[Drama 2021] Monster/Beyond Evil, 괴물

0ly40

This was excellent from start to finish! From the directing, writing, production staff, to the entire cast. Everyone pulled their weight! That is great coming from me because I know I can and have been very shrewd and sometimes petty with a lot of dramas. 

I am going to miss this drama!

I Miss You Tears GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Beyond Evil truly deserves a 10/10 rating and is a masterpiece that is so well written. The way the show unveils everything and how it foreshadows things, amazing. This drama is definitely on my top drama list because the storyline, acting, writing and directing is just all too amazing.

Serious kudos, first to the writer for the story and managing to connect everything and satisfy the viewers (the writer delivered with the storyline and never disappointed the viewers...there was never a moment where I doubted or was disappointed by the writer).

Next to the director for directing each scene so perfectly and displaying the parallelism/foreshadowing for scenes. We see so many parallelisms in this drama (i.e. the scene where HJW and LDS are eating the noodles, HJW coming back to Manyang, HJW telling his father about where to shoot, and many more).

Finally, of course kudos to not only the main lead but EVERY SINGLE SUPPORT CHARACTER and side actors/actresses. Each one of the actors really nailed their characters. I came into to this drama knowing that Yeo Jin Goo wouldn’t disappoint but Shin Ha Kyun is truly the star of this show. His acting is just PHENOMENAL!! The way he portrayed Lee Dong Sik was perfection and absolutely amazing. You can really see every emotion and pain that LDS displayed. Also shoutout to the actress for Jaeyi, I really enjoyed her and her character in this drama, and also the actor who played Jungjae, I’ve seen him in other projects before but this particular drama he really shines

I really hope the actors and actresses will get an award for this drama because they all deserve one. I will really miss drama and I went through this drama too fast. T-T

• Like 4
  • Love 4

The things that I liked about the finale, about how the drama brings closure to everyone and answered many things + details we remembered.

• The guitar pick.  How something so small, so insignificant, changed the town of Manyang forever.  It destroyed the Lee family - whose two survivors were left broken. How tragic for us to see it manipulated by those who has no remorse or conscience for their own ambition and greed.  The guitar pick became the one thing that tied all the perpetrators together and turned out to be one that unmasked the evil things they must be made accountable for.   Where it ended up was not random nor was it planted by LCJ but by Jin Mook.  I love how the writer revealed it as the object that was responsible for perpetuating the killings by Do Hae Won, who was willing to overlook everything to protect herself and Jung Je.   It was also the guitar pick police report that eventually killed Nam Sang Bae, set a cascade of events, cover ups, and was the lie that Dong Sik has to bear after his sister's disappearance.
  • We get to see why the deer farm was Jung Je's obsession.  A place where his mother would lock him away from the society so she can maintain her image and pursue her ambition in politics.  It became a murderous playground for a serial killer later on, all in the name of motherly love.  
  • Jung Je was indeed one pitiful character.  His life was mangled by his mother and really, clearly desperately needed to atone for what he did 21 years ago.  If not for Do Hae Won, he would have been able to lead a productive semi normal life sooner.  If not for the Manyang Butcher shop gang, he wouldn't be able to escape his mother's grasp.  I love how Jung Je insisted to be arrested for his crime instead of turning himself in.  He learned to be braver and learned to face the consequences of his mistake as Jae Yi would have liked.
  • I cannot not say anything about Jae Yi-Joo Won's chemistry.  Now that Joo Won is less averted to the human touch, dang, he even flirts and humor with her, we must protect this love line at all cost.  The eggs are the Cupids.
  • The scene where Joo Won cuffed Dong Sik touched me so.  DS made the first step at holding his hands, as if to say it's ok to do it.  Joo Won not only did not flinched, he held on - ashamed, gutted, and guilty for having to make his partner made the ultimate sacrifice in order to bring down his father.
  • I love how Joo Won stayed the good cop that he is not for the accolades, the promotions, the chief inspector post... he finally understood what he saw in Dong Sik that rainy day seeing him holding the umbrella over the man.  Being a public servant to help those who needed him was more emotionally fulfilling.  This drama does such a good job coming full circle.
  • DS obviously is no longer a detective.  The guilt has lifted, he fulfilled the promise to his mom.  He should enjoy his walks more now.  I'm glad he gets to see and help his partner become a good detective.  I'm glad he is at peace.
  • I also am happy for Joo Won who was able to come to his mom on his own now, albeit many years later, with a better understanding of what and how her life must have been with his father.
  •  

There are many things @ferilythat I forgot to mention. LOL  I seriously love the happy ending though.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Questions about the end:

1) so Han Giwan accidentally hit Yuyeon, because he drank that night? Was it because her fingers were already cut off by Jinmook and she was running away?  This part wasn't clear to me 

2) how did Chairman Lee of JL have access to DongSik's house that he was able to bury Yuyeon in the wall??

