[Drama 2021-2022] Snowdrop, 설강화

gm4queen

2 hours ago, shinkeru said:

@rocher22 I like that ending.... :glee:

why am I imagining “One Way Ticket” playing in the background :sweat_smile::joy:

And I was imagining how Suho would send Youngro a paper plane...happy ending...  :D

2 hours ago, shinkeru said:

Yeah... there seem to be some missing puzzles still... I keep wondering if there could be a purpose they gave him a German name. And its meaning behind is to protect one’s beloved. I’m curious if there is a message that the writer wants to convey given that the drama Gaksital is also from the same writer. Or if there is a connection to Germany’s history and the fall of Berlin Wall which had almost same timeline as Snowdrop . Maybe most Koreans on both sides would dream of peace between NK and SK after all.

Oh, thats a good comparison with Berlin Wall...

:wub:

FJhwjV_aIAIRKWb?format=jpg&name=small

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Yoo In-Na  
      Surely we will know many more secrets about the personality of Doctor Kang Chung-Ya whose real name is Moranbong. Yoo In-na played her role and character in Snowdrop and just proves that she is a versatile korean actress. Se even changed her most popular hair color brown into black with bangs for her role here. 
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jung Hae In and Yoo In Na will get into a tense confrontation in the upcoming episode of “Snowdrop”!

Directed and written by the “SKY Castle” team, “Snowdrop” is set in Seoul in 1987. It is about the love story between Su Ho (Jung Hae In), a student at a prestigious university who rushes into a women’s university covered in blood one day, and Young Ro (BLACKPINK‘s Jisoo), a student at the women’s university who hides and take care of him despite facing danger and close surveillance.

Spoilers

In episode 11, Su Ho started too work with Lee Kang Moo (Jang Seung Jo) in order to save his colleagues and the hostages. For that reason, viewers are eager to find out what will happen between Su Ho and Kang Chung Ya (Yoo In Na), who were once comrades but are now enemies.

Newly released stills capture Kang Chung Ya attempting to stab Su Ho with a sharp weapon. His expression is stiff with silent rage as he catches her wrist. Kang Chung Ha’s eyes are full of hostility as she glares at Su Ho, and he stares back at her with an unyielding expression.

jung-hae-in-yoo-in-na.jpg

yoo-in-na.jpg

Spoiler

jung-hae-in1.jpg

It will be in interesting to see the events that unravel before Su Ho and Kang Chung Ya reach this point. How did she manage to get a dagger to attack Su Ho? In addition, Kang Chung Ya had feelings for Su Ho after being saved by him during training. So how will she respond to Su Ho’s sudden change of heart?

“Snowdrop” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1509342wpp/jung-hae-in-and-yoo-in-na-glare-heatedly-at-each-other-as-tension-rises-in-snowdrop

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Snowdrop actress Yoo In Na 

Her true identity was revealed in the audience of Snowdrop.

Snowdrop actress Yoo In Na who played the role of a doctor named Doctor Kang Cheong Ya is the Chief of the Surgery at Hankuk Central Medical Center.

She is also known as Moran Hill 1 in her country, North Korea. She was instructed to come to South Korea to send them back safely. She was also rewarded as the Hero of the Republic

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Heedong said:

I am not ready to let go of Snowdrop yet! 

Why time went by so fast... wishing the blu-ray would be possible...

Still, we have 5 more episodes of Snowdrop to watch out for! 

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

the pre release clip shows SH and KM find out there’s another person leaking info from inside the dorm. 

59 minutes ago, bearcreek said:

Tonite Ep 12 pre-release.  Are we only getting 4 OST and next Sunday is the   final last 2 episodes

That’s too bad. I wish we had more OST for the show. I’m loving their bgm as well so I hope that will be released too later. 

It’s hard to believe how fast the time flew by that we only have two weekends left. I’m gonna miss this show. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

The final two episodes of “Snowdrop” will air on the same night!

On January 21, JTBC confirmed, “‘Snowdrop’ will air episode 15 and 16 on January 30 starting at 10 p.m.”

Currently, “Snowdrop” has aired 11 episodes. The drama was expected to end on February 5, but with the double-episode night, it will now end on January 30.

Representatives from “Snowdrop” explained that the change was made in consideration of the Lunar New Year, which is on February 1. Many TV programs undergo scheduling changes in order to accommodate the Lunar New Year holidays.

“Snowdrop” typically airs every Saturday and Sunday night at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1509441wpp/snowdrop-to-air-final-two-episodes-in-one-day

• Like 2

Pics-Art-01-22-06-12-16-608x405.jpg

“Snowdrop” To Air Final Two Episodes In One Day

The final two episodes of “Snowdrop” will air on the same night!

On January 21, JTBC confirmed, “‘Snowdrop’ will air episode 15 and 16 on January 30 starting at 10 p.m.”

Currently, “Snowdrop” has aired 11 episodes. The drama was expected to end on February 5, but with the double-episode night, it will now end on January 30.

Representatives from “Snowdrop” explained that the change was made in consideration of the Lunar New Year, which is on February 1. Many TV programs undergo scheduling changes in order to accommodate the Lunar New Year holidays.

“Snowdrop” typically airs every Saturday and Sunday night at 10:30 p.m. KST. 

Source (1)

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/snowdrop-to-air-final-two-episodes-in-one-day/#ixzz7Ifq3QwRc

• Like 2

Seems like Detective Kangmu got it wrong.Theres a snippet video uploaded of him and Suho talking asking if he really left the dorm because it seems like they're looking for other spy and its not him. It was just a coincidence that he was on that mountain on that same day. So i wonder who's the spy inside that dorm?

• Like 4

Suho and Cheong-Ya

I'm really curious about what's on Doctor Kang Cheong Ya 's ( Yoo In Na ) mind and next step towards their situation and what she'll do about Suho ( Jung Hae In )  in Snowdrop.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3