Cha Tae Hyun 차태현

Guest Fleur

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MSG poster in the Philippines

** 26 November iz da BIG DAY ~~

MSGinPhil.jpg

Az ye can see, da very romantic song I Belive was even tagalized. I'll try watchin' it again for uh.. oh! countlesz times `en witnezs how peeps will be moved with tis all-time favorite K-romantic comedy movie.

Hey Crysalide! I remember you too! I think you were the one with CTH's TBJ picture as your avatar back then right?

Yup That's me with the TBJ avatar. i'm still using the same nickname. thanx for all the MV. i was hoping to catch the one with CJW as I haven't seen it yet. thanx for putting them. now I can put CTH MV in my friendster.

Blue Alert is coming this December right. i just bought the Japanese version Crying In The Centre of the World but still don't have the time to watch it.

The other day I watched 'Happy Together' and i noticed there was a scene when CTH went to Dunkin Donuts and ordered 'Cherry Jubile' to JJH. it's the same thing he ordered in 'Sassy Girl'. it was funny how the writer can relate it.

/some parts were omitted

My Sassy Girl in Manila

from Manila Standard Today

200510251201060100_1.jpg

U1326P28T3D869459F329DT20051019093311.jpg

The long wait is over. Asia’s hottest romantic film will soon be shown in Manila.

My Sassy Girl starts with Kyun Woo (Korean superstar Cha Tae Hyun), a kind-hearted but at times naive college student who seems to keep getting into trouble. On his way home one night, he encounters a beautiful but completely drunk young woman (Jeon Ji Hyun) who causes a scene in the subway, she calls him “honey,” and then passes out. With the eyes of the other subway passengers upon him, he has little choice but to take responsibility for her. Thus begins his relationship with the at-times charming, at-times violent damsel who steals his heart.

With a fruitful plot and many unforgettable moments, My Sassy Girl is definitely the best romantic-comedy film to date. It is a film that requires multiple viewings. The more you watch, the more fun you can retrieve from it.

Without doubt, the jokes and the performance of the actors are excellent, yet the romantic part is also impressive and heart-warming. Considering that it is a romantic-comedy movie, the sincere conversation of Jeon Ji-Hyun at the end is much more susceptible than expected. The romance is depicted more faithfully and passionately than many pure romance films. Both Cha Tae-Hyun and Jeon Ji-Hyun have done a very splendid job. While both of them are new actors, they were able to humanize their characters and make them look appealing. They also succeeded in commanding the emotions of the audience at will.

MSG poster in the Philippines

** 26 November iz da BIG DAY ~~

MSGinPhil.jpg

Az ye can see, da very romantic song I Belive was even tagalized. I'll try watchin' it again for uh.. oh! countlesz times `en witnezs how peeps will be moved with tis all-time favorite K-romantic comedy movie.

Let me know how it does in the Phillipines! :D If it hits the Singapore screen once again, I would definitely catch it on the big screen again!

Yup That's me with the TBJ avatar. i'm still using the same nickname. thanx for all the MV. i was hoping to catch the one with CJW as I haven't seen it yet. thanx for putting them. now I can put CTH MV in my friendster.

Blue Alert is coming this December right. i just bought the Japanese version Crying In The Centre of the World but still don't have the time to watch it.

The other day I watched 'Happy Together' and i noticed there was a scene when CTH went to Dunkin Donuts and ordered 'Cherry Jubile' to JJH. it's the same thing he ordered in 'Sassy Girl'. it was funny how the writer can relate it.

Ah, that scene!! It was HILARIOUS!! :lol: How he wore his helmet into the shop.. heh... remains one of the most hilarious scenes I've ever seen... :P

Guest Axelle Red

Hi

i heard that Sad movie is the top of box office

Congru to CTH

^^

Have u seen Lovers concerto, Fleur?

I have got mega link for dll, if u need it I will leave to u

thank Fleur and Quteacho for news and pics

My sassy girl < 3

Hi

i heard that Sad movie is the top of box office

Congru to CTH

^^

Have u seen Lovers concerto, Fleur?

I have got mega link for dll, if u need it I will leave to u

thank Fleur and Quteacho for news and pics

My sassy girl < 3

Yeah, I'm really glad for him too... :) I hope and am pretty sure his "Blue Alert" will do well in the box office too! :D

Yes, I've watched Lover's Concerto and I love it. Thanks for the offer. You're such a sweetie! ^_^

I've probably watched all his movies (Except for the real early one, Hallelujah) and most of his dramas (Haven't caught his earlier ones too...) I'd love to catch "Sunflower"... but haven't had the chance to find the vcd or even subbed ones to d/l. Have you watched any other shows of his Axelle Red?

Some brilliant songs sung by CTH, not captured in his individual song albums...

Lover's Concerto

05. 사진 - Cha Tae Hyun

08. 모르나요 - Cha Tae Hyun<-- Highly recommended!!

Sad Movie

01.내 손을 놓지 마요 -차태현

OR

01.내 손을 놓지 마요 -차태현

06 잊어요 - 차태현

OR

06 잊어요 - 차태현

I've updated the links on page 1 with the above :D

Guest Axelle Red

thanks Fleur for uploading his songs

I havent watched many films of his, I think I watched : Lovers concerto, crazy first love, my sassy girl and the prince's first love

then cant wait to watch Sad movie and Blue Albert

My sassy girl < 3

Cha Tae Hun is not incredibly handsome but he seems like a friendly and funny person. Moreover, he is often paired up with beautiful actresses like SYJ, SHG, SMA, etc... Lucky him!!

Merci Amy for da new set uv Blue Alert pix...

Hey, MSG iz on 'tz second week yet more peeps are still comin to catch sight da movie. Am so happy to saw kidz, young adults `en even da adultz laughin' to death while watchin da wacky luv story uv Ji-hyun `en Syrupy Maw.

:lol::P

I'll try to post da pix taken inside da movie later `en witnesz how big numberz uv Filipinos supported MSG. Quite impressive to Philippine Box Office Hit (tho I don't have any update 'bout da rankin' to da chart, I'll try to get da lizt, too)

Gratz to all CTH `en JJH fanatics!!!

Cha Tae Hun is not incredibly handsome but he seems like a friendly and funny person. Moreover, he is often paired up with beautiful actresses like SYJ, SHG, SMA, etc... Lucky him!!

Yeah, I love his personality too... :wub:

Anyway, APPLE!!!!! Good news for you... it seems like CTH and SHK may be going to the Philippines! According to CTH's schedule, he's gonna be there for the filming of Blue Alert on the 5th and 6th of November. But I'm not too sure of the details. If he's really going over, I hope you'll get to see him! :D

OMG!!!!!!! CTH iz really comin' over?!! :blink: WoO0w.. I'll mark tat datez Amy `en sure I'll meet him. I swear!!!! Gotta know where would he stop! D'ya have any idea? Phew! am here in da Phil but aint knew tat huh?! Really gotta know it!

~~muackz** thanx ma chingu for such a great great newz...

Archived