Network: KakaoTV

Episodes: 15 (20 min each one)

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Airdate: February 23rd - April 13th, 2021

Airtime: Tue & Sat @ 17:00 KST

Writer: TBA

Director: Oh Ki Hwan

Story

This drama is based on the webtoon “Born in 1985. “Not Yet 30” will be a relatable romance centering around the work and love lives of women who have just entered their 30s. The drama follows the story that unfolds when 30-year-old webtoon author Seo Ji Won meets her publisher Lee Seung Yoo, who is also her first love from middle school.

Cast

Jung In Sun as Seo Ji Won

She is a webtoon author, who vows to leave behind her flashy love life and focus on her work when she turns 30. After several tries across many years, Seo Ji Won finally got to publish her first webtoon series at the age of 25, and she only become an author with a stable following after turning 30. Though she’s made up her mind to live a peaceful life without love, she reunites with her first love from middle school, Lee Seung Yoo, who shakes up her world once more.

Kang Min Hyuk (CNBlue) as Lee Seung Yoo

He has a devilishly charming. He is Seo Ji Won’s first love from middle school. He is also the manager of the planning and production team at the publishing company for Seo Ji Won’s webtoon. With his exceptional skills and handsome looks, he makes everyone fall in love with him with just a smile. 

Song Jae Rim as Cha Do Hoon

He is a film director who adapts Seo Ji Won’s webtoon into a film. Though he normally draws a clear line between his professional and private lives, he ends up becoming good friends with Seo Ji Won, whom he met through work, and he shares his deepest thoughts with her over drinks. He’s someone who appears brusque but is actually quite friendly and reliable.

Hani as Lee Ran Joo

She is an anchor and has been friends with Seo Ji Won since their school days. She’s a character who was once a promising anchor, but when she turns 30, something happens that makes her call herself “a regular office worker.” While trying to fill her sense of loss from her job by getting into a relationship, she gets involved with a younger man and faces an unexpected change in her life.

Lee Chae Won as TBA

Cha Min Ji as TBA

Kim Min as TBA

Other Posters:

EuJa8SMUUAEjOeu?format=jpg&name=large

EuJa8SNUcAEn3Sr?format=jpg&name=large

Press Conference/Drama Talk:

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Still not 30, 아직 낫서른 - Hani, Jung In Sun, Kang Min Hyuk & Song Jae Rim
  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] How to be 30/Still not 30, 아직 낫서른 - Hani, Jung In Sun, Kang Min Hyuk & Song Jae Rim
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] How to be 30/Not Yet 30, 아직 낫서른 - Hani, Jung In Sun, Kang Min Hyuk & Song Jae Rim
  • 1 month later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] How to be 30/Not Yet 30, 아직 낫서른 - Tue & Sat @ 17:00 KST - Hani, Jung In Sun, Kang Min Hyuk & Song Jae Rim - Premieres on February 23rd
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] How to be 30/Not Yet 30, 아직 낫서른 - Tue & Sat @ 17:00 KST

Hello, I just watched the episode 1 of Not Yet 30 and I at first I was kind of aghast because I thought it will be a thriller drama but, then it's a good thing that it is not and, I love how she will be changed! as you have noticed! the girl Seo Ji Won was fond of doing thriller web toon but, then I guess it will be changed because her past web toon creation which is romance in nature was chosen to be posted ! and the editor is her first love :please: Lee Seung Yo 

12 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Awesome, me to.

True, I can't wait also :) 

This was an easy watch. I appreciate that it's under 30 min per ep. LoL. 

I'm more interested in Ran Joo's story tbh. The guy can't really be 35 y.o.?! His suit looked way too big as well.. 

Looking forward to Jae Rim's appearance in ep. 03. I just want to say that Seung Yoo's smile can melt the coldest of hearts eheheh. 

• 2 weeks later...

So far, this drama has been an easy and enjoyable watch.  Soundtrack is great and very appropriate.  Set designs are chic and stylish. Cute situations.  Cute actors.  

But, I  always forget to watch because the half-hour episodes  are on Tuesdays and Saturdays.  Very odd combination of days.

On 3/5/2021 at 12:36 AM, Latte_Anyday said:

And the film director I feel will be Ji Won's other suitor in the ever cliched love triangle between her and Seung Yu.  

It doesn’t seem like a regular love triangle anymore since LSY seems to be cheating on Ji Won :( 

On 3/15/2021 at 5:37 AM, Auntie Mame said:

So far, this drama has been an easy and enjoyable watch.  Soundtrack is great and very appropriate.  Set designs are chic and stylish. Cute situations.  Cute actors.  

But, I  always forget to watch because the half-hour episodes  are on Tuesdays and Saturdays.  Very odd combination of days.

LOL so odd. I'm enjoying it tho, very light and breezy. I wonder if the story will stay true to the webtoon. 

On 3/15/2021 at 8:39 AM, Raynaa said:

It doesn’t seem like a regular love triangle anymore since LSY seems to be cheating on Ji Won :( 

Men are scum dot com. If Ji won is going to end up with song jae Rim's character, I want to see more interactions between them, so far he's just been hovering 

@Raynaa

We don't really know for sure now.. Or do we eheheh?! His character just spark off a lot of red flags for sure. Like I didn't like how he pretty much coerced Ji Won into a relationship? She was flip floppy anyway so easy to manipulate:tounge_xd: This Hye Ryeong person I wonder what her deal is.. Good thing ep. is short so :allgoodlol:

Archived