Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WeEden11

Chronic migraine

Recommended Posts

For the past month, I've had a migraine almost everyday and I can't take it anymore. Can anyone advise me on some head pills or can I use CBD oil? I've heard that it helps to get rid of migraines, but I've never tried it, so I ask you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, WeEden11 said:

For the past month, I've had a migraine almost everyday and I can't take it anymore. Can anyone advise me on some head pills or can I use CBD oil? I've heard that it helps to get rid of migraines, but I've never tried it, so I ask you

 

I think you better go to the doctor. Doctor knows what's best for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same problem, and my doctor didn't help me. Wondering if anyone tried CBD oil? Does it really help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2020 at 8:33 AM, WeEden11 said:

For the past month, I've had a migraine almost everyday and I can't take it anymore. Can anyone advise me on some head pills or can I use CBD oil? I've heard that it helps to get rid of migraines, but I've never tried it, so I ask you

 

Go to the doctor.  Now.

 

If you have had migraine that often, it could be something more complicated or even more serious than just a bunch of headaches. You need to get a proper diagnosis.

 

I have suffered from migraines for years and I have tried many remedies--few of them helped.  The most important thing was to find out WHY I was having headaches.  My migraines were due to metabolic, allergic, and hormonal causes.  When I learned this, I knew more about how to fight them.    This is what you need to learn, too.

 

Go to the doctor.  Get a diagnosis. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, singlebilingual said:

I hope it's not the corona.

 

Although there are headaches associated with Corona/CoVid, they are not really like migraine headaches.  I can say this from experience because I have a long history of migraines and I have also been suffering from CoVid for the past five months.  Yes, it has been that long--it takes a long time to get better from CoVid.

 

Migraine headaches differ from other headaches in that a migraine will typically involve only one side of the head.  Migraines are pulsating rather than a constant.  Other symptoms include sensitivity to light, sound, and smells.  Migraines can also cause the sufferer to feel very warm or very cold.  Migraines can cause nausea or diarrhea.  Symptoms can also include dizziness and blurred vision.  And sometimes bright flashing lights (called Aura) will sometimes be a warning sign of an oncoming migraine.

 

This site has a good explanation of the different types of headache:  WebMD headaches.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2020 at 4:02 AM, thistle said:

 

Although there are headaches associated with Corona/CoVid, they are not really like migraine headaches.  I can say this from experience because I have a long history of migraines and I have also been suffering from CoVid for the past five months.  Yes, it has been that long--it takes a long time to get better from CoVid.

I hope you recover soon. I heard people describe this as a very strange disease that they never experienced before, and that it has various symptoms. Do you know where you got it from? How did it happen?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can recommend trying Essential Oils. Peppermint and Rosemary oil are the most efficient, they contain menthol, which can help relax and ease the pain. In general, applying diluted essential oils topically can help relieve pain from both tension headaches and migraine attacks. It helps me every time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2020 at 6:46 AM, singlebilingual said:

I hope you recover soon. I heard people describe this as a very strange disease that they never experienced before, and that it has various symptoms. Do you know where you got it from? How did it happen?

 

Thank you.  :)  CoVid is very difficult, and I am slow to recover from it because it is aggravated by several disabling medical conditions that I have.  I am fairly certain that I caught CoVid at the grocery store because I recall an elderly gentleman who was coughing while choosing vegetables.   He had no mask and he did not cover his face when he coughed.  I tried to avoid him and the things that he touched but he must have been spreading his germs over a wide area.  This was in early April, and I few days later, I became ill.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Headache belongs to those factors that cannot be ignored. Migraines are even worse. I have had this a couple of times against the background of severe stress and I really do not want a repetition. A doctor's consultation is needed in any case, since such pains can be a sign of a serious illness. As for the herbal medicine, I have heard of such a variety as CBN oil. They say it is good for pain, but I still advise you to ask your doctor first.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2020 at 1:24 PM, thistle said:

 

Thank you.  :)  CoVid is very difficult, and I am slow to recover from it because it is aggravated by several disabling medical conditions that I have.  I am fairly certain that I caught CoVid at the grocery store because I recall an elderly gentleman who was coughing while choosing vegetables.   He had no mask and he did not cover his face when he coughed.  I tried to avoid him and the things that he touched but he must have been spreading his germs over a wide area.  This was in early April, and I few days later, I became ill.  

Thank you for informing us. More people need to know how infectious and dangerous this virus is. It worries me that the mask and the virus are being politicized in certain countries. There are a lot of people who think this pandemic is being exaggerated, and they're probably not taking precautions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...