[Drama 2021] Monster/Beyond Evil, 괴물

0ly40

@agenth

RE: Joo Won wants to arrest Dong Shik. 
So, there were two different times when SML wants to arrest ML. Before and after the arrest of the killer.
With before, it was clear because ML was the closest culprit.
With after, I actually think it is no longer SML's desire to arrest ML, at least no longer his main goal.
When confronted about it, SML just reaffirms that he to wants arrest ML. But the response is unenthusiastic.

RE: Councilwoman and his son
Yea. I have to agree. 8 episodes in and we don't see any tangible development between them even though they have sizeable duration of screen time.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

jtbcdrama instagram update

: 20년 전에 저는 쨜이었뜹니다 
 : 그.래.서.요?  
그래도 젭티는 의심하고 또 의심해..!

심리 추적 스릴러 <괴물>
매주 금토 밤 11시 방송 

20 years ago I was:

Right?

Still, doubts and doubts again..!

Psychological Tracking Thriller <Monster>

Broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 11:00 p.m.

159962650_353766119167809_36264692688275

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Haven't been here for a week just in case I will get spoiled before catching up with the latest 3 episodes. Welcome to new people joining the thread.  :waves:

I kinda regret watching 3 episodes at once because it was so emotionally intense watching Dong Shik suffering alone. I keep wanting Han Ju Won to stop, literally screaming HAJIMAAAAA!!!! when he went to Dong Shik's home with the handcuff because his action got a little bit unbearable for me to handle. 

After the reveal of Min Jung's cause of death, I can hear Dong Shik's heart breaking knowing that he got the chance to save Min Jung but he didn't found her. I am glad that Jae Yi wants them to stop blaming themselves for what already happened. Someone need to say that because it really is nobody fault but Jin Mook that it happened. 

The last scene at Dong Shik's home and when he got text message from Ji Hwa, I knew that Jin Mook killed himself. He knew that the person he has been searching already dead and he loves to look down on people. By his death, Dong Shik will be deprive from finding Yu Yeon, and I think he knows what happened to Yu Yeon but he simply doesn't want to give the closure for Dong Shik because he still looks down to them especially the polices. 

My guess, just because Jin Mook was caught, it doesn't mean Park Jung Je is off the hook. His fascination with deer and mental health background remain suspicious. He also used Dong Shik as his alibi 20 years ago just like what Jin Mook did during his interview with Joo Won. It was shown that Dong Shik did not walked home with Jin Mook. 

Yu Yeon hasn't been found and Jin Mook keeps denying about killing Yu Yeon. And the pattern of leaving fingertips at victim's home is exclusive in Yu Yeon's case. Jin Mook never did that and Bang Ju Seon's sister confirmed that they never found Bang Ju Seon's fingertips. Min Jung's was done by Dong Shik so it is not typical Jin Mook's MO.

The next half will heavily focus on finding Yu Yeon, what is the connection between the councilwoman, developer and Han Gi Hwan and what started their connection 20 years ago. 

@agenth Dong Shik practically causes disruption in the investigation by manipulating the evidences and concealing what he knows. However, I think right now that is only going to be running gag between them. I am loving the fact that they are in the same page now and we might get more bromances between them. I am anticipating a lot more tiki taka between them. 

I don't think that Dong Shik knows about Jin Mook before he found the fingertips in the basement. He always asked Jin Mook where is Min Jung and even go all the way to bring back Min Jung. I doubt he wants Min Jung to stay at home if he knows anything suspicious about Jin Mook. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

The episode 8th, was mostly all about the showing the murders Jin Mook did, and at the same time, explaining why he did it, his obsession with the finger tips. The second half of the episode though, seems to be the calm before the next storm, or better say bigger storm. 

Jin Mook well, had inferiority complex with his condition, people used to look down at him, and when he murdered the first time, I think there was no going back to it. But that does not really explain the stuff he did. We all were suspecting there to be two killers. Jin Mook, played a dangerous card trying get Jae Yi caught for the murders by being at the burial place of a victim, with the police planning to search. He very smartly pushed her name in the suspect list by telling about her 1 hour disappearance to Joo Won, and pulled that stunt, only for it to backfire. There is a high chance that he could actually be thinking about buring Min Jung at that place, and killing Jae Yi at the same time too. It was smart of her to inform Dong Shik about it, Dong Shik was smarter to send someone else, and I think Joo Won did the best by sending the police there too. 

