[Drama 2021] How to be 30/Not Yet 30, 아직 낫서른

0ly40

Yeah i have to agree with everyone. I didn't pay too much attention before but after someone mentioned it how they always recycle those old scenes i couldn't ignore it anymore. Like when they did this 3-5 minute memory montage from the perspective of ML in mind. I just dont get why they use all those filler techniques. They barely manage to tell a cohesive story for the FL. Let alone the 2nd FL or the non existent 3rd FL.

How expensive can it be to set up a camera in the cafe if they want to fill some time?

Well i still enjoy it but there was potential for more. 

• Like 2

Lol so I'm guessing she's gotten him out of her mind but they'll have to meet again for work and she'll realize she's not over him or whatever, I can't wait to see the weird way this drama is going to end, I just know it'll end weird somehow 

6 hours ago, Fabbo said:

Yeah i have to agree with everyone. I didn't pay too much attention before but after someone mentioned it how they always recycle those old scenes i couldn't ignore it anymore. Like when they did this 3-5 minute memory montage from the perspective of ML in mind. I just dont get why they use all those filler techniques. They barely manage to tell a cohesive story for the FL. Let alone the 2nd FL or the non existent 3rd FL.

How expensive can it be to set up a camera in the cafe if they want to fill some time?

Well i still enjoy it but there was potential for more. 

I honestly wasn't expecting much but the beginning episodes were actually really good and got me invested but yep so much potential wasted 

• Like 2

What a mess and that’s sad because it’s so much potential lost. The format and the scene and time management of the episodes (repeating scenes) just did not do justice to the director and the actors who worked hard. The direction seems good since each scene individually is okay. The actors are also good. 

it’s the second to last episode and still so messy I really don’t know how they can wrap this one up well. 

• Like 1

I haven't seen the last episode and I'll probably put it off for a few months lol, I'll watch it when I'm less angry. I know the female lead ended with the second lead in the webtoon so I wasn't opposed to that happening in the drama but I really wish the plot was better executed, and I wish the characters were better explored. 

I think the last episode was eh, but I think the whole show was kinda eh. 

For the ML ex-gf I thought that she was just someone who hung around him that he never shook off. But seeing her memories, they were an actual couple couple, which makes him even more of a jerk. 

I didn't get the purpose of showing the ML in final episode. Like was the purpose to show us he switched jobs, and still hung up on the FL. Who know. 

I think the SML and FL got together, but they didn't make it clear on purpose. 

This show had potential, but they just didn't know how to pull things together. I'm sad we didn't get much of the second couple in these last couple of episodes. They were my fav. 

• Like 1

I think the last episode was in fact a bit better explained than the rest of the series. But it was too little too late. The episode ties some loose ends though. Ji Wons apology gave her character strength and showed her growth. She did not want someone else to suffer like she did which really takes guts to accept and action knowing LHR harmed her and her book. I also think the Second lead and her were meant to be together because the relationship started on the note of friendship and trust and slowly grew from there. It was more stable and mature.the fact that he was in her trust circle first and then they would possibly step on to a relationship gave the relationship a more solid grounding. Also he knew her well and was aware of her insecurities and liked her despite that. I liked that the third friend and the second friends boyfriend made a good business team and he became a part of their group almost effortlessly. The second couple was nice. Their story was good according to me. 

What went wrong? Too many things!
The ML seemed to be in a proper relationship with LHR, there seemed to be a disconnect between the previous episodes and this. The character and the image of the actor portraying it did not seem negative or out to hurt people but the actions seem the opposite. Th MLs character wasn’t well written at all. The male lead switching jobs did made sense cause possibly he was border line repenting that he messed up Ji won life. But why was his attitude towards girls the way it was. Was he a  Negative character, a cheater or some other insecurity made him this way there was no background or logic. Why did he mess both their lives? Why did he go after Ji Won? In the webtoon it was his ego cos Ji won was the only one who rejected him but the webtoon showed the character as negative or definetely gray at least which wasn’t the case here!

Also the growth of the third girl of her coping with cheating wasnt shown at all. And she and Ji won seemed to be on opposite sides of a cheating relationship. They showed their convos often but the conversations were never deep or exploring each other’s hurt and feelings since they were part of a cheating relationship but at opposite sides of the spectrum, and were close enough to confide in each other.

I think that the core issue was that there was so much potential that the series should have had longer episodes and 12 episodes instead of this format which did not do justice to the original webtoon. The actors did their best though. Hoping they find better written scripts, screen play and characters in the future!

• Like 2

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] How to be 30/Not Yet 30, 아직 낫서른