3) how can HanGihwan be arrested? The statutes of limitation for YuYeon's death already lapsed??

• Like 1
  • Love 3

36 minutes ago, cherriesblue said:

Questions about the end:

1) so Han Giwan accidentally hit Yuyeon, because he drank that night? Was it because her fingers were already cut off by Jinmook and she was running away?  This part wasn't clear to me 

-YY was running awang from KJM. She had her bloody shirt around her fingers so it is definitely KJM who amputated her knuckles. While fleeing, she was hit by HGH who was driving under influence. 

2) how did Chairman Lee of JL have access to DongSik's house that he was able to bury Yuyeon in the wall??

-It was actually KJM who moved her there. DS was only giving a figure of speech

3) how can HanGihwan be arrested? The statutes of limitation for YuYeon's death already lapsed??

-Until her skeleton was found, her status was "missing"

• Blob 2

1 hour ago, cherriesblue said:

Questions about the end:

If not for her death, he can be arrested for Nam Sang-Bae and Jung Cheol-Mun's deaths.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Solidworks  for this drama....

Beyond my expectation

Beyond my words.....

after watching the final EP, this drama would be one of my best favourite drama of 2021, at least for the 1st half of the year. No other drama can compare with this at the moment. "Mouse" was a bit disappointed after knowing the writer created something illogical sense, brain transfer from one psychopath's to another one :(

Besides the two male leads, I must highlight some of the fabulous and amazing supporting actor roles, they are so good not to miss out their credits to the whole drama, like Kang Jin-Mook, Do Hae-Won, Lee Chang-Jin, Park Jung-Je, Nam Sang-Bae, Han Ki-Hwan, and the beautiful actress Yoo Jae-Yi..... I may start look up for her drama.

For the last ep, it seemed that i was watching a movie....the subtle relationship between them : love and hate, guilty and yet respect each other, I loved how they wrapped out nicely - the ending showed Lee Dong Shik's real smile from his heart for the first time ever. All those fake smiles or red eyes in the previous episodes had so much hurt hidden in them. Bravo to Shin Ha-kyun. He should deserve a best award together with the team. 

BTW, I love the background guitar music, sound like 60s/70s music theme, anyone knows where to find this guitar music? I can't find any in youtube. Thanks

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Simply great. I came to watch a potentially good drama, ended up watching a masterpiece. Seeing the comments comparing this to "Stranger", I also feel the same. This drama had a simple story, based on a simple case, but many mysteries. The best thing is we got answers for each and everything, even the smallest and slightest of the things. Just loved how they connected "Jung Je" obsessions with deer and their drawings, connecting it, not to the accident, but actually to the childhood trauma he had of being locked in the deer farm, or how the bodies were found in the deer farm (first I suspected Lee Chang Jin, but his expression said otherwise).

Who was beyond evil here? I think all the people involved in the case were. But if I were to rate them, I would definitely rate Do Hae Won and Jin Mook above all others. 

Other thing I loved about this drama apart from the brilliant story telling was the fact that character development and inter-character relationship developments happened so smoothly that sometimes I even missed out on the transition. It was just so natural. Like how Ju Won and Dong Shik became so close, so close that it became so hard to Ju Won to arrest him in the end. Ju Won's relationship with Jae Yi, they had such a great chemistry, and so did each and every character with each other. 

The drama sure was slow, but in a very good way. I never ever felt the need to FF even a single scene. They made us continue guessing the killer till the half point, and then after revealing who the killer, they revealed that the killer and his killings were not the part of the main plot. The main case was still the one that happened 20 years ago and how everyone was involved in it. 

Simply the best drama of 2021 for me so far, and the best performance by each and every cast member here. I will remember this drama for a long time, and might end up re-watching it in a couple of years. 

