[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] She and Her Perfect Husband 爱的二八定律

sugarplum892

21 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@mrsj3n @ElleSor   I find Eps 11 & 12 not so interesting.  Too many side-stories.  Again they give us too much of  Lawyer Qin Shi's sis-in-law.  Although the way she solves her  problem with her husband is kinda cute.

As for the business problem of Rich Woman Lan Xiao Ting, I am very sure that her husband Pang Ding..... has duped her.  Qin Shi's boss gave LXT the right advice - to divorce her Husband.  Otherwise she will lose everything.

Yang Hua's mother is so sneaky.  Pretending to unleash her hold on Yang Hua only to snoop on him.  Only Qin Shi can handle her.

Qin Shi's ex BF is problematic too.  Fortunately, Qin Shi can read him well.

Waiting to hear both your opinions.  And looking forward to tomorrow's episodes. :lol:

I know right? Episode 11 was basically just the recap of the previous episodes.

I think the bro and sis-in-law have too much airtime, too.

I want XK and YM to start with the skinship already.

Hahahaha! That's just me!!

• Like 1

@hush puppy @ElleSor @Latte_Anyday

Frankly speaking, episode 10 to 14: 

The only scenes / interactions that I'm very very interested in will be anything between QS and YH.

But I do find the conversation sometimes weird when YH is behaving like an old man, and when he starts nagging at QS in her lifestyle, manner of eating and etc.

But I cannot deny the attraction/chemistry/sparks I felt everytime I see them together. 

I'm definitely waiting for more skin ship scenes between the 2 of them and how they both realised they are slowly falling in love with each other.

For YH's mother, aargh.

Her scene always irritates me. I like YH's father better.

And she contacted Li Dai?? I'm pissed. Why didn't she think of contacting QS to help her? She is her son's "girlfriend" for goodness sake! 

For the ex boyfriend: whom I always forget his name. Jun Hui I think?

He is super annoying.

Full of angst of their past love and I dislike the way he is playing all lovey dovey with the clueless fiancee and then getting all mopey over QS.

Yes I get it. Bad breakup with no closure but HELLO??? Didn't you move on too and got yourself  a little girl?? :unamused:

Even QS is behaving badly in front of them.

I mean.. c'mon? Your fake husband is right beside you. The behaviour at the super market is totally annoying.

The law firm and the case QS wants to work on:

Anything and everything about the law firm and the 2 ladies are just a waste of screen time for me.

I cannot stand the lady boss. Full stop.

QS's 2nd bro and sister in law:

YUCK. NO WAY AM I TAKING BACK SOMEONE WHO CHEATED.

This is just so wrong.  One moment they are at each other's throat and suddenly they went all super loving? Y U C K

So to summarise, if it is not for QS and YH love story, I would have drop this drama because of all the other irrelevant people.

Episode 15 looks very very interesting and it might be what I thought it will be.. 

Spoiler

A wedding perhaps??.? 

Hopefully it gets better and more screen time for our QS and YH.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

@hush puppy @ElleSor @Latte_Anyday

Frankly speaking, episode 10 to 14: 

The only scenes / interactions that I'm very very interested in will be anything between QS and YH.

But I do find the conversation sometimes weird when YH is behaving like an old man, and when he starts nagging at QS in her lifestyle, manner of eating and etc.

But I cannot deny the attraction/chemistry/sparks I felt everytime I see them together. 

I'm definitely waiting for more skin ship scenes between the 2 of them and how they both realised they are slowly falling in love with each other.

For YH's mother, aargh.

Her scene always irritates me. I like YH's father better.

And she contacted Li Dai?? I'm pissed. Why didn't she think of contacting QS to help her? She is her son's "girlfriend" for goodness sake! 

For the ex boyfriend: whom I always forget his name. Jun Hui I think?

He is super annoying.

Full of angst of their past love and I dislike the way he is playing all lovey dovey with the clueless fiancee and then getting all mopey over QS.

Yes I get it. Bad breakup with no closure but HELLO??? Didn't you move on too and got yourself  a little girl?? :unamused:

Even QS is behaving badly in front of them.

I mean.. c'mon? Your fake husband is right beside you. The behaviour at the super market is totally annoying.

The law firm and the case QS wants to work on:

Anything and everything about the law firm and the 2 ladies are just a waste of screen time for me.

I cannot stand the lady boss. Full stop.

QS's 2nd bro and sister in law:

YUCK. NO WAY AM I TAKING BACK SOMEONE WHO CHEATED.

This is just so wrong.  One moment they are at each other's throat and suddenly they went all super loving? Y U C K

So to summarise, if it is not for QS and YH love story, I would have drop this drama because of all the other irrelevant people.

Episode 15 looks very very interesting and it might be what I thought it will be.. 

Hide contents

A wedding perhaps??.? 

Hopefully it gets better and more screen time for our QS and YH.

@mrsj3n  Hi.  I am glad you are back.  Yesterday I was wondering why you are So Quiet.  Cool down. :lol:   I get what you mean.  The plot is a bit shaky right now.  But it will get better.  I just saw the Preview for Eps 15 - 18.  Ep 17 looks great.  I will not spoil all your Fun by giving it away though.  :winkx:

Yang Hua's Mother :

I agree with you.  I see her as a Typical, Uncultured, Brainless Gossiper who has nothing better to do.  She is like that because of a Spineless Husband.  Yang Hua's father always give in to her.

