[Drama 2021-2022] Snowdrop, 설강화

gm4queen

New still cut of Haein & Inna.

It’s not sure whether JTBC will stop broadcast for this week as there is no official announcement  or  specified in all <Snowdrop> articles in naver this morning. Maybe yes, since the schedules was still mentioned in these articles.

557-AEFAE-B269-4-ED0-97-D4-46-ACF56-B7-C

521-ED8-D1-C957-445-A-867-B-CBAE6-B9390-

51562-BD5-02-F7-4-D37-B167-EAC1510-F3-FB

Spoiler

76-BC86-DB-E650-470-F-ABF7-9-A5-B33-AB8-

[OSEN=Reporter Soyoung Park] Stills full of presence of Yoo In-na of 'Moranbong No. 1' have been released.

Under the dark lighting, Kang Cheong-ya and Suho are facing each other in the break room. The confident posture and expression of Cheong-ya, who revealed her identity in the last broadcast, and Suho's tense look looking at her attracts attention. From the moment Cheongya entered the scene of the hostage play, Suho recognized her identity. The two people are curious about what kind of hidden past they have, and what kind of opinions they will exchange about the hostage play. 

In the 7th episode, Kang Cheong-ya changed her behavior and tone and revealed her identity as Moranbong No. 1. Kang Cheong-ya said, "I am Kang Cheong-ya, the head of surgery at the Central Medical Center in Korea, who came in after receiving an order to safely repatriate her comrades. 

With Kang Cheong-ya's shocking reversal, the tension in the play increased even more. Attention is focused on what action Kang Cheong-ya will take in the future, meeting with Hoho Women's University dormitory students, Nam Tae-il (Park Seong-woong), and Jang Han-na (Jung Yu-jin), who do not know her identity. 

In the 8th episode of 'Seolganghwa', which will be broadcast on the 8th, Yeong-ro (Jisoo) collapses after hearing the news of his brother's death, and Lee Kang-mu (Jang Seung-jo), who was secretly moving to end the hostage play, faces an unexpected situation. .

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004537911

• Like 2
  • Love 2

23 hours ago, shinkeru said:

Just wanted to share this, last night I got curious about the writer’s other work, Gaksital, after someone mentioned here that the ML also was initially an antagonist as he was pro Japanese at first.

hello i am new i love the drama snowdrop i also watched gaksital a year ago that drama is really very beautiful i was surprised to hear that snowdrop had problems in korea since even gaksital was about the japanese occupation it was well received to the public getting 20% viewership in its episodes

if you want to see gaksital I highly recommend it the drama is a totally gold

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Snowdrop actress Yoo In Na played the role of Doctor Kang Cheong - Ya, revealed her true identity in the Episode 7. 

Her true identity was revealed!

Snowdrop actress Yoo In Na who played the role of a doctor named Doctor Kang Cheong Ya is the Chief of the Surgery at Hankuk Central Medical Center.

She is also known as Moran Hill 1 in her country, North Korea. She was instructed to come to South Korea to send them back safely. She was also rewarded as the Hero of the Republic.

#Snowdrop

The Episode 8 of Snowdrop will be airing tonight on JTBC Drama and stream on Disney plus streaming platform. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yoo In Na for W Korea magazine 

photo ctto: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

It would be great if Yoo In Na will also have her own official  instagram to update her fans always and about the ongoing snowdrop drama just like other casts and her other projects too.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

It’s heartbreaking to see the cast post photos in remembrance of Kim Mi Soo. 

Looks like there will be broadcast this Saturday as scheduled. I’m starting to think that Young Ro’s brother really died in that incident, if this is the case, it adds another barrier between SH and YR. It looks like SH will feel responsible for it even though it wasn’t him who actually shot her brother. 

Episode 8 exclusive preview... SH gives YR her brother’s scarf.

Spoiler

OST Part3 will be released today.

OST Part4 by Jamie Miller on January 15th.

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

JTBC’s “Snowdrop” shared a sneak peek of the upcoming episode!

Directed and written by the “SKY Castle” team, “Snowdrop” is set in Seoul in 1987. It is about the love story between Su Ho (Jung Hae In), a student at a prestigious university who rushes into a women’s university covered in blood one day, and Young Ro (BLACKPINK’s Jisoo), a student at the women’s university who hides and take care of him despite facing danger and close surveillance.

Spoilers

Previously, it was revealed that Kang Chung Ya (Yoo In Na) is actually Moran Hill 1, a high-ranking agent of North Korea. The unexpected plot twist shocked viewers, and her authority will be the key to what will happen next.

