Cha Tae Hyun 차태현

Guest Fleur

September 30, 2014
‘Sassy Girl’ actor tries out new roleCha hopes latest movie ‘opens up a new chapter’ for him
BY JI YONG-JIN, LEE SUNG-EUN [selee@joongang.co.kr] INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily
30030825.jpg

During his two decades working in the film and drama industry, Cha Tae-hyun, 38, has often been considered Korea’s answer to U.S. actor-comedian Jim Carrey. 
The actor’s broad portfolio in humor reached a pinnacle in 2001 when he played the male lead in the blockbuster “My Sassy Girl.”
The rom-com was so popular that it was remade in the United States in 2008 under the same title, with lead roles taken by Elisha Cuthbert and Jesse Bradford. 
But although the remake wasn’t as successful as the original, the production company behind the Korean movie recently announced it has started filming a sequel, “My Sassy Girl 2,” which is scheduled for release next year. 
With Cha’s next film “Slow Video” set to open in cinemas Saturday, the actor said last Monday at a press preview in Gangnam District, southern Seoul, that his role in the upcoming film won’t be too “Cha Tae-hyunish.” 
“The role is a bit different from what I’ve tried out before,” he hinted.
In “Slow Video,” Cha plays a man who has the ability to see the world in slow motion. Though this means the character was bullied during childhood, his talent proves to be a gift later in life when he ends up working in a CCTV control room.
The following is an edited excerpt compiled by the JoongAng Ilbo of questions and answers exchanged between reporters and Cha.
Q. What was it like wearing sunglasses throughout the entire movie?
A. I had difficulties reading the script and using facial expressions as part of my acting. Nevertheless, I understand they were an essential stage prop to show viewers that the main character is alienated from the rest of society.
You’ve never played the bad guy in your previous films.
I don’t want to disappoint my viewers. If I can, I want to act in comedy for the rest of my life. Someone once told me long ago that I tend to lose my presence in a film if I don’t play a funny role. After hearing that, I asked myself who I should change my image for. It only seems right to act the way my fans want me to act for the time being. But in “Slow Video,” you can see a bit of a transformation. 
But shouldn’t an actor be able to portray different sides of themselves?
I think there’s a certain timing to everything. Sometimes, I wonder where I belong in this industry - the good-looking group or the good-acting group? Frankly, I don’t know. But what I do know is that I’m walking on quite an abnormal path, because I’m regularly cast on entertainment shows at the same time as I’m acting in movies.
This year marks the 20th anniversary of your debut.
Well, that’s what they say [laughs]. I’ve had my highs and lows. I hope “Slow Video” opens up a new chapter for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Cha Tae Hyun expresses his envy to Yoon Gye Sang
20141017012731_543ff1f361762_1.jpg

Cha Tae Hyun expressed his envy to Yoon Gye Sang.
On October 16th, Yoon Gye Sang, Go Jun Hee, Lee Mi Do, director Park Bum Soo, Cho Jung Chi, and Jung In appeared on KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3.'
During the show, Yoon Gye Sang said, "I would like to express special thanks to god members and Cha Tae Hyun," and Cha Tae Hyun's video message was played.
In the video, Cha Tae Hyun talked about when he met Yoon Gye Sang for the first time many years ago, and he said, "When god were at the top of their game many years ago, I suggested Yoon Gye Sang start acting, and I felt a bit sorry for saying that to him."
Cha Tae Hyun went on, "When I first heard that Yoon Gye Sang is in a romantic relationship with Lee Ha Nee, I texted him, 'You've got the whole world,' and I feel sorry to my wife for saying that."
After watching the video, Yoon Gye Sang said, "Cha Tae Hyun always gives me lots of good advices for acting. When I was starting to specialize in playing characters with dark characteristics, he told me to try some other characters as well."
Meanwhile, director Park Bum Soo drew attention by talking about various erotic movies.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=333368

