Gulnazar as Maggie Zhou Zi Xuan

Guo Jia Hao as Shi Yun Hao
Song Yan Fei as Chen Jing Wen
Simon Yam as Mu Chuan
Dong Yan Lei as Gu
Wang Tong Hui as Meng Liang
Chen Chu Han as Jia Lai

Synopsis:

Clark Li Jun Jie works in an information security company when he accidentally discovers the company's complicated dealings with external parties. During investigations, he is framed and becomes a wanted man.
(Source: DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Dancing in the Storm 风暴舞
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Dancing in the Storm 风暴舞
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Dance of the Storm 风暴舞

Ahhhhh, I just saw some trailers and the above MV - it looks SO GOOD. Reminds me of William Chan and Sandra Ma's Age of Legends. I was hoping Sandra Ma's You Are My Hero would be like this but it wasn't.

I am about to start! Anyone else watching? Yeah, I noticed it's just auto translate - hoping it'll be good for now!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fenny Liong said:

Is this drama good?I interested in william and guli chemistry... I think its not really popular..the sub too slow and not proper translate..

Yes I love their chemistry! I understand Chinese so i do not need subs, did not realise it is so slow.

Btw it is on Viki now, so I think quality of the subs should improve 

5 hours ago, airgreen said:

Ahhhhh, I just saw some trailers and the above MV - it looks SO GOOD. Reminds me of William Chan and Sandra Ma's Age of Legends. I was hoping Sandra Ma's You Are My Hero would be like this but it wasn't.

I am about to start! Anyone else watching? Yeah, I noticed it's just auto translate - hoping it'll be good for now!

Yeah I am watching this!

If u like Age of Legends u will like this, it is the same director for both. U get lots of action plus romance, intrigue, mystery.... I am not too sure who is the bad guy yet, I shan't spoil you.

• Like 1

Ohh I didn't realise it was the same director! I will keep watching, but at the moment at the beginning of ep4, I feel like I might like AoL better... I hope I am wrong and will love this too. 

On 4/23/2021 at 10:36 PM, Prettysup said:

MV of theme song sang by William Chan

I can't stop listening to this now. I like that he sung this song. 

Hmm, I'm not so sure about the FL's hair, make up and wardrobe, I feel like it detracts from the show... (currently on ep 5, maybe it changes later). I wonder why they chose this style. 

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 7:54 PM, airgreen said:

Ohh I didn't realise it was the same director! I will keep watching, but at the moment at the beginning of ep4, I feel like I might like AoL better... I hope I am wrong and will love this too. 

I can't stop listening to this now. I like that he sung this song. 

Hmm, I'm not so sure about the FL's hair, make up and wardrobe, I feel like it detracts from the show... (currently on ep 5, maybe it changes later). I wonder why they chose this style. 

Yeah I love the song too.

Btw I thot the FL's fashion style is quite nice, which part of it do you not like? Is it because she changes her clothes too often?

47 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah I love the song too.

Btw I thot the FL's fashion style is quite nice, which part of it do you not like? Is it because she changes her clothes too often?

Yes, she changes her clothes quite often too! I prefer less fake eyelashes as well, hehe. And then there was this random big dangly earring on one ear only, and and very short and feminine dresses, especially when she's on the job. 

What ep is everyone up to? I think I finished Ep6. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, airgreen said:

Yes, she changes her clothes quite often too! I prefer less fake eyelashes as well, hehe. And then there was this random big dangly earring on one ear only, and and very short and feminine dresses, especially when she's on the job. 

What ep is everyone up to? I think I finished Ep6. 

Oic... yeah the short dresses are not very appropriate.. and one of the episodes, I thot her outfit looks like pajamas haha.. 

I have finished ep 16!