Cha Tae Hyun 차태현

Guest Fleur

Hi Thursday, nice to see you here again! Hope you're doing good! :D

Anyway, I believe all those titles you mentioned are referring to the same movie. It's just different translation of the Korean title by different countries and sources. ^_^

parang000037jy.jpg

Here's a clip showing the photo-taking session. I have to say again... they look very good together!

http://naorin325taehyun.sakura.ne.jp/movie/paranmaking2.wmv

Reposted from miracletaehyun.com

Below are some pictures posted by mhbt in the SHK thread... they're from some interview session I think. Hopefully the clip will be out soon. :)

kbs_040.jpg

kbs_039.jpg

kbs_037.jpg

kbs_038.jpg

kbs_070.jpg

kbs_044.jpg

kbs_059.jpg

kbs_052.jpg

Hi Amy....

How are you..... ? Having holiday now.

Ah... they look very good together.. :D

wow!!! I also love your siggy.... very nice. You made this yourself. Excellent Job. ththmbup.gif what software you use?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Hi Ling! :D

I'm doing fine. Kinda bogged down by work though so I ain't exactly having a holiday... Oh well... c'est la vie! ;) How have you been?

Oh, the siggy? Thanks for the compliment. It's pretty amateur-ish though... :P I use a mixture of Photoshop and Imageready.

I think so too, that CTH and SHK look great together! I thought SHK's petite physique is totally compatible with CTH's not-so-tall-nor-too-big frame. Can't wait to see their chemistry in the movie. :D

A few clips!! Yayee!!

A longer version of the photoshoot

parang000037jy.jpg

http://taehyun.sakura.ne.jp/movie/hyebaragi051122.wmv

And finally a clip on this interview!!

kbs_039.jpg

http://taehyun.sakura.ne.jp/movie/hyebaragi051121.wmv

It looks really funny. I couldn't understand 99.9% of it. The only 0.01% that I could make out is that the host was giving them a quiz of some sort, on how much they know about each other. I think SHK was asked what are some of CTH's dance songs I think, which she answered correctly. And 1 question CTH was asked is what were some of SHK's KBS dramas.

I'll try to get a translation of the interview and post it here asap! :D

Links reposted from miracletaehyun.com

Guest sandrydc

quteacho, wow glad to see you here too.

Cha Tae Hyun has a good sense of humour. He can make everybody laugh!

Have you gone to a topic that has just been started by me to vote for CTH as SYJ's on-screen ideal lover.

I like your new signature, SYJ looks so cute.

I've voted mine too.. and guess who I voted... hehe ;)

I think SYJ looks good with almost every male lead she was with. But I think I've mentioned before. CTH's not very tall, so he goes well with someone petite and sweet. I think both SYJ and SHK fit the bill. ^_^

Guest Axelle Red

http://taehyun.sakura.ne.jp/movie/hyebaragi051121.wmv

It looks really funny. I couldn't understand 99.9% of it. The only 0.01% that I could make out is that the host was giving them a quiz of some sort, on how much they know about each other. I think SHK was asked what are some of CTH's dance songs I think, which she answered correctly. And 1 question CTH was asked is what were some of SHK's KBS dramas.

I'll try to get a translation of the interview and post it here asap! :D

Links reposted from miracletaehyun.com

thankkkkk for sharing, i've watched it, it's kinda funny, cant wait for translation :lol:

Is MY GIRL AND I da english title for Blue Alert?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think all these different names are due to translations by different countries? So I'm also not too sure whether there's any official english title. You know like that movie with Kim Jae Won and Ha Ji Won, the title ranged from 100 days with Mr Arrogant to My Love Ssagaji. So I think it varies from country to country.

But since "My Girl and I" is on the poster, this could be the English title used in Korea.

OMG, all of you gotta check out the "Blue Alert" TRAILER!!!

http://taehyun.sakura.ne.jp/movie/mygirlandi_trailer.wmv

It has totally whetted my appetite for this show! It's so sweet yet so sad...... I really wanna watch this...

Credits: miracletaehyun.com

CTH and SHK had a press conference today and here are some pics posted on SHK's thread by mzz_booo :D

180322024ie.jpg

1803211zm.jpg

25142617326610000908tv.jpg

200511251440127519cf.jpg

200511251446534368kg.jpg

200511251509149991xl.jpg

200511251505163881oo.jpg

20051125140911112018zg.jpg

5bz700536sa.jpg

5bz7005346bu.jpg

200511251423572516415ps.jpg

200511251423572516424ak.jpg

img19934yy.jpg

img20077ps.jpg

^Aww... they look so sweet together! :wub:

Credits: hyesa.com

It's certainly my pleasure... I really can't wait to watch it. But before that, I so wanna watch Sad Movie too!!! When is the subbed movie gonna be out???

^Hi Ling! :D

I'm doing fine. Kinda bogged down by work though so I ain't exactly having a holiday... Oh well... c'est la vie! ;) How have you been?

Oh, the siggy? Thanks for the compliment. It's pretty amateur-ish though... :P I use a mixture of Photoshop and Imageready.

I think so too, that CTH and SHK look great together! I thought SHK's petite physique is totally compatible with CTH's not-so-tall-nor-too-big frame. Can't wait to see their chemistry in the movie. :D

Hi....Amy.. thanks for the links. Just download and watched. Very Interesting. CTH is so cute...

Ur... I was quite busy around year end. Many company events....

And your artwork skills is really very good. ththmbup.gif

I’m so impressed

Archived