pulled yesterday I honestly don't care if Kang Mu dies or they can also kill off Bun Ok or both is fine too lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Yes they are. It’s all very subtle but still heart fluttering, nonetheless. 

1 hour ago, Heedong said:

So upon watching the recent bts, a scene where SH cupped YR's face was not included in the broadcast. 

Oh I did notice that. I thought it was because they changed some of their actions from the rehearsal. Like what they did with the kiss scene rehearsal, at first there was supposed to be a hug. But after discussing, they changed it to a second kiss. 

• Blob 3

Writer-nim is clowning with us. She knows what we’re all waiting for but she gave us a rabbit instead!!!:cries: Though I do understand that they may have thought it wasn’t appropriate for too lovey-dovey scenes considering their life and death situation. So I hope after that is wrapped up, there will still be SH and YR couple moments. Yes, I’m still clinging to a happy ending for them :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Actually it don’t make sense to me that Kang Moo would betray coz he look so real when one of the earlier scene he said how his father was being used and died with he walkie talkie. Hmmm even though he betray but his acting and charisma with Soo Ho is so good. I am always trill by their act. Plus Ms Pi, these 3 give me thrills and automatic bring me into their mood in the show.

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Snowdrop” has shared new behind-the-scenes photos!

Directed and written by the “SKY Castle” team, “Snowdrop” is set in Seoul in 1987. It is about the love story between Su Ho (Jung Hae In), a student at a prestigious university who rushes into a women’s university covered in blood one day, and Young Ro (BLACKPINK’s Jisoo), a student at the women’s university who hides and take care of him despite facing danger and close surveillance.

Ahead of the drama’s finale, JTBC shared behind-the-scenes photos from set that capture the cast’s professionalism and dedication as well as their individual ways of preparing to film. The cast is shown reviewing the script together, double-checking their movements during rehearsals, and showing off their adorable chemistry.

Ahn-Dong-Goo-Jung-Shin-Hye-Choi-Hee-Jin-

Jisoo-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Jisoo-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Jung-Hae-In-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Jung-Hae-In-Jisoo-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Jung-Hae-In-Jisoo-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Hye-Yoon-Jung-Hae-In.jpeg

The next episode of “Snowdrop” will show what happens when all the students in the dorm learn that Young Ro is the daughter of Eun Chang Soo (Heo Joon Ho), the ANSP director. On the other hand, Su Ho is given a command from North Korea to blow up the dorm and is told that his younger sister will die if he does not. Stay tuned to see how Su Ho and Young Ro’s relationship is affected by these tense circumstances.

Episode 14 of “Snowdrop” will air on January 29 at 10:30 p.m. KST. The final two episodes of the drama will air consecutively on January 30.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1510448wpp/snowdrop-cast-shows-strong-chemistry-behind-the-scenes

• Love 2