I was suspecting Jin Mook to kill himself, or be killed by the second killer. In this case he ended up killing himself, which I think was assisted by the actual killer. As we were suspecting, there are 2 killers out there, or maybe just one since Jin Mook died. 

Now we are once again back to the square one. Everyone is back to the suspect list again. As @kdramagrandma Chingu mentioned, just because Jin Mook got caught, it does not really mean Jung Je is not the killer. I still think, he is not the killer, but a witness. He hit a doe, either heard the screams of a victim being killed, or witnessed the murder happening, but somewhat his mind clouded the memories, which ended up mixing things up for him. He remembers hitting a doe, and listening the girl's or several girls' voices. As for Nam Sang Bae, the substation chief, we did see in the preview Jae Yi suspecting him for killing her mom. Of course we can filter out the younger guys like Oh Jin Hun since he was too young when the murders happened 20 years ago. 

At the same time, we are yet to know the secret which binds Lee Chang Jin, Do Hae Won and Han Ki Hwan. In whatever secret they share, I am sure Nam Sang Bae is a part of it too, maybe rather inactively. Funny thing is, things went their way actually. Lee Chang Jin did say in the 7th episode, that for the redevelopment to start asap, the culprit needs to be caught and the case needs to solved, and it actually happened. Now they can push for the redevelopment when things settle down after a bit. I am still curious to know why Jung Je wanted his mom to stay away from this dude. IT would not just be because he was not a good husband to Ji Hwa, his friend. I believe this dude has had a part in getting Jung Je admitted in the mental asylum, which also makes me suspicious of him being the murderer. He more than anyone wanted the case to be buried down. 

Its good to see Dong Shik and Joo Won finally working together. Joo Won seems to have started to trust him too. Do Hae Won is the annoying woman we usually see in the high school drama. She is more than annoying here, and has been misusing her position quite a lot in my opinion. Just like how she tried to frame Oh Ji Hun for the murder just because her son was the last guy Min Jung saw. 

The serial killers don't really like their murders' credits being given to anyone else, which actually makes me wonder, if we'll have a fresh murder happening with the same MO which will act as the main killer's way of saying he is the real one and still out there. A big death flag is still over Jae Yi's head, and I think Ji Hwa, Ji Hun could be having a death flag over their head too. Looking forward to the next episodes in order to see how things unfold. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

I just knew it (as many people here) that catching the killer so early that the case of Dong Sik`s sister is not over. I agree that there are other possible suspects who have a suspisious behavior.

Park Jung-Je and his obsession with deers are strange and he said that he hears/heard voices. It is possible that he did something when he was young or that he witnessed something terrible or it is a mental illness and nothing more. I always suspected his mother, Joo-Won`s father or Nam Sang Bae of cover up the death of Dong-Sik `s sister, 20 years ago. .

I believe that one of these people know what happened 20 years ago. It is possible that Park Jung Je hurt Yu-Yeon and he doesn`t remember. I don`t understand why his mother hates the idea that her son and Dong Sik are close (well that her son is clingy to Dong Sik). Or one of them is the culprit. It will be interesting to know more about Dong Sik`s sister. Her profile did not match with the other victims. She was linked with the other girls but she was murder from a different reason. Or it was an accident or manslaughter and the culprit did not want to come clean and someone covered this crime.  Yu Yeon was more mature, more responsable than her twin brother, she was good at school. She had a boyfriend , a secret relationship, a secret admirer? I am not sure who sent that message. "I don`t want to go home. Can You come out?". She sent a message to her brother to come home and I assume at first that he sent the message back but I am not convinced that he was the one who sent the mesage. It could be another person.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, larus said:

I believe that one of these people know what happened 20 years ago. It is possible that Park Jung Je hurt Yu-Yeon and he doesn`t remember.

Nam Sang Bae perhaps? He explained to Joo Won, why Dong sik is nuts and why the atittude. I also feel Joo Won's father and  Jung Je's mother....

With Jung Je, he has mental issues. I mean he's admitted to hearing voices. so it's possible he did that to Yu Yeon and not remember. Like repressed memory

2 hours ago, larus said:

She had a boyfriend , a secret relationship, a secret admirer?

Jung Je ould he be the secret admirer? it's possible.

2 hours ago, larus said:

am not sure who sent that message. "I don`t want to go home. Can You come out?". She sent a message to her brother to come home and I assume at first that he sent the message back but I am not convinced that he was the one who sent the mesage. It could be another person.