First, she was Wrong to simply budge into people's Office without an appointment.  So Rude.  And then starts "Spilling The Beans Of Her Son's Girlfriend" to a Total Stranger.

Second, she was Wrong to contact that Stranger a second time to spill more woes.

Fortunately, Lawyer Li Dai is not as bad as Yang Hua's Mother.

Qin Shi:

Yes.  I wish she could be More Firm with her Ex-BF in this drama.  Whether she has a Fake Hubby or not, this Ex-BF is History.  There should be No Touching here and there. After all he let his mother convinced him into letting Qin Shi go.  He is not firm about their relationship.  So there is nothing to reminisce about.  

Qin Shi is Unlucky with Mother-In-Laws.  This 2nd One is even Worse.  At least the first one does not meddle into her life and work.  She just nagged at her son.

As For Yang Hua.  Or rather Shi Kai.  I find his Lines-Delivery Poor.  This is the First Time he is using his Own Voice.  All along he was "Dubbed".  Now I understand why he always used Dubbing.

So far my Favourite May-December Relationship Drama is still "Find Yourself" which stars Victoria Song and Song Wei Long.  More Fun.  For me, they are the Pioneers of May-December relationship dramas.  After that, the others just jump onto the bandwagon.  But somehow, something is always "Missing".  They just lack the extra "Oomph".

• Like 2

@hyall WHAT???

What's a romance without some kissing? Geezzzzzzzz...... 

@hush puppy I need time to calm down after watching the episodes :D

Hence penned my thoughts much later. LOL.

You mean there are previews for episode 16 to 18 available now???

I'm off to spoil myself crazy!!!! Lol

Edit:

Just watched some previews and I'm not sure they are for which episode but I'm MAD!!!!!!!

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Well what I read from comments were that the leaked footage was very steamy so those were cut out and the kisses shown are from angles you cannot see them very clearly. I noticed the first time she kisses him at the party you cannot actually see the lips. 

There was some cutting down and rearranging to make it less steamy but after watching two episodes I was invested but I would have like some steamy scenes.:fullofhearts:

I sound like a pervert but I enjoy some skinship so sue me.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, injection moulding said:

Hello  world

@injection moulding  Welcome.  You need to make at least 22 Posts before we can React to you.  New Soompi Rules.  Very strict. :(  To join Soompi, I guess you must be enamoured with this drama right?

4 hours ago, hyall said:

I loved episode 3 it was very well done. His mother was absolutely flummoxed. It was so satisfying to watch. Well done Yang Hua. Qin Shin did a fantastic job of handling her.

@hyall  Qin Shi is the only one who can handle Yang Hua's mother.  That is why he falls in love with her.

I just finished eps 15 & 16.  Qin Shi had a "scare".  One of her Male Colleagues was found to fake his Marriage.  He has Divorced for some time.  But still pretending to be happily married.  Qin Shi's lady boss was fuming.  At first Qin Shi thought her boss was talking about her.:lol:   She almost gave herself away.

Nevertheless this will precipitate her to marry Yang Hua.  

However, looking at the Previews for  eps 19 & 20, this Drama is taking a Turn for the Worse.  @mrsj3n  You may not like it.  I don't like it either.  Where are you?  Are you disappointed with today's eps again? :(

• Like 2

@hush puppy reporting for duty! :waves:

Only managed to finish watching episode 15 and 16.

I thought QS's family was hilarious and his father is a bit hypocritical as pointed out by QS's 2nd brother but it's too funny to be annoyed.

However I'm not very happy with QS's attitude during the photo taking but oh well, seeing the ex wife happily interjecting herself into the family picture, I can understand. 

I also laughed when YH told his parents about him telling QS to tell others they are married. I mean... boy.... you are falling in love with her already! Lol

Still not liking Li Dai (QS's co worker) but ok.. at least she kept the secret and ok.. her work attitude and wanting a fair fight. But I still don't like her. There's something about her make up that make me dislike her. :sweat_smile:

Overall these 2 episodes today are OK but I really want more scenes of QS and YH. Meet the parents. How will YH fare after meeting the parents? How will QS successfully appeal to YH's mother? 

More, more of them! Less of other characters. 

Just like you, I dislike what will happen for episode 17 onwards. I mean I welcomed the wedding registration but not when WF (QS's ex assistance aka ex bf's fiancee) turn scheming all of the sudden. :unamused:

Have a bad feeling most of drama will revolve around WF/lawyer boss lady/ex bf for episode 17 and 18. If this is so, I'll rage!! 

5 hours ago, hyall said:

I sound like a pervert but I enjoy some skinship so sue me.

Nah. You are perfectly normal.

We are all here for the sweets and nasty. :tounge_wink:

Episode 17 and 18 are just sooooooooo sweeeeeeet!

:loveu:

Can they get any sweeter?

I love the meet the parents. 