October 21, 2014
[interview] ‘Slow Video’ Cha Tae Hyun "My friends's response to the movie was unusual"
Source: BNTNews
np1fzumctmwio7xqx5wv3yug5tzzhcbu.jpg
[by Park Yoon Jin / Translated by Nawael Khelil] You saw him in ‘Highway Star’, ‘BABO’, ‘Speedy Scandal’, ‘Hello Ghost’, ‘Champ’ and now in ‘Slow Video’. Even if Cha Tae Hyun is the kind of actors who elevate acting to a science, his usually plays very similar characters. To that extend where you wonder how he would act in his next movie, half-worried half excited to discover the result. As for ‘Slow Video’, it was a success for the Korean actor: 1,000,000 viewers in only eleven days. 
“Expectations? It’s better that the public has a lot than it has none.” Cha Tae Hyun replied without hesitating, showing that he’s confident about his movies. When we tell him that we feel like the scenario was written for him, he stops us right there: “I never asked, so I can’t be sure. But director Kim Yong Tak is not the kind of person who would write a scenario with a very actor in mind.”
We met Cha Tae Hyun before ‘Slow Video’ hit theaters and asked him about what his friends thought about the movie, “Their expressions were violent. It was the first time I received such a response.” Indeed, with Yeo Jang Boo (Cha’s character in ‘Slow Video’) composing the top 3 of his roles with Gyun Woo (‘My Sassy Girl’) and Seung Ryong (‘BABO’), we can assume that the audience had high expectations. 
“Compliments… the nicest thing I ever heard was…”
u1ton4yq0ylug02z13quvsbhtv56xcqh.jpg
Some tears here, admiring colleagues there, someone telling him that the director was a genius, another saying that it was his best role ever… all these appraisals made Cha Tae Hyun feel awkward. 
Was the interest of the scenario proportional to the unusual response of his friends? “I laughed while watching the movie. Especially during the pitching scene and I was so into the part when Baek Gu’s father sprang up in bed and went to save his son.” My wife and manager’s comments were warm though, they knew I was going to do it anyways. They were right.
“We understand why you decided to do it”, they said, and it was probably the best compliment he ever received from them. As for his personal comments on his acting, Cha shared them with director Kim Yong Tak, with whom he had worked already on ‘Hello Ghost’. 
“I started to understand this person by paying attention to his personality: he’s clear and severe. He loves this kind of Japanese movies that are boring and weird but he also manages to work on difficult subjects such as possession or dynamic visual acuity in a fun way. I thought that he really improved while I watched the movie. ‘Slow Video’ is actually more of director Kim’s growth than my character’s.” 
“I wanted to try melodramas. This is good enough.”
2dv1njpex6rtm2pj4bstxfyfu4kmjoga.jpg
The fact that ‘Slow Video’ is a melodrama and a comedy is one of the reasons that appealed Cha Tae Hyun. After his marriage, he suddenly started to think about acting in a melodrama – he never really considered these before –. 
The love story between Cha Tae Hyun and Nam Sang Mi in this movie doesn’t require an ardent acting, but it seems that the challenge was big enough for Cha Tae Hyun to tell “I won’t be thirsty anymore for melodramas” after he filmed ‘Slow Video’. We assume that, as he’s approaching the 40s, he wanted to try something new, like Song Seung Hun with ‘Obsessed’ or Jung Woo Sung with ‘Scarlet Innocence’.
“I never really enjoyed watching melodramas. I can’t really identify… probably because I have three kids. I wanted to try to act in one, I did it, it’s enough.”
It’s not the first time he plays a character who has a superior visual acuity. Filming ‘Champ’ was difficult as well as he spent more than 80% of the time not being able to see properly. He probably needed to prepare this role a lot, “Not really. As your eyes are covered the whole time, you don’t have to work on your stares. There’s nothing to show.” 
However, he was a bit concerned by the scene where Jang Boo starts to feel dizzy as he runs and ends up fainting, “Actually, the subject of dynamic visual acuity implies a fall. I heard that from a person who had troubles finding their center of gravity. If we compare it to Yeo Jang Boo, his problem is as severe and if I wanted to show the audience the seriousness of it, I needed to fall and act properly.” 
People tend to say that Cha Tae Hyun sticks to one kind of performance but he managed to show a new side of him through ‘Slow Video’ and extended the world of comedy, proving that his name as an actor has a wide influence and power. It’s obvious that people will raise their expectations toward such a trustful actor. 
“If there remain things that I wasn’t able to experience as an actor, I will just need an opportunity to do so. That’s how I think. My dream was to act as the main character of a movie, so I can say that it came true. I want to leave a trace of my life as an actor so as my children could look back and realized how I worked. That’s why I appear in variety programs. I am also preparing a global project with a second version of ‘My Sassy Girl.” (photos by bntnews DB)
2howdkzpurwi3wusjt7eebisms2xn3ff.jpg

• 1 month later...