@ferily Chingu, for sometime now, I have seen Yeo Jing Goo knows what a good script is, and goes for it. I have seen a lot of his dramas, and loved all of them. I also like the fact that he is still choosing different kind of roles and just sticking to one type of it. Not to forget how well he acts. Seeing him act with Shin Ha Kyun just made this drama much more better. 

It was great watching this drama with you all Chingus, your theories and comments made this watch more memorable for me and for this, I got to thank you all :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

After watching the finale, this is really considered a simple yet sophisticated drama with how details are handled. Such masterpiece is few to be found and such an art to watch that made me enjoyed more than other thrilling show. The moment to moment filmed from one scene to the next was prefect. It’s so meaningful in how it deprives teamwork and love and respects they have and how put moral and integrity values in the lead actors. They even gave a sentence on missing person what to do and how to report at the last scene. Just meaningful.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

I just watched the last episode..   :wow1:

Some of my fav. scenes 

- Jeong Jo - ''Im 21 years late..I'd like to get arrested''

- the conversation between JW and Hyeok. This time the lawyer didnt smile.

- when DS said that JW should become a detective

- Jae Yi - ''..Han Ju Won..''

Ju Won - ''Do you still go around throwing eggs''..:D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Wow! I finshed the final episode. I'm clapping my hands!  Got teart eyed th scene between DS and HJW

For the new ones who hasn't watch tis drama from beginning to end. You'll never  know why this drama is the best one for 2021

Eceb the titles alone are well thought of. If you new to this thread, I always have the title for  every post.

The titles for each episode are so accurate and apt for each and for scenes.

Episode 1: The Appearance 

Episode 2. The Disappearance

Episode 3: Smile

Episode 4: Cried

Episode 5: The Deceit

Episode 6: To Deceive

Episode 7: Catch

Episode 8: Caught

Episode 9: Floating

Epidsode10: Sinking
Episode 11: Tighten

Episode 12: Undo

Episode13: Bury

Episode 14: Answer

Episode 15: Letting Go

Episode 16: Catch

What a way to end this briliant drama!  Episode 16  was so simple nothinh grand and that's what makes Beyond Evil so good - that it's so excellent in execution as all of the other episodes. The scene of DS and HJW from 1:06:09 to 1:10:24.  my favorite. You can see DS smiling and proud of HJW.  The pride in DS eyes. He was so proud of JW for arresting him. He was instructing HJW to arrest him for abandoning Min Jung's body, contaminating the evidence, and obstruction of justice. HJW was confuses and doesn't want to that. But DS told him, if he's not arrested, he will not ever turn himself to the police.  

If you're wondering...from the start episode 1,  HJW wanted DS to turn himsef in. It's been his mission. The reason why he started one man investigation. He believed then DS killed the women. Killed BSJ LYY. And just midway through the drama, he realized he's not the killer. I just love how Proud he looked over HJW while being handcuffed while, the latter is quivering and forlon in regret but still did because  HJW was still a the police with integrity.

He will continue his police work making sure  that missing persons cases are attented to and  solve.

And the ending, applause to excellent witer. Never forgetting  that above all else  the reason and the story of the drama

Th ending scene of ep 16 is a poster about missing persons and voice over

"in korea, an adult missing person is treated as a simple runaway case. In case you find any clue, please sure you report them to the nearest police station so that they return to their anxiously waiting family members'  - Beyond Evil ep 16

From ep 1 to ep 16  every episode is excellent.

Clapping for the whole episode and the drama as whole.  I'm a broken record post already but it's worth repeating espececially for the new ones stumbling in to this for curiosity. Best for 2021. Top 3 kdrama (the other two..TBD with other upcoming dramas)

The writing, directing, acting! The cast of characters. The plot, the pacing, cimentaography and yes even the bg music. This drama speaks brilliance. From beginning to end from Ep 1 to Ep 16. We understand the premise, the story, the settins, the chacracters , their pain and heartache of missing loved ones. Of trying to look for missing persons and how it affected a small town and it's residents. The brilliance of this drama is it's  simplicity. Nothing  over the top. Nothing intracate. Well written. Well directed. Well acted. Good edting. You know exactlythe direction of the drama. And what made it even brilliant is the mystery as to who was the killer. We had theory. It wasn't until halfwat to through the drama that we formed  concensus as to whom it would be. And when it was known, the direction of drama continued smoothly. Nothing complicated. It's was a matter of how to go about bringing justice to . That justice does triumph. That everyone involve got punished.