Could be Jung Je not wanting to back home to his mother?

Dong Sik knows Jung Je lied 20 years ago.. and he lied again  to free Dong Sik who was suspected once more.  I  thought of that offand remark or question to Jung Je in ep 3 'what are you going to do if I'm the culprit?". Was not answered.

Busy with real life but I'll squeeze  the two Eps.  I'm just about to watch the 7-8.  Chingus here...hanks for the posts and spoilers... so Jin Mook is dead, huh?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Jin Mook, played a dangerous card trying get Jae Yi caught for the murders by being at the burial place of a victim, with the police planning to search. He very smartly pushed her name in the suspect list by telling about her 1 hour disappearance to Joo Won, and pulled that stunt, only for it to backfire. There is a high chance that he could actually be thinking about buring Min Jung at that place, and killing Jae Yi at the same time too. It was smart of her to inform Dong Shik about it, Dong Shik was smarter to send someone else, and I think Joo Won did the best by sending the police there too. 

@BT_ @Rachmawati Oktavia @qynn I think Sleepy Owl explained it very well above. To me, it wasn't weak writing and the way it was presented to the viewer was clever and well written. We mostly learn all this in the sequence of flashbacks from Dong Shik's memory and how he pieced things together, which is a brilliant example of show not tell storytelling.

Jin Mook put everyone's attention on Jae Yi and then when he received a second text from MinJung's phone, they tracked the location to the reeds. Ji Hwa says they need everyone to search the entire area. Nam Sang Bae says they will search every house from the rooftop to the basement. 

Jin Mook feels pressure to move Min Jung's body from the house and he needs to frame Jae Yi. 

I don't think Jin Mook wanted to show off.  I think Jin Mook brings the hairpin to Jae Yi because Jae Yi will recognize that it's her mom's so she will 100% believe him and go immediately to the reed field. Without the pin, Jae Yi might not believe him because she thinks he is mentally ill. 

Anyways, then Jin Mook takes out Min Jung's body to frame Jae Yi in the reeds OR buries Min Jing's body somewhere else, leaving Jae Yi to be found at the suspected area.

To me, everything made sense even if it wasn't explicitly spelled out to the viewer. It's not traditional storytelling, but that's what makes Beyond Evil exciting to watch. 

6 hours ago, larus said:

She had a boyfriend , a secret relationship, a secret admirer?

@larus That's what I think as well! I went back and watched the first episode, and I see Yu Yeon smile and coyly push her hair behind her ears. I didn't realize it then, but I think that was a clue that Yu Yeon was going out to meet her lover. And right now, I think that lover was Jung Je. 

Edited by Just another viewer
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

Love episode 7-8.  For Lee Gyo-Hoe who plays Jin Mook, this is his first acting role.  He did a marvelous job at personifying evil.  The way he played Dong Sik and Ju Won, sliding in and out of composure, his eyes - the gaze, his smile - would easily frustrated and confused other detectives if not for the fact that he faced someone who is adept at thinking 3 steps ahead.  It benefited Dong Sik that he had time to process Min Jung's murder and formulate a plan to trap and counter Jin Mok.  If Dong Sik has just found out, he may have been frustrated and less prepared to be in that interrogation.  I imagine all of them felt absolute betrayal and disgust but Ji-Hwan made the smart correct call to have Dong Sik do the questioning.  She pretty much knows whose crazy mind can beat psychopaths like Jin Mook.

I'm sorry, I didn't have a chance to rewatch.  Jin Mook left the hair clip and note with Jae Yi.  Yet, when they dig up her mom's remains, there was also another hair clip at the gravesite.  Am I confused, are there 2 barrettes?

@larus @Sleepy Owl @jongski @BT_@kdramagrandma@Just another viewerI agree with your observations.  Thanks for making things clearer for me. :transforms:

Let us review the murders - 

1) Min Jung:  choked with her towels, fingers cut and displayed in home

2) Yoo Jae-Yi's mom = Han Jeong Im: buried in her yard, she was a prostitute, fingers?

3) Bang Ju Seon:  choked, body found in open reed field, fingers cut off 

4) Lee Geum Hwa: choked, body buried in reed field up the stream, phone found in field, fingers not cut off?

Bang Ju Seon was killed the same night that Yu Yeon disappeared.  It's unlikely the Jin Mook killed her cuz he usually doesn't return the fingers to his victim's house. 