December 11, 2014
Korean Movie Actors' Current Acting Fee
Source: Naver (disclaimer: Google-translate)
700 Million Won - Song Kang Ho, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Byung Hun600 Million Won - Kang Dong Won, Choi Min Sik, Hwang Jung Min, Kim Yoon Seok, Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin, Jo Seung Woo, Ryoo Seung Ryong500 Million Won - Lee Jung Jae, Kim Myung Min, Sol Kyung Gu, Cha Tae Hyun, Baek Yun Shik400 Million Won Gong Yoo, Yoo Ah In, Park Hae Il300 Million Won - Lee Min Ki, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho200 Million Won - Choi Seung Hyun (TOP), Kim Rae Won, Yeo Jin Gooimage

• 1 month later...

Hello! My name is jinny8 and I'm new to this forum! (I'm Korean btw!)

I just found out about Cha Tae Hyun recently through 1 Night 2 Days. I was a huge fan of season 1 of the show and was honestlydisinterested due to the casting of Season 3. However, I watched one episode of 1 Night 2 Days S3, and TaeHyun has slowly been growing on me!
I've never had a bias before, even in kpop groups, but strangely this father of three has been steadily growing on me with his hysterical laugh, sharp, blunt comments, and quick wits in the show.
Since then I have been going through older episodes of 1 Night 2 Days (I love season 3's cast right now... not really interested in season 2...)and I have seen 3 of his movies (My Sassy Girl, Scandal Makers, and Hello Ghost). 

I'm not quite sure what I find so attractive about him, but I'm glad that he did so many things so I can watch all of them! I'm a huge fan of film and after high school, will probably go into film or directing. All of the movies I've seen so far is very high quality and artistic. 

I really love his second daughter Cha Tae Eun and I'm excited to join this group! :) 
잘 부탁 해요~ (Please accept me warmly~!)

• 4 weeks later...

March 1, 2015
Superdad Cha Tae Hyun Joining “Superman Returns” Is Unfortunately “Impossible”
Soompi 

cha-tae-hyun2.jpg
On the March 1 episode of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns,” actor Cha Tae Hyun made an appearance with his children.
Cha Tae Hyun aka “The Best Male Babysitter in Yongsan District” impressed not just newbie dad Uhm Tae Woong but also viewers with his childcare savvy.
cha-tae-hyun.jpg

Immediately following the broadcast, viewers fervidly requested that Cha Tae Hyun join the program as a regular cast member.
However, casting director Kang Bong Kyu stated that his participation is not even an option due to his participation on variety show “1 Night 2 Days,” which airs immediately after “Superman Returns.”
“Cha Tae Hyun is truly perfect for the show. However, because he is on ‘1 Night 2 Days,’ realistically his participation [on ‘Superman Returns’] is impossible,” said Kang Bong Kyu.
“As ‘Superman Returns’ and ‘1 Night 2 Days’ are corners of one segment, ‘Happy Sunday,’ it is going to be realistically difficult for Cha Tae Hyun to appear on both back-to-back. This is why we didn’t even consider sending a casting offer to Cha Tae Hyun,” he explained.
He continued, “We are grateful for viewers’ love and interest in ‘Superman Returns.’ And we ask for even more of your love for the existing cast.”
Meanwhile, “Superman Returns” continues to dominate its time slot. The March 1 broadcast featuring Cha Tae Hyun recorded first place with an impressive 16.6 percent viewer rating.

