Yue Yao Li
Wang Gong Liang
Li Xiao Feng
Ma Xin Mo
Gu Yu Feng
He Feng Tian as Cai Liang
Yang Kun as Liu Yan

Synopsis:

Single female lawyer Qin Shi is focused on her career, but was rushed into marriage by her parents. The top lawyer firm, Cheng and Hui is recruiting lawyers specializing in family affairs, and one of the requirements is to be married. Qin Wei, Qin Shi's second brother who is also a headhunter, secretly changed Qin Shi's marriage status to "married" without her permission, thus creating a fictional husband for her out of nowhere. Not knowing anything, Qin Shi was employed. Her outstanding performance earned the approval of the founder, Lao Jin. During a gathering with partners, Lao Jin recommended Qin Shi to be a legal counsel for the Association of Women Entrepreneurs. It is only then Qin Shi realizes that she is "married". Qin Shi decides to clarify the situation to Lao Jin, but at this moment her "husband" Yang Hua appears. He was forced by his mother to come for a matchmaking session with Qin Shi's competitor. Feeling angry about his mother's forceful actions, he has no choice but to seek the help of Qin Shi. Thus, the two people who are unwilling to be forced into marriage, hit it off immediately, and impulsively decide to register their marriage. However both their parents sense something wrong with the situation. At this moment, Qin Shi's ex-boyfriend suddenly joined the law firm. Facing the numerous crisis, Qin Shi and Hua Yang begin to slowly feelings for each other, and accidentally acquire true love.

(Source: DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse @Jillia

• Like 4

OH MY GOSH, I’VE JUST SEEN THIS ON INSTA RIGHT NOW AND I CAME TO LOOK FOR THIS TOPIC AND I FOUND ITTTTTTT. I couldn’t be more excited since I saw the casting like my fav actress x my crush omgggggggg I wasn’t expecting this, I wasn’t ready for this! I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS THOUGHHHHH and the story kinda reminds me of negotiator like a tiny bit haha!

• LOL 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] She and Her Perfect Husband 爱的二八定律
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still no air date for this?

I look forward to their interaction although I was a bit surprised with the pairing.

I think their chemi is ok based on the trailer.

XU Cai has a lot of dramas lately and I think he's been acting really well in most of them. 

• Like 1