These four benefited from each other: 

1) Han Ki Hwan - promoted after Dong Sik was arrested, prefers Joo Won to not stir up the illegal immigrant murders, did he cover up the murders?

2) Nam Sang Bae - became acting chief after Han Ki Hwan left, stayed to control the narrative at Manyang

3) Lee Chang Jin - moved to Seoul after divorced and opened JL Construction, benefits from redevelopment bid

4) Do Hae Won - became council woman, oversees development bid 

Jung Jae drew a deer in a policeman's uniform.  This is an important clue!  Perhaps he did witness Yu Yeon's kidnapping (possibly done by someone in police uniform) - just like how Ji Hoon did with MJ.  The reason why Jung Jae volunteered to be DS's alibi is because he needed to vouch that he was not at the crime scene. Does anyone think Jung Jae is consciously faking his mental instability to save himself? I don't think his incarceration was initiated by his mom.  What if he chose to be admitted to the mental hospital as protection from the killer?

Did JinMook hang himself with fishing line? I don't understand why he would kill himself.  He was furious that Min Jung is not his child but before the set up, he seems to enjoy the fact that he gets credited for his murders.  He obviously likes to torment Dong Sik and his victims.  I don't see why he would let go of the feeling of superiority and notoriety.  The confession written in blood doesn't seem to be his MO either.  In the preview of E9, he swallowed a piece of paper.   Writing the notes, that I believed, is more like what Jin Mook would do.

Did they ever find Yu Yeon's phone?

Jin Mok's case is tied to Dong Sik, pretty sure the remaining murders will test Joo Won's ethics and challenge his relationship with his father.  I really like the growing bond between Joo Won and Dong Sik, they bounced off each other really well in the interrogation room.  You can tell they finished the other one's thoughts; there's good chemistry there!  DS felt his last partner was a liability, Joo Won so far prefers to be a lone wolf too.  I hope they begin to feel like a team soon.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, Just another viewer said:

That's what I think as well! I went back and watched the first episode, and I see Yu Yeon smile and coyly push her hair behind her ears. I didn't realize it then, but I think that was a clue that Yu Yeon was going out to meet her lover. And right now, I think that lover was Jung Je. 

When she texted Dong Sik to come home and later she received a message "I don`t want to go home. Can You come out?", it could be confusing who sent the text message but I really don`t think it was her brother. Yes, her body language told us that she went to see her boyfriend or the man she was romantic attracted to .

The boyfriend could be a good suspect and we have to find out what happened between them that night. It is possible that the murder to be accidental or without premeditation and it is possible that someone else (and not the killer) covered up to link the case with the victim of the serial killer, Ju-Seon,  who was found that night.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, larus said:

When she texted Dong Sik to come home and later she received a message "I don`t want to go home. Can You come out?", it could be confusing who sent the text message but I really don`t think it was her brother. Yes, her body language told us that she went to see her boyfriend or the man she was romantic attracted to .

I rechecked that scene, and yes, I also believe the show runners deceived us here. Like you said she texted Dong Shik, mainly because of the mess he created by not visiting the Church. But the reply seemed to be his, but as you said, it could be someone else's most probably seeing how she sneaked out of the house. Question is, who could she have met? Given the age, she could have been together with Jung Je quite easily given their age group. If Lee Chang Jin was present in that town at that time, he could have been with her too, since it is hinted he around the age of Ji Hwa. 

I think we have 2 scenarios here. Either Jung Je killed her, or he didn't. And, if he didn't, then I believe he witnessed the murder. Could explain why he faked Dong Shik's alibi. But if he did the murder, it explains a lot about why he faked his alibi with Dong Shik. You see, I don't think he actually helped Dong Shik in Min Jung's case, he just wanted to make sure, his alibi was perfect, if things get pointed at him. What I am totally sure about is the fact that Jung Je is much more smarter than he shows he is. 

1 hour ago, larus said:

The boyfriend could be a good suspect and we have to find out what happened between them that night. It is possible that the murder to be accidental or without premeditation and it is possible that someone else (and not the killer) covered up to link the case with the victim of the serial killer, Ju-Seon,  who was found that night.

My other question is, who copied who here? It is highly likely that Jin Mook copied the real murderer? But his murder seemed to be more of an impulsive one. We'll have to see. Seeing how he was given the chance to kill himself, it is evident that Jin Mook knew who the real killer is, and seeing that killer cut finger tips, he got the inspiration to do so. 

