[Drama 2021-2022] Snowdrop, 설강화

gm4queen

8 hours ago, Heedong said:

hopefully Dr. Kang doesn't have feelings for SuHo. A love triangle is not necessary anymore plus if Dr. Kang holds a higher rank thank SuHo, isn't it better for her to set aside her feelings (if there's any) and just focus on their mission to safely go back to the North. 

I hope so too. It’s so unnecessary and will diminish her professionalism as a high ranking agent. At the end scene, it will look like she only pressed the detonator because she was jealous of SH and YR together she was willing to kill all of them if she can’t have SH. Earlier, I thought she would be the one helping SH and his team escape to the North. But now it might not be the case anymore. I think some are speculating it will be Ms Pi who will save them. 

Had some people ask me what was written on the book . It says 대선전날 인질들 전원 사살, “on the day of the presidential election, kill all the hostages”

@Heedong When was that message shown? I don’t recall seeing this! 

That silhouette of SH with the cross looks like a good foreshadowing that he will find his redemption. 

@pad-hari oh I didn’t realize breathlesssurvival would be following Snowdrop too. Thanks for sharing it. I remember we were following her in Bossam and her stories of Bawoo and the Princess. She has a talent for writing and breaking down and describing each scene very well and making me see things in a way that I hadn’t before. 

A snippet of her article on Episode 9.. with bold parts that I highlighted myself https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2022/01/10/all-sorts-of-wrong-though-it-feels-right/

Spoiler

Young Ro steals the bomb detonator from Soo Ho and he chases her down to the chapel to retrieve it from her. He begs her to stop acting so recklessly – he hates seeing her suffer because of him and the fact he can’t do anything about it is driving him insane. It’s pretty much a declaration of love at this point, coupled with his previous hug, and Young Ro realises Soo Ho likes her a whole lot more than she fathoms. I honestly love Jung Hae In in the hugging scene and throughout Episode 9 whenever he interacts with Young Ro. He is emotional but not emo. You can tell Soo Ho is physically restraining himself from getting more entangled with Young Ro.

Young Ro is resourceful despite her clumsiness and she uses Soo Ho’s feelings for her twice for her benefit and to save everyone else. Soo Ho fell for it twice – and each time he looks so hurt – yet acutely understanding why she is doing so – that it breaks my heart though Young Ro is doing the brave and right thing by letting herself be used to save the hostages. The bit where he desperately used her secret code of knocking to coax her to open the door, and the stunned anguish when he saw Young Ro’s intent to knock him out with a candlestick…. ouch goes my heart. 

The last scene where he looked all lost and helpless and on the verge of tears, it is because he knows he can’t save the hostages and Young Ro from impending danger. 

• Like 4

Yoo In Na gave her full emotions and efforts in JTBC ongoing drama " Snowdrop " with Jung Hae In and Jisoo.

Her true identity was revealed in the audience of Snowdrop.

Snowdrop actress Yoo In Na who played the role of a doctor named Doctor Kang Cheong Ya is the Chief of the Surgery at Hankuk Central Medical Center.

She is also known as Moran Hill 1 in her country, North Korea. She was instructed to come to South Korea to send them back safely. She was also rewarded as the Hero of the Republic.

Snowdrop

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@pad-hari hahaha that’s ok. I don’t remember everyone as well but I remember you because of the blog you shared there. Yes! Bawoo and Princess Hwain had a really great love story and the actors had great chemistry too :love: it also had some good OSTs... I still wish they had given us a you-know-what but sigh that’s okay, their romance was heart fluttering and very mature. 

Found this clip on Snowdrop. Jisoo has a good, strong singing voice. Her speaking voice is low but she can hit those high notes too. :approves:

Spoiler

And this fan edit.. from reel to real?? Their spark is undeniable.  Are the fandoms ready for this?! 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@shinkeru the preview for next week :heartbreak: a new instruction from the North perhaps. SH has made it clear several times that he doesn't want to hurt the hostages, I wonder what he plans to do after that. 