Deserves best drama. A Daesang for Shin Ha kyun Best actor and supporting  for Yeo Jn Goo. Choi Dae Hoon. And yes best screenplay best director. This drama is really that brilliant It better win awards!

The twt ebelow is not an exaggeration. If you watch from start to finish. You will agree. Heck, even the actor who played Kang Ji Mook well acted.  I really truly believe  best writer, screenplay and bes director and best actor and best drama should be go to Beyond Evil.

10 hours ago, larus said:

I just finished drama Beyond Evil. It was a good drama from beginning to the end. Kudos to everyone involved in this drama. I already put it on my 2021 favorite dramas list.

@larus same here. 

@bedifferent@Sleepy Owl@dzareth@rocher22@Jillia @ferily@backstreetboysfan enjoyed reading   all your throughs oh and chingu made the polls times.  :heartxoxo:

We can all agree best drama first half of 2021

And so.. see you all in the Undercover thread. The drama that will replace this one. A fav genre too.  It's a legal crime drama. Looking forward to that.

• Love 6

9 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

Questions about the end:

So what happened that night is that Kang Jin Mook killed Bang Ju Seon (I believe it was her?) but Yuyeon witnessed KJM killing her so he caught her and cut off her fingers. But Yuyeon managed to escape, ran into the street and saw Han Gi Hwan’s car (but he was drunk driving), and jumped in front of his car to stop him, but he hit her.

I think since they found evidence about the accident, they were able to arrest Han Gi Hwan. They mentioned it briefly in episode 15/16

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Yes.

Shin Ha Kyun and Yeo Jin Goo gave us  brilliant acting.  Totally deserve to Win Daesang . Best actor.

cr:juvhelena

Eyr21fbXAAEair1?format=jpg&name=small

At the very least, Choi Dae Hoon deserves to best supporting actor recognition for this fantastic portrayal of  Park Jeong Je ❤️

cr: saranghaesoo

EyIuZggW8AEBkmF?format=jpg&name=small

And even the actor who plays Kag Jin Mook. But I don't his name. Terrific portrayal of mental character that isn't mental but just faking it.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

The actor who played KJM... In the last episode when they showed duality of his character (the scene with DHW) was chilling. They did show this duality in earlier eps, but man, if i were DHW i'd be running fast. 

LCJ 20 years ago reminded me of John Travolta in Grease. He actually looked quite handaome for a big, burly guy hehe... And the "nice shot" scene was so funny. LCJ must be so frustrated. 

3 hours ago, jongski said:

And so.. see you all in the Undercover thread. The drama that will replace this one.

We'll see. That one seems to somewhat fall in the romance genre though. I definitely love the 2 leads especially KHJ. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, jongski said:

The scene of DS and HJW from 1:06:09 to 1:10:24.  my favorite. You can see DS smiling and proud of HJW.  The pride in DS eyes. He was so proud of JW for arresting him. He was instructing HJW to arrest him for abandoning Min Jung's body, contaminating the evidence, and obstruction of justice. HJW was confuses and doesn't want to that. But DS told him, if he's not arrested, he will not ever turn himself to the police.  

If you're wondering...from the start episode 1,  HJW wanted DS to turn himsef in. It's been his mission. The reason why he started one man investigation. He believed then DS killed the women. Killed BSJ LYY. And just midway through the drama, he realized he's not the killer. I just love how Proud he looked over HJW while being handcuffed while, the latter is quivering and forlon in regret but still did because  HJW was still a the police with integrity.

He will continue his police work making sure  that missing persons cases are attended to and  solve.

I thought it was bittersweet for Joo Won due to the reasons you have mentioned.  But I was truly touch with the irony of it all at the scene.

DongSik realized he was the only one who could ensure that Han Ki Hwan gets convicted.  Joo Won mentioned previously that he feels responsible for his father's crime.  He was going to pay back and help Dong Sik by ensnaring his father into a trap to take both of them down.  During the stand off, Joo Won told Dong Sik that he could arrest the man who killed Yu Yeon.  It was never going to be easy, working out the confessions from Councilwoman Do and LCJ on top of the fact that Han Ki Hwan is acting Commissioner General.  He was defiant till the end.  Dong Sik knew it would be hard to convict if he has stayed sideline.

