sugarplum892

deEWz_3f.jpg

Cr mydramalist

Details:

Chinese title: 幸福到万家 / Xing fu dao wan jia
English title: The Story of Xing Fu

Genre: Law, modern

Episodes: 45

Director: Zheng Xiao Long, Yao Yuan (姚远)

Broadcast Period: Jun 29, 2022 - Jul 20, 2022

Network: Youku

Cast:

Zhao Li Ying as He Xingfu
Luo Jin as Guan Tao
Tang Zeng as Wang Qinglai
Liu Wei as Wan Shantang
Zhang Ke Ying
Zhang Xi Qian
Chi Peng
Cao Zheng
Feng Lei
Song Jia Lun
Qian Jie
Chen Wei
Lin Si Yi
Liu Yan Chen
Ma Xin Mo
Xin Peng
Song Yuan Fu

Synopsis:

This is a story about a woman whose name means 'happiness'. In a small village, Xing Fu grows up as she takes on the many trials and obstacles in life, love and marriage. (Source: Baidu)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, frenchfan said:

I am looking forward to see this modern drama.  Our Liying has grown and started to take on different roles.  I love the way she is not shy to try out roles that can be challenging.  Thank you for starting this thread :)  

same looking forward to this one too

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Yuui said:

CCTV announced on weibo that Xing Fu will start airing tomorrow?! Is this really true? 

Haven't seen any news on that except that she will be attending and will also be paying tribute to the youth on CCTV Chinese Youth Day special on May 4th in which The Story of Xingfu is being used as an inspiration?

• Love 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Story of Xing Fu 幸福到万家
  • 4 months later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Story of Xing Fu 幸福到万家 premieres June 29, starring Zhao Li Ying & Luo Jin
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] The Story of Xing Fu 幸福到万家 premiered June 29, starring Zhao Li Ying & Luo Jin

Why is this thread so eerily Quiet?

I thought Zhao Li Ying has a lot of Fans?  I'm not a Fan of hers, but I'm watching.  Where are her Fans?

Anyway 6 eps have came out.  I've watched 3.  The pace is Steady.  Story is Good - so far.  I'm enjoying it.  It is about those Conservative People in a small village to which ZLY is married to.  They are so afraid of their Village Chief and his Hooligan Son.  

Ep 1 is Zhao Li Ying's wedding.  Her Bridesmaid who is her younger sister was molested by the son of the  Village-Chief and everybody including ZLY's husband pretended not to know.  If ZLY had not intervened by hitting the Hooligan's head, her younger sister would have been Gang-Raped.   Her husband and his family were Not seeking Justice for her sister. All the villagers were the same. Insisting that ZLY should apologise to Aggressor  instead.  

Her younger sister was on a mobile-conversation with her boyfriend when she was attacked.  So her BF did not believe that nothing happened and broke up with her.

I dived into this Drama without reading the Synopsis.  Without knowing anything about it.  But I expect ZLY to divorce.  Because of her Silly, Conservative, Unreasonable and Cowardly husband, his entire family and Villagers.  And I strongly feel that she should divorce.  How to live alongside such people.  A kind, simple and honest husband is good.  But one who is a Coward and cannot differentiate between what is Right and Wrong.  Nor stand up for his Wife, is A No, No.

Being Overly Conservative, Narrow-minded and Traditional without a Correct Perpective of things  is Never A  Good Thing.

So I'm looking forward to the upcoming episodes

:lollipop:

• Like 2

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] The Story of Xing Fu 幸福到万家