I am already loving our Haesoo couple since episode 1, I can't wait for their kissing scenes lol

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Oh wow that ending for episode 9. I thought I was getting bored that the hostage scenes were taking at least 5 episodes already now but not it looks like they are picking up the pace with that ending + SH and YR's actions emotionally. 

I am also waiting for a kissing scene soon and hopefully not just in the last episode! :blush:

• Like 3

Soompi Forums Awards (Poll #2): The best streaming dramas, c-dramas, daily/weekend dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now you can also vote for your favorite 2021:

• Daily/weekend dramas
  • C-dramas
  • Streaming dramas (ie dramas that only appeared on streaming sites like Netflix)

milk-and-mocha-cute.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Love 1

Soompi Forums Awards (Poll #3): The Most Memorable Characters, Best Abs, and Worst Endings / Biggest Drama Disappointments of 2021

Please vote!

Now you can also vote for:

• the most memorable characters 2021
  • best abs 2021
  • worst drama endings / biggest drama disappointments of 2021

Season 4 Episode 3 GIF by The Office

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: BLACKPINK’s Jisoo, Kim Min Kyu, Jung Shin Hye, And More Can’t Stop Laughing Behind The Scenes Of “Snowdrop”

TV/Film

Jan 13, 2022

by S. Cho

JTBC has uploaded a behind-the-scenes video for episodes 8 and 9 of “Snowdrop”!

Directed and written by the “SKY Castle” team, “Snowdrop” is set in Seoul in 1987. The drama tells the love story of Su Ho (Jung Hae In), a student at a prestigious university who rushes into a women’s university covered in blood one day, and Young Ro (BLACKPINK’s Jisoo), a student at the women’s university who hides and take care of him despite facing danger and close surveillance.

At the start of the clip, Jung Shin Hye is waiting for her singing scene when she’s approached by Jang Seung Jo who starts singing, following her lead. She immediately responds, “Ah, it’s so melodious. He’s good,” which makes the actor turn around in embarrassment.

Throughout her rehearsals, Jung Shin Hye is visited by Jisoo and Kim Min Kyu, who take turns marvelling at how incredible she looks and sounds. Watching her detailed hand movements, Kim Min Kyu asks Jisoo about them and Jisoo answers, “She learned everything, including the hands.” Kim Min Kyu responds in disbelief, “She learned this?” Jisoo replies, “Yeah, she took vocal lessons for this [scene].”

Jung Shin Hye tells Ahn Dong Goo that she only looked at him while singing and Kim Min Kyu asks, “Huh? You don’t like Gwang Tae [Heo Nam Joon] then?” Jung Shin Hye explains, “Gwang Tae is Seol Hui [Choi Hee Jin]’s.” Ahn Dong Goo adds that she never liked Gwang Tae in the first place and Jung Shin Hye jokingly adds, “I’m just using them all.”

Later, Jung Shin Hye and Jang In Sub explain to Ahn Dong Goo that they’re both alumni of the Korea National University of Arts. With Jung Shin Hye starting at the school in 2013 and Jung In Sub in 2006, she insists that he’s very much her senior, while he jokingly assures her that they might as well be friends who speak informally to one another.

As they prepare for the next scene, Jisoo and Choi Hee Jin diligently practice their exercise moves while Jung Hae In, Kim Min Kyu, and Jang In Sub decide on their positions with the director.

Before diving back into filming, the director discusses with Jisoo where she should stand in the upcoming scene. As she practices, Choi Hee Jin giggles at her for jumping around from place to place. After they successfully film the busy scene of all the students scrambling into one line, they burst into laughter as Jisoo explains that she had to look away to stop herself from smiling. Following another chaotic take, Jisoo starts laughing once she spots Jang Seung Jo tied up on the ground and adds, “You must be the happiest right now.”

Watch the full video below!

“Snowdrop” airs every Saturday at Sunday at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1508194wpp/watch-blackpinks-jisoo-kim-min-kyu-jung-shin-hye-and-more-are-overflowing-with-laughs-and-chatter-behind-the-scenes-of-snowdrop

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2