Thus, he volunteered to be arrested for MinJu's case so that JinMook's case and suicide can be properly investigated.  Dong Sik has to be arrested to force an investigation so that all the people involved with JinMook get dragged into the light.  He has to do it for Jung Je, for Nam Sang Bae, for his sister.  So really, it was Dong Sik who volunteered for the sake of others.  His final sacrifice.  He reminded us that (just as in Stranger 1) many times, the good people have to make personal sacrifices to correct the crimes made by others.  It's unfair that the heroes, someone like Dong Sik, have to lose more when they themselves have already lost much so that justice can prevail.

I forgot to mention that the female characters in this drama, Ji Hwa, Jae Yi, Do Hae Won, were written with so much care and respect.  Not sure if it is due to the fact that PD and scriptwriter are women but we get nuanced and detailed characterization that are rarely see in Kdramas.  These women were never just set decorations or plot devices.  They were strong women whose intelligence and heart made them living breathing characters who tried their best to stand strong in their own stead against the men in the town.  I thought Councilwoman Do was a great villain, acted marvelously by Gil Hae-Yeon.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

The 57th BaekSang Arts Awards 제57회 백상예술대상

Official SNS: [ homepage | instagram | facebook | youtube ]

Location: KINTEX (Korea International Exhibition Center) at Ilsan, Goyang City, Gyeonggi Province

Date & Time: May 13, 2021 (Thursday) at 9pm (Korean time)

Broadcast: JTBC | JTBC2 | JTBC4

MCs:

For works released between May 1, 2020 and April 11, 2021.

For television category, TV shows, streaming service platforms' original series, and web series were considered; series must have at least 4 episodes and should have released more than 1/3 of its complete run.

========

TV Section 

========

Grand Prize 대상

Best Drama 작품상 (드라마)

‘Beyond Evil/Monster 괴물’ (JTBC)

‘It's Okay to Not Be Okay 사이코지만 괜찮아’ (tvN)

‘Flower of Evil 악의 꽃’ (tvN)

‘Extracurricular 인간수업’ (Netflix)

‘My Unfamiliar Family 가족입니다’ (tvN)

Best Entertainment/Variety Program 작품상 (예능)

‘개미는 오늘도 뚠뚠’ (카카오TV)

‘놀면 뭐하니?’ (MBC)

‘싱어게인’ (JTBC)

‘유퀴즈 온더 블럭’ (tvN)

‘전설의 무대 아카이브K’ (SBS)

Best Educational/Cultural Show 작품상  (교양)

‘건축탐구 - 집3’ (EBS)

‘꼬리에 꼬리를 무는 그날 이야기’ (SBS)

‘아카이브 프로젝트-모던코리아2’ (KBS 1TV)

‘차이나는 클라스 - 질문 있습니다’ (JTBC)

‘SBS 신년특집 세기의 대결 AI vs 인간’ (SBS)

Best PD/Director 연출상

Kwon Young-il 권영일 (‘My Unfamiliar Family 가족입니다’)

Kim Chul-gyu 김철규 (‘Flower of Evil 악의 꽃’)

Kim Hee-won 김희원 (‘Vincenzo 빈센조’)

Park Shin-woo 박신우 (‘It's Okay to Not Be Okay 사이코지만 괜찮아’)

Shim Na-yeon 심나연 (‘Beyond Evil/Monster 괴물’)

Best Script 극본

Kim Su-jin 김수진 (‘Beyond Evil/Monster 괴물’)

Kim Eun-jung 김은정 (‘My Unfamiliar Family 가족입니다’)

Yoo Jung-hee 유정희 (‘Flower of Evil 악의 꽃’)

Jo Yong 조용 (‘It's Okay to Not Be Okay 사이코지만 괜찮아’)

Ha Myung-hee 하명희 (‘Record of Youth 청춘기록’)

Technical Award 예술상

Lee Byung-joo 이병주 (‘Sweet Home 스위트홈’ / VFX)

Jang Jong-kyung 장종경 (‘Beyond Evil/Monster 괴물’ / Cinematography 촬영)

