• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: memes & kdramas!   hi ya chingus! for those who haven't ventured outside the kdrama section, what do some of these other parts of soompi cover? the soompi hangout is just a genera

I think we can all relate to these, no?           cr. to owners   tagging more chingus: @booha @rocher22 @willenette @africandramalover @lebeauc

hi people! 

Best hi GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

this week's theme is gonna be video game memes! i know we have a few gamers around here (@Sleepy Owl) so i thought that people would like this theme. i thought of this one myself, but i'm still  open to suggestions for future meme themes, so if you'd like to suggest a theme, feel free to tag or PM me! 

as usual you can post "normal" memes, and by that i mean just looking up a meme (according to the week's theme) on your preferred search engine and posting it over here.

"NORMAL MEME" EXAMPLES:

Be ready for anything. | Video games funny, Funny games, Video game memes50 Memes That Make Fun Of The Idea That Video Games Cause Violence | Bored  Panda

or you can make your own memes with gifs and images or "custom" memes as i like to call them! (credit @Lmangla)

"CUSTOM" MEME EXAMPLE: 

me after i die playing snake:

Dr. Steve Brule DANG IT GIF | Tim & eric, Steve, Gif

TAGGING:

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl @larus @Alice Wonderland @Min2206 @elan1 @gm4queen @Thong Thin @TiNaDo @kokodus @pompyavi @4evrkdrama @SilverDawn @Ayame @nrllee @Fangirl22 @MayanEcho @Berou @joccu @celebrianna @hqy @joccu @sadthe1st @cream cheezy @twinkle_little_star@Sarang21 @Abs_ triggered @forme26 fi@Nodame @cenching @NaYouSabi? @vangsweetie637 @Gretule @strongtower @Nicky @Wuzetian @BlackLotus1025 @willenette @agenth 

come join me for this week's daily meme theme!

RULES:
if you are new to the weekly meme theme; welcome! it's great to see you here! <3

so basically every week i change the "meme theme" and select a theme for the memes to be posted for the week. also please only keep three images to a post, it messes with the site's system when there's too many images per post.

if you have any questions/issues about my thread please contact me via PM.

if you like the content you are looking at consider commenting, reacting, sharing the thread with your friends, or giving my thread a follow! thank you in advance!

have a great rest of your day/night! love you guys!

Happy I Love You GIF by pikaole

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

A21.jpg

Not sure which video game this is from, but seems legit to me.

I also want to know how this table burst into flames by itself?:loolz:

Ibm8axxkCcb5tU.gif

Also, what is going on here? And why doesn't the dude walking on the street react to a horse flying on a motorbike? :loolz:

344e9f270d351e1693136319387f5ad7.gif

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2
31 minutes ago, agenth said:

Does anyone know this game?

yeah it's called among us and a lot of my friends play it on their cell phones.

80+ Funny Among Us Memes Right Now! [November 2020]

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 3
2 minutes ago, mirmz said:

yeah it's called among us and a lot of my friends play it on their cell phones.

ah yes I know it too. I just wasn't sure if any our soompi friends know this. It's the only game I play, though haven't had the time for a long time. That and Sims 4 lol.

in-a-tiny-pool-took-my-sim-16-hours-put-

90054d8c336df22df3bd4c6ddfb26f96.jpg

Sims Memes — Follow for more funny simsmemes!

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

hi peopleeeee

GIF by Paul Robertson

so this week's theme is going to be reptile memes (we can include frogs even though they're technically amphibians) because some reptiles are cute. i mean i personally don't really like wild snakes (there are a few types of dangerous snakes in my area) but pet snake are cute. so are lizards, geckos, turtles, and and chameleons. so yeah i hope you guys all enjoy this week's theme!

"NORMAL MEME" EXAMPLES:

reptile memesreptile Memes & GIFs - Imgflip  

or you can make your own memes with gifs and images or "custom" memes as i like to call them! (credit @Lmangla)

"CUSTOM" MEME EXAMPLE: 

no one:

snakes: 

MESMERIZING - GIF on Imgur

TAGGING:

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl @larus @Alice Wonderland @Min2206 @elan1 @gm4queen @Thong Thin @TiNaDo @kokodus @pompyavi @4evrkdrama @SilverDawn @Ayame @nrllee @Fangirl22 @MayanEcho @Berou @joccu @celebrianna @hqy @joccu @sadthe1st @cream cheezy @twinkle_little_star@Sarang21 @Abs_ triggered @forme26 fi@Nodame @cenching @NaYouSabi? @vangsweetie637 @Gretule @strongtower @Nicky @Wuzetian @BlackLotus1025 @willenette @agenth 

come join me for this week's daily meme theme!

RULES:
if you are new to the weekly meme theme; welcome! it's great to see you here! <3

so basically every week i change the "meme theme" and select a theme for the memes to be posted for the week. also please only keep three images to a post, it messes with the site's system when there's too many images per post.

if you have any questions/issues about my thread please contact me via PM.

if you like the content you are looking at consider commenting, reacting, sharing the thread with your friends, or giving my thread a follow! thank you in advance!

have a great rest of your day/night! love you guys!

Thanks Love GIF

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3