But there is one more thing I am curious about. If all the murders except for Yu Yeon's were the ones which Jin Mook committed, around 6 out of 7 I guess. Does that mean Yu Yeon was the single victim of a murder like that? I am not too sure if that must be the case. We'll surely start seeing some more old victims, or see another murder happening from now on. They did mention while searching for the bodies, saying they didn't find any girl's body who was in her 20s. Does that only imply to Yu Yeon, or they searching for more victims?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

My other question is, who copied who here? It is highly likely that Jin Mook copied the real murderer? But his murder seemed to be more of an impulsive one. We'll have to see. Seeing how he was given the chance to kill himself, it is evident that Jin Mook knew who the real killer is, and seeing that killer cut finger tips, he got the inspiration to do so. 

It is possible. Maybe Jin Mook took inspiration by Yu Yeon`s murder but that mean he witness the killer before he start killing himself.  Jin Mook killed Ju-Seon, right? Because if he did, Ju Seon was murdered first. I hoped the serial killing will stop that they catched Jin Mook but you are right. It is very possible that another serial killer will appear. Dong Sik and Joo Won will be after another serial killer.  I think this killer is more evil than Jin Mook.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, larus said:

It is possible. Maybe Jin Mook took inspiration by Yu Yeon`s murder but that mean he witness the killer before he start killing himself.  Jin Mook killed Ju-Seon, right? Because if he did, Ju Seon was murdered first. I hoped the serial killing will stop that they catched Jin Mook but you are right. It is very possible that another serial killer will appear. Dong Sik and Joo Won will be after another serial killer.  I think this killer is more evil than Jin Mook.

Thing is, we are back to square one now. Of course this time we can filter out the younger ones like Jae Yi, Oh Ji Hun from the suspect list, but all the others are back. I am not too sure why, but I think the night when Yu Yeon got disappeared, everyone has got a secret they have not shared about that night. I don't necessarily mean they killed, or witnessed murder, but maybe they found something suspicious which they just ignored and then didn't come clean about it during the investigation. 

There definitely is a BIG secret which binds Lee Chang Jin, Do Hae Won and Han Ki Hwan. And I believe we all are on page in thinking it is related to the case 20 years ago. Nam Sang Bae is surely involved too as it has been hinted multiple times. But we still don't know what the dots are to match them. 

Lee Chang Jin and Do Hae won could be connected regarding Jung Je. I think he was the one who gave the idea to fake his study abroad and send him to the asylum, since at least given how he continuously says he sees deer and hears girls' screams, given the time it must have happened, his mom must have thought him to be the murderer. She was suspicious of him in the Min Jung's case too. But, here also the problem is, we know he was in an accident with doe around the same time 20 years ago, but don't surely know when it actually happened. Was it before Yu Yeon's disappearance or after that. 

The other question is, whether Dong Shik has been suspecting someone or not. We have seen how well he can act all natural not letting the other party know he is after them, just like he did in Jin Mook's case. I am sure, he must be thinking about Nam Sang Bae deleting the CCTV footage, Jung Je's two false alibi statements at least. Jung Je's second one would have alarmed him actually, since it really was not needed. He would be free in some hours already. We know Jung Je did not kill Min Jung, and that is why Dong Shik too didn't suspect him since he knew who the culprit is. Same is the case with his cold expression on knowing Jung Je was the last person Min Jung met, but still, I believe he must be thinking why Jung Je did what he did 20 years, and both times it was false statement. 

Let's see how the second half of this drama will and what it will have in store for us. I more than anything, am excited in seeing Dong Shik and Joo Won finally working together as partners.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

The titles for each episode are so accurate and apt for each and for scenes.

Episode 1: The Appearance 

Episode 2. The Disappearance

Episode 3: Smile

Episode 4: Cried

Episode 5: The Deceit

Episode 6: To Deceive

Episode 7: Catch

Episode 8: Caught

Brilliant the way the conversation between Dong Sik and his partner (who was killed) about the correct process for a  from apprenhending to making sure there's no doube jeopardy. But the partner wanted to have solid piece of evidence, doesn't matter if obtained illegally.. if he failes, he'll just kill himself.  The snippet of conversation thru voice over while Dong Sik entered the supermarket searched everywhere for evidence illegally obtained. Because if Dong Sik fails... he miight as well kill himself.  We now know why when Dong Sik arrived at the butcher shop he was lookingh distress. why he cried over Min jung.. why he placed those severed fingers.