Jo Sang-gyung 조상경 (‘It's Okay to Not Be Okay 사이코지만 괜찮아’ / Costume 의상)

Choi Jung-yoon 최정윤 (‘The Stage Of Legends Archive K’ / Music 음악)

MBC Design Center VFX Team MBC 디자인센터 VFX팀 (‘VR Human Documentary Meeting You Season 2 VR 휴먼다큐멘터리 너를 만났다 시즌2’ / VR)

Best Leading Actor 최우수연기상 (남)

Kim Soo-hyun 김수현 (‘It's Okay to Not Be Okay 사이코지만 괜찮아’)

Song Joong-ki 송중기 (‘Vincenzo 빈센조’)

Shin Ha-kyun 신하균 (‘Beyond Evil/Monster 괴물’)

Uhm Ki-joon 엄기준 (‘Penthouse 펜트하우스’)

Lee Joon-ki 이준기 (‘Flower of Evil 악의 꽃’)

Best Leading Actress 최우수연기상 (여)

Kim So-yeon 김소연 (‘Penthouse 펜트하우스’)

Kim So-hyun 김소현 (‘River Where the Moon Rises 달이 뜨는 강’)

Seo Yea-ji 서예지 (‘It's Okay to Not Be Okay 사이코지만 괜찮아’)

Shin Hye-sun 신혜선 (‘Mr. Queen 철인왕후’)

Uhm Ji-won 엄지원 (‘Birthcare Center 산후조리원’)

Best Supporting Actor 조연상 (남)

Kim Seon-ho 김선호 ('Start-Up 스타트업')

Kim Ji-hoon 김지훈 (‘Flower of Evil 악의 꽃’)

Oh Jung-se 오정세 (‘It's Okay to Not Be Okay 사이코지만 괜찮아’)

Lee Hee-joon 이희준 (‘Mouse 마우스')

Choi Dae-hoon 최대훈 (‘Beyond Evil/Monster 괴물’)

Best Supporting Actress 조연상 (여)

Park Ha-sun 박하선 (‘Birthcare Center 산후조리원’)

Shin Eun-kyung 신은경 (‘Penthouse 펜트하우스’)

Yeom Hye-ran 염혜란 ('The Uncanny Counter 경이로운 소문')

Jang Young-nam 장영남 (‘It's Okay to Not Be Okay 사이코지만 괜찮아’)

Cha Chung-hwa 차청화 (‘Mr. Queen 철인왕후’)

Best New Actor  신인연기상 (남)

Kim Young-dae 김영대 (‘Penthouse 펜트하우스’)

Na In-woo 나인우 (‘River Where the Moon Rises 달이 뜨는 강’)

Nam Yoon-su 남윤수 (‘Extracurricular 인간수업’)

Song Kang 송강 ('Sweet Home 스위트홈')

Lee Do-hyun 이도현 ('18 Again 18어게인')

Best New Actress 신인연기상 (여)

Kim Hyun-soo 김현수 (‘Penthouse 펜트하우스’)

Park Gyu-young 박규영 ('Sweet Home 스위트홈')

Park Ju-hyun 박주현 (‘Extracurricular 인간수업’)

Lee Joo-young 이주영 ('Times 타임즈')

Choi Sung-eun 최성은 (‘Beyond Evil/Monster 괴물’)

Best Male Variety Performer  예능상 (남)

Moon Se-yoon 문세윤

Shin Dong-yeop 신동엽

Yoo Jae-suk 유재석

Lee Seung-gi 이승기

Jo Se-ho 조세호

Best Female Variety Performer  예능상 (여)

Kim Sook 김숙

Song Eun-i 송은이

Jang Do-yeon 장도연

Jaejae 재재

Hong Hyun-hee 홍현희

Spoiler

==========

FILM Section

==========

Grand Prize 대상

Best Film 작품상

'Moving On 남매의 여름밤'

'Deliver Us from Evil 다만 악에서 구하소서'

‘Samjin Company English Class 삼진그룹 영어토익반’

'Voice of Silence 소리도 없이'

'The Book of Fish 자산어보'

Best Director 감독상

Yoon Dan-bi 윤단비 ('Moving On 남매의 여름밤')

Lee Jong-pil 이종필 (‘Samjin Company English Class 삼진그룹 영어토익반’)