March 8, 2015
"Producers", targeting to be the "Answer To 1997" of ground-wave?
Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net
201503051725771761_54f816df13cba.jpg
The creation of tvN drama "Answer to 1997" went down in broadcasting history. There were no top stars and it wasn't prepared by a writer or a producer. However, it made a hit with a few elements such as the 90s, retro, dialect and entertainment. "Answer to 1997" had many merits but what stood out the most was the balance between comedy and drama. It reached its peak in the sequel "Answer Me 1994".
The main things about the "Answer" series were the characters who were comical although it wasn't comedy and the way the characters created entertainment in each episode. Producer Sin Won-ho from the KBS entertainment department and Lee Woo-jeong brought out their strong points and created such results.
A producer who specializes in entertainment and this is why "Producers" is likely to be compared to "Answer to 1997". Some say it is the birth of a ground-wave version of "Answer to 1997".
The conditions of "Producers" are much better. Producer Seo Soo-min from "Happy Together - 1 Night 2 Days" has control along with writer Park Ji-eun from dramas, "My Husband Got a Family" and "My Love from the Star". The two of them alone is issue enough but the cast also includes Cha Tae-hyeon and possibly Kong Hyo-jin and Kim Soo-hyeon.
However, too much good can lead to side effects. The conditions in which Sin Won-hyo and Lee Woo-jeong wrote "Answer to 1997" were barren. No one expected such a great hit to cause such an impact on cable. It wasn't attempted before so there was no anticipation and the producer and writer were free from pressure, allowing them to make create their own colors.
"Producers" is different. An entertainment producer in the lead of an entertainment program has never been attempted before and the project is getting bigger. With the featuring of Kim Soo-hyeon, Cha Tae-hyeon and Kong Hyo-jin, failure is not an option. Park Ji-eun's writing was the engine expected to bring all these elements together but no one can be too sure about that. It's hard to imagine what a drama writer and an entertainment producer may create.
A broadcasting station personnel claims, "The cost for the cast and the writer alone may be outstanding, as well as the production cost, too. It might be risky". However, "Producers" is the drama of the year. Will it be successful with good enough ingredients to create it?

March 9, 2015
IU, Cha Tae Hyun, and Kong Hyo Jin Confirmed for ′Producers′
Newsen Park Ah Reum  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong Cha Tae Hyun, Kong Hyo Jin, and IU will be appearing in Producers. 
According to an affiliate of KBS′s new variety drama, Producers on March 9, Cha Tae Hyun, Kong Hyo Jin, and IU have confirmed as the main leads. Kim Soo Hyun is currently tuning up final details for the other male lead role. 
88760002.jpg
Writer Park Ji Eun, who is most famous for Queen of the Housewives, You Who Came From the Stars, and Unexpected You, and Chief Producer Seo Soo Min or Gag Concert and 1 Night 2 Days will be teaming up for Producers. The new drama is also gathering much attention for its star-studded cast. 

Producers is about PDs in the variety sector of a broadcast station. Cha Tae Hyun and Kong Hyo Jin will act as PDs who have 10 years of experience, while Kim Soo Hyun will play the role of a rookie PD when he finalizes the offer. IU will act as a top singer. 
Producers will finish casting and jump into filming mid-March, aiming to start airing in April. It is most likely that the drama will air on Friday and Saturdays at 11PM (KST). 

March 10, 2015
Drama ‘Producer’ Confirms Its Casts
Source: BNTNews
4zy0ub6hpmsn944noldkrc1btuvgx6yr.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] KBS’s first variety drama ‘Producer’ confirmed its castings. 

Actor Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun and IU will play the lead role of the drama and they will start filming it at the end of March. 
Cha Tae Hyun will play the role of a director of real variety programs, Gong Hyo Jin will be a producer of music programs, IU will be a popular singer and Kim Soo Hyun will be a newbie producer. 
The staff of the drama said, “Since the genre was very challenging, the actors and actresses readily decided to appear in the drama. We really appreciate them for choosing the work and we will try our best to make a well-made drama.”
Meanwhile, KBS drama ‘Producer’ will start airing in May. (photo by Blossom Entertainment, Management Soop, Keyeast, Loen Entertainment)

March 10, 2015

"Producers" and "The Descendant of the Sun", will they reignite Hallyu?

Source: etoday via Hancinema.net

photo573275.jpg
The KBS entertainment and drama departments are attempting to reignite Hallyu with new dramas. They are "Producers" and "The Descendant of the Sun".

"Producers" is the story of entertainment Producerss who go to work every day to the broadcasting stations. "The Descendant of the Sun" is the love story between UN peacekeeper Captain Kim Si-jin and army surgeon Yoon Myeong-joo from Korea to stationing areas.

