[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Rebirth For You 慕南枝

sugarplum892

32 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

I just realized that the Male lead has 2 ancient dramas slotted for this year.

He's really on a roll. 

Hopefully, the other one is just as interesting as this.

You mean 'Time Flies and You Are Here' ?

You will love the male lead but not sure with the FL:lol: but it's my opinion

The story is romance like Rebirth For You but not sweet like this. The ML and FL always have misunderstanding condition, and usually because the FL. Many people said after episode 20, the story is better but the best is from episode 26 since the male lead became general and his acting very good

Wang Zhuocheng shares selfies from the filming of Rebirth For You

The report ranks the popularity of the online series  
Detawin Top 10 Hot Drama [2021.10.18]

Rebirth For You NO 2

The report ranks the popularity of the online series from VLinkage [2021.10.18]

Rebirth For You NO 1

@Magician I agree that Joseph Zeng was very good in the last few episodes of Time Flies. Especially the last one where he had a face-off with the Emperor, and sort-of an adopted father. I was really impressed with his acting, the emotions felt genuine and he portrayed those very aptly for the scenes. And this was why I was super excited when this drama was aired.

@ElleSor Wrt Time Flies, I watched a bit of the earlier episodes and then I waited to watch the last few. The FL isn't particularly a heroine - you know the sort of help to save a kingdom, she ain't that stupid but the script doesn't give her that much opportunity to use her intelligence to do much. I would consider her the sort of female that men want to protect, though she can be quite feisty with her temper. And she reminds me a bit too much of The Eternal Love - considering I've seen her 3 times in that series, I would say it's like watching her there all over again? The tone of voice, the expressions, etc. This one in particular is pretty good - I've watched up till E10 and am enjoying it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@Magician I agree that Joseph Zeng was very good in the last few episodes of Time Flies. Especially the last one where he had a face-off with the Emperor, and sort-of an adopted father. I was really impressed with his acting, the emotions felt genuine and he portrayed those very aptly for the scenes. And this was why I was super excited when this drama was aired.

@ElleSor Wrt Time Flies, I watched a bit of the earlier episodes and then I waited to watch the last few. The FL isn't particularly a heroine - you know the sort of help to save a kingdom, she ain't that stupid but the script doesn't give her that much opportunity to use her intelligence to do much. I would consider her the sort of female that men want to protect, though she can be quite feisty with her temper. And she reminds me a bit too much of The Eternal Love - considering I've seen her 3 times in that series, I would say it's like watching her there all over again? The tone of voice, the expressions, etc. This one in particular is pretty good - I've watched up till E10 and am enjoying it.

Honestly Joseph's performances captivated my heart in Time Flies and You're Here. I've watched it more than 4 times. Agree that you would mad with the FL's character, but still somehow you would love to with Joseph's performances.

That's why I satisfy so far with this drama...

In the beginning I like the FL's character who's smart and know how to control situation and others, I hope they didn't make FL character became weak or stupid that made misunderstanding between them

• Like 2