Lee Joon-ik 이준익 ('The Book of Fish 자산어보')

Hong Won-chan 홍원찬 ('Deliver Us from Evil 다만 악에서 구하소서')

Hong Eui-jung 홍의정 ('Voice of Silence 소리도 없이')

Best New Director 신인 감독상

Park Ji-wan 박지완 (‘The Day I Died 내가 죽던 날)

Lee Chung-hyun 이충현 (‘Call 콜’)

Lim Seon-ae 임선애 (‘An Old Lady 69세’)

Best Leading Actor 최우수연기상 (남)

Byun Yo-han 변요한 (‘The Book of Fish 자산어보’)

Seol Kyung-gu 설경구 (‘The Book of Fish 자산어보’)

Yoo Ah-in 유아인 (‘Voice of Silence 소리도 없이’)

Lee Jung-jae 이정재 (‘Deliver Us from Evil 다만 악에서 구하소서’)

Cho Jin-woong 조진웅 (‘Me and Me 사라진 시간’)

Best Leading Actress 최우수연기상 (여)

Go Ah-sung 고아성 (‘Samjin Company English Class 삼진그룹 영어토익반’)

Kim Hye-soo 김혜수 (‘The Day I Died 내가 죽던 날’)

Moon So-ri 문소리 (‘Three Sisters 세자매’)

Ye Soo-jung 예수정 (‘An Old Lady 69세’)

Jeon Jong-seo 전종서 (‘Call 콜’)

Best Supporting Actor 조연상 (남)

Koo Kyo-hwan 구교환 ('Peninsula 반도')

Park Jung-min 박정민 (‘Deliver Us from Evil 다만 악에서 구하소서’)

Shin Jung-geun 신정근 (‘Steel Rain 2: Summit 강철비2: 정상회담’)

Yoo Jae-myung 유재명 ('Voice of Silence 소리도 없이')

Heo Joon-ho 허준호 ('Innocence 결백')

Best Supporting Actress 조연상 (여)

Kim Sun-young 김선영 ('Three Sisters 세자매')

Bae Jong-ok 배종옥 ('Innocence 결백')

Lee Re 이레 ('Peninsula 반도')

Esom 이솜 ('Samjin Company English Class 삼진그룹 영어토익반')

Lee Jung-eun 이정은 (‘The Day I Died 내가 죽던 날’)

Best New Actor  신인연기상 (남)

Kim Do-yoon 김도윤 ('Peninsula 반도')

Ryu Soo-young 류수영 (‘Steel Rain 2: Summit 강철비2: 정상회담’)

Park Seung-jun 박승준 ('Moving On 남매의 여름밤')

Lee Bong-keun 이봉근 ('The Singer 소리꾼')

Hong Gyung 홍경 ('Innocence 결백')

Best New Actress 신인연기상 (여)

Park So-yi 박소이 (‘Deliver Us from Evil 다만 악에서 구하소서’)

Shin Hye-sun 신혜선 ('Innocence 결백')

Jang Yoon-ju 장윤주 ('Three Sisters 세자매')

Jung Soo-jung 정수정 ('More Than Family 애비규환')

Choi Jungun 최정운 ('Moving On 남매의 여름밤')

Best Screenplay 시나리오상

Kim Se-gyum 김세겸 ('The Book of Fish 자산어보')

Park Ji-wan 박지완 (‘The Day I Died 내가 죽던 날)

Hong Soo-young 홍수영 · Son Mi 손미 ('Samjin Company English Class 삼진그룹 영어토익반')

Technical Award 예술상

Lee Eui-tae 이의태 ('The Book of Fish 자산어보' / Cinematography 촬영)

Lee Jeon-hyung 이전형 · Choi Jae-chun 최재천 · Jung Hwang-soo 정황수 (“Peninsula 반도’ / VFX)

Jang Geun-young 장근영 (‘Space Sweepers 승리호’ / Production Design 미술)

Jung Sung-jin 정성진 · Jung Cheol-min 정철민 (‘Space Sweepers 승리호’ / VFX)

Hong Gyung-pyo 홍경표 ('Deliver Us from Evil 다만 악에서 구하소서' / Cinematography 촬영)

=============

THEATER Section

=============

백상 연극상

젊은 연극상

남자 최우수 연기상

여자 최우수 연기상

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3