[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Rebirth For You 慕南枝

sugarplum892

The report ranks the popularity of the online series from VLinkage [ 19/10/2021]

Rebirth For You NO 1

The report ranks the popularity of the online series  
Detawin Top 10 Hot Drama [2021.10.19]

Rebirth For You NO 2

@maria_m2me agree with you, I hope they don't make either her or the ML stupid all of a sudden, or mistrust each other of have tons of miscommunication or noble idiocy. Though, I heard that this drama was written by the same author as The Sword and the Brocade.

Spoiler

Considering our ML and FL have married by E12, haven't you gotten suspicious at how quickly they are together? You do realise that in C-dramas, this is a recipe for 'disaster' - when there's too much happiness, too soon, it's likely that whatever is going to come ain't gonna be good. And in The Sword and the Brocade, the ML and FL there almost had a divorce. So, I seriously hope they don't go the 'divorce route'.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@maria_m2me agree with you, I hope they don't make either her or the ML stupid all of a sudden, or mistrust each other of have tons of miscommunication or noble idiocy. Though, I heard that this drama was written by the same author as The Sword and the Brocade.

Reveal hidden contents

Considering our ML and FL have married by E12, haven't you gotten suspicious at how quickly they are together? You do realise that in C-dramas, this is a recipe for 'disaster' - when there's too much happiness, too soon, it's likely that whatever is going to come ain't gonna be good. And in The Sword and the Brocade, the ML and FL there almost had a divorce. So, I seriously hope they don't go the 'divorce route'.

Oh man!!! I hope it won't be so heart wrenching.

I like our two main leads chemistry. 

The report ranks the popularity of the online series from VLinkage [ 20/10/2021]

Rebirth For You NO 1

The report ranks the popularity of the online series  
Detawin Top 10 Hot Drama [2021.10.20]

Rebirth For You NO 3

Last night, General Li Qian/Joseph Zeng had paid the promotion fee 200 yuan to Liu Yu Ning because Yu Ning helped to promote Rebirth For You in his live stream

Actually Liu Yu Ning only teased Joseph to transfer 200 yuan for the promotion fee but Joseph really transfer it:lol:  Joseph really the silly boy:joy:

They are so funny in the live show

Joseph Zeng shares proof of the 200 RMB red envelope he sent to good friend Liu Yuning, who helped him promote the currently Rebirth ForYou on his livestream tonight

• LOL 2

Just done with Episode 11

I'm confused...does the emperor really love Baoning or is he just after her family's military might?

The way he keeps on being clingy is showing signs of possessiveness with a tinge of love. 

Could he just be so used to her presence and help that he is unwilling to let her go?

Havent finish ep12 but great that the drama leads got together by ep11/12, fast by today's drama standard right..

I dont know both leads before this, but the actress makeup can sometimes be too white! ... also, her dress, she doesnt change much does she...

I wonder in one day, how many takes do they do during filming hence same clothes.. faster filming, faster production.. and the actors can go to their next drama shooting..

The lead actor reminds me of Nick-khun at times..