Weekly Meme Theme

Admin

@Thong Thin ~ fighting! hope your work lessens a bit...

On 11/17/2020 at 3:26 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

... well this hits alittle too close to home

hahahahha.... well I was thinking of fatal promise when I made that but it could apply to all sorts of dramas. kekekek...

@Ameera Ali ~ feel better soon. which drama is this where tiger underwear is given as fertility gift? :lol:

said all second leads...

original.png

EDIT by @confusedheart

Soompi_Advent_mini.jpg

December 16th

Chingus,  that was another great effort on your part. Congrats!

Spoiler

Cool Awesome Gif - PNGDir | PNG Image Directory

Here's your reward for the day!:dontwanna:

A cute Christmas Ornament / Holiday Decoration  :mrgreen:

May the force be with you!  :piggydance:

16 Funny Ornaments for Your Christmas Tree 2021 - Weird Holiday Ornaments

What is your favourite Christmas Ornament and Holiday Decoration? Do comment and let us know. :dorakiss:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl

Edited by Sleepy Owl
Edited for Christmas event 2021
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 5

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Ameera Ali  Get well soon ! 

@Thong Thin Fighting ! 

@willenette  Thanks for the black attire, black cap pics -- awesome!   Are you wearing one?

This always happens to me  TT TT

@Min2206, ohhh...............so NICE to see you here. Actually, I always love black color. - I guess this doesn't only happen to you - but, to everyone of us - hahaha. Maybe I can call it drama addiction. Cliffhanger after an episode will lead you to watching the next one...you just can’t sleep with that suspense. Dealing with massive cliffhangers of ongoing dramas isn’t easy. As much as watching K-Dramas plays with our emotions, it's definitely something that we don't ever regret doing because it brings us happiness like no other! :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, ohhh...............so NICE to see you here. Actually, I always love black color. - I guess this doesn't only happen to you - but, to everyone of us - hahaha. Maybe I can call it drama addiction. Cliffhanger after an episode will lead you to watching the next one...you just can’t sleep with that suspense. Dealing with massive cliffhangers of ongoing dramas isn’t easy. As much as watching K-Dramas plays with our emotions, it's definitely something that we don't ever regret doing because it brings us happiness like no other! :blush:

I do pop in here once awhile, thanks to @mirmz and @partyon

and here to my first meme   .... still WIP
QuywzLI.png

I am serious, it's that blue but with white prints and rubber-band at the bottom. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

@Lmangla love is drop by drop drama - watching it now :D

When you watch kdrama for the first time , you want to try what you see & but you learn your lesson:mrgreen: 

** aiming for G-Dragon hair color & style :D

Spoiler

E4CF3309-7A09-4096-9D73-F326EA34E8D9.gif

** reality  , look like old spirit In Mountain :w00t:

62012DFF-E81E-4931-90FE-8849F07712F0.gif

** sir we did our best  :D

77C28CCC-04B1-4F70-A0A8-62FAB0DD928D.gif

Wait , I Need a second opinion before I move on :D
226592B6-DF19-4FA3-8479-FB8D7B14C9BE.gif

@Min2206 , @Lmangla thanks ,with medicine I am feeling better day by day  :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, *.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* said:

Thanks for the tag @partyon! I am late to the party

I scrutinise this alllllllll the time during kdrama wake up scenes lol.

Like your wake-up meme @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  wow!   I have to open my eyes BIG BIG to type your name ... wow! 

GPV9ycH.png

Just in case, he might be wearing BB cream :D

@partyon  for you!  

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 2

Apologies not using image to describe when I am more than 100% in K-drama and always find excuse for 1 more ep 1 more ep...it is like "need to know what's coming after this..." 
Seeing those huge instant noodle bowl and wanting to buy same but sadly cannot find those huge bowl side...ouch
I can relate to majority of the sharing here and their sharing of image... :issohappy:

• Like 6

keep those memes coming and keep stopping by this thread chingus in the future as well whenever you want to take a break.

thanks to @Sleepy Owl @joccu @LeftCoastOppa @willenette @Berou @Wuzetian @Ameera Ali @rocher22 @pompyavi @SilverDawn @MayanEcho @madmad min @Jillia @croquembouche2018 @Min2206 @maribella @Thong Thin @Learry @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* @jojoanna @mirmz @partyon for posting memes as well as commenting. thanks to our silent readers and hope you had a few laughs. it was fun giggling over all these memes,  no? they were all great -- like @LeftCoastOppa noted, all winners! :kiss_wink:

we are partially wrapping up this event but feel free to keep posting on this theme till the end of the week when @mirmz will change the theme.

tenor.gif?itemid=7738621

catch you all at the next event very soon! :)

re: @partyon

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

we are partially wrapping up this event but feel free to keep posting on this theme till the end of the week when @mirmz will change the theme.

yep! i plan to change the theme on the 22nd :D

so keep those memes coming!

me when i see someone posted memes

Happy Love It GIF by The Swoon - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 3
  • Love 5

58 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

keep those memes coming and keep stopping by this thread chingus in the future as well whenever you want to take a break.

thanks to @Sleepy Owl @joccu @LeftCoastOppa @willenette @Berou @Wuzetian @Ameera Ali @rocher22 @pompyavi @SilverDawn @MayanEcho @madmad min @Jillia @croquembouche2018 @Min2206 @maribella @Thong Thin @Learry @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* @jojoanna @mirmz @partyon for posting memes as well as commenting. thanks to our silent readers and hope you had a few laughs. it was fun giggling over all these memes,  no? they were all great -- like @LeftCoastOppa noted, all winners! :kiss_wink:

catch you all at the next event very soon! :)

re: @partyon

Thanks @Lmangla @mirmz re @partyon

De375UI.png
Till next time :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7