On January 8, the drama released stills that show Kang Chung Ya with Su Ho and Young Ro. In the first set of photos, Kang Chung Ya and Su Ho are having a private conversation. The lights are dim, and tension is thick in the air. Su Ho can’t help but stand stiffly in front of Kang Chung Ya, who is standing straight and tall with a charismatic expression.

snowdrop-1.jpg

The second set of stills show Kang Chung Ya gazing at Young Ro with meaningful eyes. Upon hearing the news about her brother, Young Ro grows pale with shock, and the way Kang Chung Ya stares at her raises question about what she has in store for the younger woman.

snowdrop-2.jpg

In episode 8, Young Ro will collapse after hearing about her brother’s death, and Lee Kang Moo (Jang Seung Jo), who was secretly attempting to end the hostage situation, will face an unexpected situation.

“Snowdrop” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1507504wpp/snowdrop-previews-yoo-in-nas-crucial-role-in-jung-hae-in-and-blackpinks-jisoos-forbidden-romance

• Like 1
  • Love 1

LIve Recap of ep.8:

Omo, they killed Eun young-ro's brother.  He died.  Its night time.  Its dark everywhere in the dorm.  Ms.pi escapes with the walkie talkie to the restroom and trying get the signal.  In the meantime our policeman also escape from that room and goes to wire tapping room.  And there is the news on tv going that her brother is killed.  She goes crazy and starts to run around stopped by Su Ho.  She collapses.  Ms.pi comes from the toilet hiding the walkie talkie there in the bin with the toilet paper.  The policeman tries to get the signal.  As YR's brother died, i think its going to be chaotic.

I think all the three NK spies are trying to leave the dorm silently.  NOt sure yet.  No.  only one leaves with a bag.

The policeman get caught by SuHO.  And again locked in a room his hands tied.

YR is being attended by Dr.Kang and given drips.

SH comes to check on YR and he is being advised by Dr. kang not to loose the war on any  emotional feelings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry, I couldn't recap the rest of the show live.  RL interruptions. 

But in short I ll recap the rest.  Actually that haraboji's cunning son saw the bag full of money kept by the NK spies in the kitchen and got greedy but got caught by that hard hearted spy and was beaten badly.  His dad try to protect him and he was also beaten.   That old lady cook came and protected the old man when she was about to get beaten.  The policeman started shouting to stop beating them.  So all the 3 the haraboji, his son and the policeman were locked up separately in a room.  The haraboji told the police man to escape via another secret door from that room.  When the policeman somehow managed to get out, the swat members outside got an order from the Dr. Kang's bf(I forgot his name) to ask him to go back inside.  Really, that character is unbelievably stupid and everytime I see him on the screen my bp shoots up.  What a fool!!! So the police has to come back and goes to the wire tapping room and hears the convo between SH and dr. Kang and he finds out who she really is.  He got beaten up again and hands tied.  But he tells SH that never think that they will escape from that place alive. 

All students are served food and YR talks to the police to do something so that she can go to the wake of her brother and she will help him as per his instructions.  He tells her something for which I need subs. When they were talking, that bad spy warns them when she pretends to feed the police and asks thats spy if she can go to restroom.  He takes her and there comes SH.  He told the other spy that he will take care of this student.  He takes her to infirmary and bandages her hand with new cloth.  He tells her that its going to end soon and they will be released and about to leave when she back hugs him.  He is taken aback.  When he releases her hands, he starts to hug her now.  At that time she takes the remote control for the bomb he has set across the dorm.  She is angrily shouting at him and tells him she is going to press the button.  The episode ends. 

Very very intense episode.  The preview looks more thrilling.  

Sorry guys I have left out some scenes.  Just recapped the important ones. 

• Like 3

The back hug was a surprise. I knew something was off when YR did that. Poor SH though. He’s too soft for YR. 

Remembering Kim Mi Soo...

So now Kang Moo knows Dr Kang’s real identity. This episode seems intense with many things happening. Will watch it later with subs. Thanks again @pad-hari :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Sooho's hug was almost passionate but he looked boyishly innocent.

I think Youngro could have taken the detonator even before that back hug.  :D

Anyway, Im glad Sooho managed to tell Youngro that he didnt want to come to the dorm.

I like it, even though it doesnt matter anymore. 

FIPUxb4VkAMoNDH?format=jpg&name=small

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVqcOYawIZlQ-zhIy_-2A

• Like 2

After reversing its downward trend with its previous episode last week, JTBC’s “Snowdrop” dipped to an average nationwide rating of 2.6 percent for its latest episode.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/now-we-are-breaking-up-ends-at-no-1-in-time-slot-as-snowdrop-ratings-decreased/#ixzz7HQkgOU32

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@shinkeru Lol at Comrade Joo requesting for ramyeon, his victory smile at the end tho :love: never knew we'll see that cute side of him, he's always been bad-tempered.

Also the scene where GangMoo was finally able to escape but was forced to go back inside the dorm again... poor him :lol:

Ms Pi is the most interesting character so far, so surprised to see that she has this wiretapped room to monitor the girls.

At this point, at what episode do you think the hostage situation will be over? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2