[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] She and Her Perfect Husband 爱的二八定律

sugarplum892

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Xu Kai is on a roll LoL. Good for him. Well, there seem to be many May-Dec themed relationships in dramas lately.. 

Isn't Angelababy paired with Kuan Lin? And Yang Mi worked with Tao; he's younger than her too.. I thought her chemistry with Ethan Juan was electric. 

Plot sound a bit like Jennifer Aniston's "Picture Perfect". Lookin' forward to this~

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/12/2021 at 9:50 AM, ElleSor said:

Still no air date for this?

I look forward to their interaction although I was a bit surprised with the pairing.

I think their chemi is ok based on the trailer.

XU Cai has a lot of dramas lately and I think he's been acting really well in most of them. 

melons have been posting an image on social media, speculating that this will air after Who Rules the World ends in mid-May.

• Like 2

On 4/25/2022 at 11:23 AM, SC2019 said:

melons have been posting an image on social media, speculating that this will air after Who Rules the World ends in mid-May.

Oh, I hope so. It's been a while since I've watched a modern drama with Yang Mi.

• Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] She and Her Perfect Husband 爱的二八定律 starring Yang Mi & Xu Kai
  • 4 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] She and Her Perfect Husband 爱的二八定律, premiering Oct 13, starring Yang Mi & Xu Kai

Yay!

I was wondering where this went.

Finally! 

I am so glad this is coming soon.

Xu Kai and Yang Mi are among my favorite stars.

The plot is on the trendy side (older girl-younger boy) but I'll still have a go at this.

Thanks for the heads up!!

• Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] She and Her Perfect Husband 爱的二八定律 starring Yang Mi & Xu Kai

Yup, read about the postponement with no definite date yet.

Sigh***

I haven't seen the part which may have offended the general public.

Rumor has it there was an embrace that planted the male lead's face on the female lead's bosom. 

I hope it's just this one thing and it will be ironed out soon. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Just heard that this drama has rescheduled its premiere date. Too bad!

Sadly if this continues we soon will need a separate thread for those "postponed due technical reasons/schedule adjustments/ etc.":tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 10/12/2022 at 11:02 PM, leo2020 said:

Sadly if this continues we soon will need a separate thread for those "postponed due technical reasons/schedule adjustments/ etc.":tears:

Hahaha!

Yes, that's so true.

There have been a lot lately what with new rules coming out once in a while.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ElleSor said:

I hope this pushes through.

It's been a while since their supposed airdate and cancellation that made no sense.

I hope the reason of this not airing is not true.

Honestly, I really can't think of a thing that could have gone wrong here...

In addition, an acquaintance of mine told me YM's other drama- medical drama Thank you, Doctor- is now scheduled for November 4th:blink:...

So, it's my understanding this one won't be airing simultaneously, right? Again, like I said, too many dramas "pulled out" literally at a last minute...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Honestly, I really can't think of a thing that could have gone wrong here...

In addition, an acquaintance of mine told me YM's other drama- medical drama Thank you, Doctor- is now scheduled for November 4th:blink:...

So, it's my understanding this one won't be airing simultaneously, right? Again, like I said, too many dramas "pulled out" literally at a last minute...

besides the proximity to bossom issue, it was also the serious month of October where Oct 1 was National Day, the 20th National Congress was on Oct 16...lots of serious stuff going on. So dramas like these were deemed as detrimental to the nationalistic sentiments of the country. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] She and Her Perfect Husband 爱的二八定律 starring Yang Mi & Xu Kai
3 hours ago, SC2019 said:

besides the proximity to bossom issue, it was also the serious month of October where Oct 1 was National Day, the 20th National Congress was on Oct 16...lots of serious stuff going on. So dramas like these were deemed as detrimental to the nationalistic sentiments of the country. 

Thanks a lot, now I at least understand why Light Chaser Rescue was ok :).