The two dramas are such a big deal firstly because of the cast. Actor Cha Tae-hyeon, an icon in romantic comedies and warm energy, is starring in the drama "Producers" as a producer who is 10 years into his career. Kong Hyo-jin joins him in this one as a fellow producer.

IU also stands out here. Not only is she a singer but a talented actress who starred in "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" and "Pretty Boy" and this time she's a well-fermented singer in "Producers". Expectations soar as news of Hallyu star Kim Soo-hyeon-I in the lead goes around. He will take on the role of an elite Producers and IU's crush.

"The Descendant of the Sun" which is due at the end of the year, hasn't started casting yet but it determined to create a strong cast. Song Joong-ki who is discharged from National Service this May, is a likely candidate for the main role.

China and Japan have great interest in these two new dramas because of the crew, the scale and the fact that they are written by Park Ji-eun from "My Love from the Star" and Kim Eun-sook from "The Heirs". Apparently, Kong Hyo-jin chose this drama because it was new to have the entertainment department create a drama and she also trusted Park Ji-eun. In addition to the writers Seo Soo-min-I from the KBS 2TV show "Gag Concert" is stepping on board with independent film director, Yoon Seong-ho.

"The Descendant of the Sun" plans to be filmed overseas to perfection with pre-planned scenarios and potential. It's said that these two dramas will have Hallyu back on wheels.

Experts say, "Ever since "My Sassy Girl" created an impact in China in the early 2000s, the drama plate has risen. "The Heirs" recorded 30 thousand or so dollars for every episode, "My Love from the Star" equaled roughly 35 thousand dollars and "It's Okay, That's Love" totaled 120 thousand dollars".

March 16, 2015

Entertainment actors to compete on the big screen

70157915.2.jpg
Actors in the entertainment biz are coming back to the big screen.

Yoo Hae-jin, Kim Joo-hyeok, Cha Tae-hyeon, Im Won-hee, Lee Gwang-soo and other variety show stars are coming out with new movies. They have build up a friendly image through these shows and will they be able to continue that popularity with movies, too?

Yoo Hae-jin who recently joined the entertainment group, is the most anticipated. He's been frequently seen in the tvN show "Three Meals A Day" which currently has the number 1 viewing rate. This actor is coming back in May with the criminal movie "Veteran" and starts filming another movie called "It's Him".

Actor Yoo Hae-jin has been seen in various types of movies before but the fact that he's currently more popular makes anticipation that much more. His performance in "Three Meals A Day" has led to his role in a telecommunications advertisement and many say the results of the movie will be different as well.

Kim Joo-hyeok and Cha Tae-hyeon who are seen every Sunday evening on a ground wave TV show as well as Lee Gwang-soo and Im Won-hee might have felt the risk of losing their images as actors.

Kim Joo-hyeok is coming back with "House Full of Happiness" in June, followed by "My Friendly Villains", a black comedy. His image from "1 Night 2 Days" is completely different in movies. "House Full of Happiness" has been rumored to have a high quality scenario even before it started being made and it's also being considered for foreign publishing.

Cha Tae-hyeon and Lee Gwang-soo are using their images from the TV shows. The "1 Night 2 Days" and "Running Man" star are coming back with "My New Sassy Girl" and "The Mutant". Im Won-hee's "Three Summer Nights" is also a comedy flick.

Anticipation rises. Yoo Hae-jin's Sim Entertainment claims that there has been a considerable increase in teenage to early 20s fans since his appearance in "Three Meals A Day".

Happy birthday Mr. Cha. Good luck and all the best for your  movie <My Sassy girl 2>, drama <Producer> and variety <1N2D>. Stay healthy and happy as always...and hope to see you in more projects this year, perhaps an album? ^^

Loves from Malaysia.
2013071813026766.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

April 6, 2015
′Producer′ Unveils First Script Reading Photos of Cha Tae Hyun, Kong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun and More
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Getting one day closer to broadcast, KBS′ Producer held its first script reading with its star-studded cast. 
On April 6, KBS released photos of the script reading that took place at the end of March in Gangnam. Present were writer Park Ji Eun, Seo Soo Min PD, and director Yoon Sung Ho, as well as Cha Tae Hyun, Kong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, IU, Na Young Hee, Park Hyuk Kwon, Ye Ji Won, Kim Jong Kook, Seo Ki Cheol and more.
75942160.jpg

