[Drama 2021] How to be 30/Not Yet 30, 아직 낫서른

0ly40

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@Raynaa

We don't really know for sure now.. Or do we eheheh?! His character just spark off a lot of red flags for sure. Like I didn't like how he pretty much coerced Ji Won into a relationship? She was flip floppy anyway so easy to manipulate:tounge_xd: This Hye Ryeong person I wonder what her deal is.. Good thing ep. is short so :allgoodlol:

I read the first few chapters of the web toon to confirm cos I was shocked and couldn’t believe it :( he is two timing for sure not sure if he has a reason. But even with a reason cheating is cheating  :P And as @cnblueminhyuk mentioned men are scum :|

but why did such a good looking actor have to play the character of a two timer and he dresses well too :bawling:

• Like 1

@Raynaa

Well that sucks if it is indeed the case.:unamused:

And Ji Won is still recovering from her previous breakup as well.. :pensive:

:lol: Cheaters come in all forms my dear ha-ha! As for the actor, he probably wanted to explore a different character Idk.:idk:

The movie director seem to appear everytime Ji Won's with Seung Yoo ha-ha. I think he knows Seung Yoo's "secret" but keeping it from Ji Won? 

• Like 1

@Latte_Anyday cos all chapters are paid I did not get to read the entire web toon as it was quite expensive but it seems like the director is still gauging and observing if Ji won is being cheated or she is knowingly party to the two timing. And later it seems like he will realise that she’s innocent cos he has caught on that some scenes like the crying one in the bride webtoon is autobiographical and that will give him an insight to the person she is and what she’s gone through. But they should already give the actor playing the director more time and a chance for their story to develop well now... if they are going the exact webtoon route. 

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Could the FL end up with the 2nd ML?, I kinda get the feeling she will.

If ML is cheating, I guess she will, although I'd rather she ends up alone and takes a break from relationships, lol she needs to heal from her two back to back heartbreaks 

• Like 1

EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Wiggle 1

I think the ML is better person in the series rather than the webtoon. So not sure who she would land up with but my guess is the second lead. But if that’s the case, shouldn’t the second lead get more scenes by now ? Confusinggggg. 

• Like 2

On 3/21/2021 at 10:15 PM, Raynaa said:

I think the ML is better person in the series rather than the webtoon. So not sure who she would land up with but my guess is the second lead. But if that’s the case, shouldn’t the second lead get more scenes by now ? Confusinggggg. 

I'm thinking this is probably the writers grand plan to confuse all of us, lol what did we ever do to him 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I feel so bad for Seo Ji Won today(Episode 9) :tears:. I am still so confused who she will end up with.

At this point, I don't even care who she ends up with. I just want her to love herself more and stop being shackled by the memories of her past heartbreak 

• Like 1

I think it’s a lot of Things - Ji won needs to love herself more, she needs to be less insecure and she also needs to listen to her sixth sense and stop ignoring red flags. When her previous bf did not reply to her messages that was a red flag she ignored and now again she’s ignoring the red flag. Honestly this time they are clear cards on the table not even red flags anymore. 

I think at some point she will realise and will

walk away from LSY and will end up with the second lead. Also I hope they should show that the second lead is ready to accept her as she is (understanding psycho bride should help him understand her insecurities), give her space and is better to her than her previous bfs. 

• Like 3

If you don’t compare popularity of the actors the second lead seems to be such a grounded character and stable, calming even despite all the arguments they have been having. It’s ironical but true. I hope she lands up with the second lead.

The first leads self centred approach to loving the FL is pathetic. Keeping two girls confused however entitled and annoying one of them might be and deciding just on the basis of what suits him is just not done! The way he decided that okay now I realised I love my first love and can’t let her go did not involve her feelings or thoughts she’s still insecure and he can very well see her expressions. It seems like confused and selfish behavior. 

• Like 2