Once again quality writing, and the background music, terrific editing of the flasback, and directing and the brilliant acting even with just that facial expression -anger disbelief shock sorrow, pain, trying to control himself.

Worthy af! and deserve.

cr:@

@Sleepy Owl@larus@bedifferent Dong Sik... he was supposed to handcuff the suspect (who killed his partner) but as we see from the beginning ep 7, he has that rage. The way he bashed suspect's head on the cement again and again and again and again. That's his beyond Evil persona.. and there could be more - if he finds out who is the killer, who is the copy cat killer, or who's involve  with th disappearance / severing finger tips.. he might go 'beyond evil'

Chief Han.. could if wants to and needs to.. stop Dong Sik.. from what? taking the limelight from his son. Pursuing  the case of his sister Yu Yeon.  Either he knows something, he's involve in some way.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

@jongskiShin Ha Kyun scared the heck out of me when he slammed the suspect head.  Just a few minute before, his hands were stained with his partner blood as he wiped the tears over glazed eyes, feeling devastated by the loss of whom he promised to protect.  To hear the perp gloating about the lack of evidence and twisting the law of evidence could send him into that crazed state.  One thing about Dong Sik is that he needs a partner whom he can trust to help diffuse all evil things he must witnessed.  He has internalized everything around him, he endured everyone's pain and suffering - he took upon himself to bear the cross so to speak.  Jae Yi verbalized it that night how he must stop taking on all the responsibilities for others' actions.  He faulted himself for his sister's disappearance and how it eventually destroyed his parents.  Before that night, he was the carefree and irresponsible son, Yu Yeon was the good daughter destined for a great life.  His arrest destroyed their lives forever.  I feel he can't continue to keep going this way, he needs someone to share this burden and keep him from losing his sanity.  Realistically, he needs a life partner outside of work!  A wife! LOL

@Sleepy Owl @larusDS mentioned the fingers were not Yu Yeon, the nail polish is not hers.  Who would these belong to?  Could it be one of the female immigrants/prostitutes?  The killer that Jin Mook emulated wanted the police to think the fingers belong to Yu Yeon to hide the real victim?  Is Yu Yeon's disappearance a stand alone  case apart from another murder?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 1

On 3/15/2021 at 12:26 AM, bedifferent said:

For Lee Gyo-Hoe who plays Jin Mook, this is his first acting role. 

Am I confused, are there 2 barrettes?

@bedifferent I think he's been in other projects before, just not well known. And yes her mom wore 2 barrettes. I was confused too then someone told me that in the photos, her mom is wearing 2 pins!

4) Lee Geum Hwa: choked, body buried in reed field up the stream, phone found in field, fingers not cut off?

Also had her fingers cut off. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

@Sleepy Owl  anmd chingus here. Do you think Je Jung hit, run over, Yu Yueon..instead of  a deer and he didn't know about it?  Did Yue Yeon witnes something and tried to get away?... Witness Nam Sang Bae? Jung Je?

Jae Yi. Her scene's a favorite. It's heart breaking. 10 years she's been looking for her  mom :(

Choi Sung Eun first drama and her acting's superb

Wonderul acting.

She's part of the new faces of kdrama. gotta laud in Beyond Evil. What  first drama for her. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, jongski said:

@Sleepy Owl  anmd chingus here. Do you think Je Jung hit, run over, Yu Yueon..instead of  a deer and he didn't know about it?  Did Yue Yeon witnes something and tried to get away?... Witness Nam Sang Bae? Jung Je?

I am actually very much curious to know about the time when the accident happened actually. You see, Jung Je's condition was so bad that he was sent to a mental asylum. I think his mom suspecting him for the murder of Yu Yeon was a big factor too if the accident happened around that time. But, if that is the case, and literally everyone knows about it, wouldn't his alibi statement become invalid? There is still more to it, the fact that Ji Hwa knows he faked the alibi for Dong Shik means she also knows he was not with him actually, which makes me wonder how she knows it. 

But there is a very high chance that Jung Je is directly related to Yu Yeon's murder. He might have witnessed it, could have done it or maybe hit her like you said. I think, now that they have started searching for bodies, we might start seeing new bodies coming out, whose murder was not something Jin Mook confessed, even while masking it as his imagination. 

By the way Chingus, I have set up a poll for this week, please don't forget to vote :heartxoxo:

Re: @Lmangla, @partyon

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2