The script reading session is said to have taken place in a positive atmosphere with the actors interacting with each other flawlessly. At one point, Cha Tae Hyun burst out laughing, remarking at how funny the script was.
"We checked the synergy of Cha Tae Hyun, Kong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, IU, and the other actors, who carried out the first script reading as if it was the actual filming," stated the Producer staff. "We hope that viewers will be able to check the acting and interactions that even had the actors surprised, as well as the synchornization of the characters and exciting episodes with their own eyes. We′ll do our best. Please give lots of love and anticipation for it." 
Producer is scheduled to broadcast in May. 
Photo Credit: KBS

April  6, 2015
Photos from the first script reading rehearsal for drama 'Producer' unleashed
Source: STARN News
On April 6th, the production team of channel KBS 2TV's new drama, 'Producer,' released photos from the first script reading that happened in Seoul in late March.
Writer Park Ji Eun and production director Seo Soo Min made a short speech prior to the script rehearsal, and director Yoon Sung Ho also said hello to approximately 30 different actors and actresses. Everyone participated in the rehearsal with huge excitement, and showed a fabulous teamwork even though it was their first official rehearsal.
Cha Tae Hyun, who is playing as a variety show planner of KBS, came with a humongous amount of preparation, and Gong Hyo Jin also showed a perfect transformation into a music program production director. Kim Soo Hyun, who is playing as a new production director of KBS, was also fully ready to show another side of him, and IU also received a lot of compliments for her fabulous performance.
Park Hyuk Kwon and Seo Gi Chul also showed a fabulous teamwork together, and Na Young Hee also deeply impressed everyone with her phenomenal focus. Ye Ji Won, who is playing as a mysterious staff of KBS also captivated everyone with her comic performance.
A representative of the drama's production team said, "The first script reading rehearsal was held under a fabulous atmosphere, and all of the actors and actresses have showed amazing teamwork together. Everyone was surprised at each other, and we hope that many people would enjoy our new drama. We promise to keep doing our best to not let people's anticipation down."
Meanwhile, 'Producer' will premiere in early May.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

April 7, 2015 

Star-ridden ‘Producer’ ready to kick off

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150407 

(KBS2TV)The producing company of the much-anticipated drama “Producer” released pictures online of the script-reading session where all the main cast are spotted.

The script-reading session, which lasted about four hours, was held in late March at Raum Art Center southern Seoul.

More than 30 actors and actresses, including the main cast -- Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, IU, Na Yong-hee, Park Hyuk-kwon, Kim Jong-gook, Seo Gi-cheo -- attended the rehearsal.

“The entire cast showed passionate performance even though it was just a rehearsal. Please look forward to their synergy when they enact their characters,” said an official of the producing firm. 

The up-and-coming series will depict the actual environment of a broadcasting station, according to the production company.

The star-studded drama will be helmed by Seo Soo-min, a variety show producer whose past works include “Gag Concert” and “1 Night 2 Days,” and penned by Park Ji-eun, the writer behind the hit TV series “My Love from the Star.”

“Producer” is slated for early May premiere.

By Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heraldcorp.com)

April 7, 2015

KBS ‘Producers’ Films Its Title Video

Source: BNTNews

n2zdiknr99xglgar42slc4tiul4nmpc1.jpg

[by Park Seul Gi, translated by Woorim Ahn] KBS drama ‘Producers’ filmed its title video. 

On April 7, KBS’s new drama ‘Producers’ started to film its title nearby KBS Hall in Yeouido, Seoul. At the scene, the lead roles Kim Soo Hyun, IU, Cha Tae Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin attended and they were caught by the mass public while they were getting off from a bus. 

Kim Soo Hyun was wearing a suit just like his character a new producer, Cha Tae Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin had on causal, but professional looks. In particular, IU matched a classy mini dress and sunglasses just like her role, a top celebrity. 

‘Producers’ is a variety drama made by scriptwriter Park Ji Eun and producer Seo Soo Min. Kim Soo Hyun’s character is a new producer in variety program department and it will depict stories happening in the department. 

Meanwhile, ‘Producers’ will air in May. (photo by bntnews DB)

Archived