Xie Yu Jiao Yang as Ye Zhihan
Song Zi Qin as Ning Xin
Luo Liu Yu as Mei Xiang
Dai He Jia Qi as A Shuang
Yang Da Peng as Li Jingtong
Tan Li Min as Madame Li
Cui Yi as A Niang

Synopsis:

Xiong Ruoxi is a talented painter who possesses an excellent memory. However, she was arrested for drawing a painting of the Li family's mysterious picture book. While escaping, she accepts a well-paid order; which requires her to sneak into the Li manor to draw a painting of the mysterious "Four Lohan". Xiong Ruoxi was sent to serve Li Hongbin, the young master of Li manor who is rumored to be cruel and abusive. However, she somehow accidentally spends the night with him. While attempting to escape, she was caught and had no choice but to lie about being pregnant with Li Hongbin's child. Li Hongbin also went along with the lie, as he wanted to escape from an arranged marriage with the daughter of Song family. Thus, the two became a fake couple; but along with time, began to fall in love with each other. Together, they deal with the different factions of the Li family who tries hard to expose Xiong Ruqi's identity; and at the same time deal with the Song family who is trying to steal the Yunyao Yuntiehu from the Li family. From her mission, Xiong Ruoxi also discovers a secret; which helps solve the crisis's of the Yunyao, and also exterminates the traitors of the Li family.

(Source: DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Oh! My Sweet Liar! 偷心画师 Viki Episodes

Oh! My Sweet Liar! 偷心画师 YouTube Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 1 month later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Oh! My Sweet Liar! 偷心画师

The trailer looks cute and it seems there will be several couples. Cool! I love it when a drama has multiple lovelines. Release date : September 16, 2020.

Coming to Viki and YouTube-there will be subs!

Viki: https://www.viki.com/tv/37382c-oh-my-sweet-liar

China Huace Global YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/huacemedia

EDIT: Now also available at VIU and 

Amazon Prime Video: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Q352D6K

So far, loving this drama! It has the right amount of comedy, romance and story.. both leads are endearing to watch, and their chemistry is also very good.

I'm also loving the parents, love how they are so chill about their eldest son getting an unknown girl pregnant, other drama will have their parents vomit blood or being overly dramatic, and I just love how the father just fake passing out to get away from arguments..lol

Surprised by this gem! I can’t wait to watch new episodes even raw. I have totally fallen in love with ML/FL. Plot is nothing new, but they made it fresh and new. Yeah, I totally love that his parents are totally cool about her given the situation. I dislike how she has 2 girls to deal with. One would’ve sufficed.

Spoiler

The wedding was gorgeous! Is this supposed to be low budget? TBH the sets  and costumes are beautiful. 

I wish more people will watch and support this show. 

Yup, I love this drama as well. It sounds complicated but I really like how it seems not. The leads are both cute and they do have chemistry. I like that the male lead immediately likes the female lead and is into her. I also like that the pregnancy issue did not drag too long. 

On 9/29/2020 at 9:07 AM, ElleSor said:

Yup, I love this drama as well. It sounds complicated but I really like how it seems not. The leads are both cute and they do have chemistry. I like that the male lead immediately likes the female lead and is into her. I also like that the pregnancy issue did not drag too long. 

Which episode does it get resolved? I don't mind it dragging out a bit, but the preview trailers make it seem like when it does get resolved Xirou will get the brunt of the punishment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A very entertaining drama...

Both leads hv very strong chemistry.... There’s comedy & romance as well!!! too bad it wasn’t really popular either here nor in China... 

The costumes are so pretty in it especially the wedding costumes!!!
I think this is one of the very beautiful wedding in C-ancient drama I hv seen 

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Oh! My Sweet Liar! 偷心画师
  • 2 weeks later...

after make a consideration, should i watch this drama or not, finally i try  give this drama a shot

and surprisingly i really ... really...enjoying watching it

this cute lovely family oriented drama really enjoyable

the chemistry between the lead really superb.. 

i love to see the warm and lovely parents of Li, which really rare we see in period cdrama especially from Aristocrat background

still amaze with the beauty and the grand of the wedding scene, really outstanding

very recommended drama... :love::love:

@you-nee, did you finished watching already??? Yes, the parents of the ML are so adorable.  But I disliked the cousin of that ML, she is too vilainous and wicked.  Wow, one of the best wedding i have watched in detail.  The costumes and set were so lavishly done.  ML is so adorable.  But as the episode go deep, the FL character will be so annoying you will start to hate her.  Her mom and the Dr. friend are so cute.  Actually they will drag the plot so much without making it short and sweet.  The only thing which makes to watch till the end is the ML, their parents and his bro.  

On 12/19/2020 at 4:59 PM, pad-hari said:

@you-nee, did you finished watching already??? Yes, the parents of the ML are so adorable.  But I disliked the cousin of that ML, she is too vilainous and wicked.  Wow, one of the best wedding i have watched in detail.  The costumes and set were so lavishly done.  ML is so adorable.  But as the episode go deep, the FL character will be so annoying you will start to hate her.  Her mom and the Dr. friend are so cute.  Actually they will drag the plot so much without making it short and sweet.  The only thing which makes to watch till the end is the ML, their parents and his bro.  

already finish and currently rewatching with my sista.. :tounge_wink:

about the wicked cousin, i think all dramas need character like that .. hee..hee..

yes, in few episodes in the middle of the drama, Xiong Xirou seems like annoying character, but i think because her true character is so full of freedom type , against nobility that's why in the beginning she created such graphic novel about Li's Family aannddd... don't forget Li Hong Bin  didn't giving her any explanation at all, so she just believed what she saw and she didn't realized about her feeling toward Hong Bin yet..  pppffiiuhh... :lol::lol:

i think after episode 19, their story become on track again

I think everybody will love Li Hong Bin... :glasses:

about annoying character.. for me the most annoying character in this drama is... SONG QIN .. :D:D

Archived