I was so sad for YH when QS's mum keep bringing up about TJH. And finally QS spoke up and shut her off once and for all.

Even her 2nd mum was protective of her!

I love YH's dad and I love YH more when he was defending QS and her family.

Just like QS, I'm touched beyond words.

The last part of episode 18????

spacer.png

P.S: there are parts that I dislike and detest seeing them in it but I'm gonna overlook the redundant and annoying couple because of the sweetness QS and YH had given us.

Is TJH investigating on YH?

:unamused:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@mrsj3n  Hi. Today you are faster than me.  I take it that you are pleased with eps 17 & 18.

1) For me they are Mediocre.  I prefer ep 7 and 8.  After that things have slowed down.

2) You don't like Lawyer Li Dai because she has that  "B-i-t-c-h-y" look.  Which is why she is always selected to pay such roles.  How can one likes her then?

3) The Angst will start with eps 19 and 20.  Qin Shi's staff - that Rich Girlfriend of her Ex-Fiance has triggered his Suspicion.  She purposely mentioned that Qin Shi has a 2 years old child with Yang Hua. Which makes TJH think that when they were together, Qin Shi has been carrying on behind his back.  And that, that was the Real Reason why she left him.  So now he is all out for Revenge.  A Human Mind is always so Fickle and Dangerous.

4) But I like the Confession of Love from a drunk Yang Hua.  So at least Qin Shi knows where she stands.  And of course, when he gave Qin Shi a Massage.

(They are fast falling in Love)

• Like 2

@hush puppy there was a scene at the bar whereby his investigator friend met up with him remember? I suspected that TJH was investigating on YH'S background because he clearly don't know who is YH and only his name. So based on what the friend had said in the conversation, I have very high suspicion that he was already investigating him.

And WF only mentioned the child after that. So I'm nervous and not sure what will play out.

But hey. YH and I have the same thoughts!

spacer.png

Yes. Me too. Me too!

9d022dea68c5c6186d1f2629477c4379f1fe4122

Uh-huh! SPOT ON!

Lots of angst incoming and YH being jealous and QS isn't making a clear line with TJH.

80075ebe31ec7781190141098e5cb1a82b054eae

The reason why I like episode 17 and 18 were because I choose to overlook the rest. LOL.

I mean... YH's dad and YH himself touched me on their sincerity. That earned some tears from me.

And how can we not love drunk YH right? Lol

136c3cabb9af28ce4b833dafe90c5efca44abf1d

:fullofhearts:

Pics posted are sourced from tumblr. Credits to poster.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@mrsj3n Hi!  Thanks for all the lovely photos. :lol:    To me Xu Kai is just a Normal Actor.   Some Actors can really astound and impress you.  But I do not get that from him.  My apologies to all his Fans.  It is just a personal opinion.  I do not mean to offend. I did not watch "She And Her Perfect Husband" because of him.  I am just "Curious" to see how the Plot plays out.

@hush puppy there was a scene at the bar whereby his investigator friend met up with him remember? I suspected that TJH was investigating on YH'S background because he clearly don't know who is YH and only his name. So based on what the friend had said in the conversation, I have very high suspicion that he was already investigating him.

And WF only mentioned the child after that. So I'm nervous and not sure what will play out.

But hey. YH and I have the same thoughts!

Yes.  I saw that.  I sort of "Skip" over that scene.  Did not really pay much attention to it.:lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yang Mi has always been my wife's favorite so naturally she was watching this drama. It looks good so I finally convinced myself to watch my first Yang Mi drama. I guess I wasn't disappointed and forgive me for not noticing before but Yang Mi is a stunner. My mouth might have been open when I watched her in the red dress lol. Her chemistry with the ML is also good.

Up to episode 7 and the parts I really don't like are the over acting scenes of Qin Shi's brother and sister in law. I also fast forwarded a few seconds when it was showing Qin Shi's ex BF. I don't like third wheels especially when the third wheel is a bit "plain" compared to the ML. 

The actresses playing Li Dai and Wu Fei are quite pretty too.  

Ep 25/26:

Some interesting plot twists, wondering how it's going to finally end... 

QinShi pregnant and living happily with Yang Hua?

Whiner and the X breaking-up?  He really should break-up with that big baby. 

Except that she's rich.  There is that.

What happened to the apartment switcheroo plans?  

At least we get 8 episodes/week, that is something.

My wife is updated with the drama until the temporary suspension and she said it will get better in the 20s.

I'm currently in ep 13 and the initial excitement has tapered off. Too much argument and drama between the brother and sister in law, and the dialogue of the ML is getting annoying with his unrealistic calculation of living expenses.  

On 12/9/2022 at 7:50 PM, hush puppy said:

@Bojun  @watchumlots  I love Ep 26.  When Qin Shi confronts Yang Hua's Boss for firing him.   

Thanks heavens, she is A Lawyer.  Yang Hua's boss has No Answer to her Cannon Shots.  And Yang Hua was Full Of Admirations for her "Wife".  They are fast becoming a Real Couple .......  and Enjoying it.

:hwaiting2:

Ooohh! Yes!

I agree that I enjoyed QS being all lawyerly to YH boss.

She has a lot of feelings for him already...just still undefined.